- Volume 30 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Modelling and Analysis of AFPM, RFPM Compound Generator
AFPM, RFPM 복합발전기의 모델링 및 해석
- Kim, Jin-Sa (Department of Mechatronics, Chosun College of Science & Technology)
- 김진사 (조선이공대학교 메카트로닉스과)
- Received : 2017.05.08
- Accepted : 2017.05.19
- Published : 2017.07.01
In this study, we design, model, and analyze a compound generator that combines the axial flux permanent magnet (AFPM,) and radial flux permanent magnet (RFPM), which is expected to increase power generation by allowing the magnets to be placed on the upper, lower, left, and right sides of the same-sized generator. Through the design, modelling, and analysis of AFPM and RFPM compound generators, the generator load evaluation results rated output of 500.25 W and efficiency of 87.60%, respectively, at a rated speed of 600 rpm. By employing this complex generation system,these findings are expected to contribute to the activation of a small power generation system.
- J. S. Kim, Journal of Chosun College of Science & Technology, 51, 25 (2016).
- J. K. Jang, J. Y. Lee, Y. R. Kim, C. E. Kim, and S. J. Joo, Proc. KIEE of Summer Conference (The Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, Yongpyeong, Korea, 2014) p. 924.
- M. F. Hsieh, D. G. Dorrell, Y. H. Yeh, and S. Ekram, Proc. 2009 35th Annual Conference of IEEE Industrial Electronics (IEEE, Porto, Portugal, 2009) p. 4435-4439.
- D. A. Gonzalez, J. A. Tapia, and A. L. Bettancourt, IEEE Trans. Magn., 43, 3435 (2007). [DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/TMAG.2007.899349] https://doi.org/10.1109/TMAG.2007.899349
- T. U. Jung and B. D. Bae, J. Korean Inst. Illum. Electr. Install. Eng., 26, 71 (2012). [DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5207/JIEIE.2012.26.2.071]
- J. S. Kim, Y. W. Yoon and M. H. Jang, Proc. 47th KIEE Summer Conference 2016 (The Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, Yongpyeong, Korea, 2016) p. 935.
- A. N. Celik, J. Wind Eng. Ind. Aerodyn., 91, 693 (2003). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0167-6105(02)00471-3
- M. F. Hsieh, D. G. Dorrell, Y. H. Yeh, and S. Ekram, Proc. IECON '09. 35th Annual Conference of IEEE (Industrial Electronics, Porto, Portugal, 2009) p. 4435. [DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/IECON.2009.5414896]
- G. C. Lee and T. U. Jung, J. Korean Inst. Illum. Electr. Install. Eng., 28, 49 (2014). [DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5207/JIEIE.2014.28.4.049]