- Volume 41 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Development of Vehicle Integrated Dynamics Control System with Brake System Control
제동 장치를 이용한 차량통합운동제어시스템 개발
- Song, Jeonghoon (Dept. of Mechatronics Engineering, Tongmyong Univ.)
- 송정훈 (동명대학교 메카트로닉스공학과)
- Received : 2016.09.20
- Accepted : 2017.03.31
- Published : 2017.07.01
This study is to develop a vehicle Integrated Dynamics Control System(IDCB) that can stabilize the lateral dynamics and maintain steerability. To accomplish this task, an eight degree of freedom vehicle model and a nonlinear observer are designed. The IDCB independently controls the brake systems of four wheels with a fuzzy logic control and a sliding model control. The result shows that the nonlinear observer produced satisfactory results. IDCB tracked the reference yaw rate and reduced the body slip angle under all tested conditions. It indicates that the IDCB enhanced lateral stability and preserved steerability.
Nonlinear Observer;Vehicle Integrated Control System;Vehicle Model;Fuzzy Logic Control;Sliding Model Control
Supported by : 동명대학교
- Annamalai, R., Marathe, M., Karle, U. S., Venkatesan, K. P., McCoy, C. and Toth-Antal, B., 2013, "Development of Vehicle Yaw Stability Controller," SAE Transactions, SAE 2013-26-0086.
- Song, J., 2013, "Design and Comparison of AFS Controllers with PID, Fuzzy-Logic, and Sliding-Mode Controllers," Advances in Mechanical Engineering," http://ade.sagepub.com/content/5/401548.
- Song, J., 2013, "Development and Comparison of Integrated Dynamics Control Systems with Fuzzy Logic Control and Sliding Mode Control," J. Mechanical Science and Technology, Vol. 27, No. 6, pp. 1853-1861. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12206-013-0436-9
- Boada, M. J. L., Boada, B. L., Munoz, A. and Diaz, V., 2006, "Integrated Control of Front-wheel Steering and Front Braking Forces on the Basis of Fuzzy Logic," Proc. IMechE, Part D: J. Automobile Eng., Vol. 220, No. 3, pp. 253-267.
- He, J., Crolla, D. A., Levesley, M. C. and Manning, W. J., 2006, "Coordination of Active Steering, Driveline, and Braking for Integrated Vehicle Dynamics Control," Proc. IMechE, Part D: J. Automobile Engineering, Vol. 220, No. 10, pp. 1401-1421. https://doi.org/10.1243/09544070JAUTO265
- Her, H., Suh, J. and Yi, K., 2014, "Integrated Control of the Differential Braking, the Suspension Damping Force and the Active Roll Moment for Improvement in the Agility and the Stability," Proc. IMechE, Part D: J. Automobile Eng., Vol. 229, No. 9, pp. 1145-1157.
- Kiencke, U. and Nielsen, L., 2000, Automotive Control Systems, Society of Automotive Engineers, New York.
- Song, J., Boo, K. and Lee, D. H., 2007, " Nonlinear Observer and Robust Controller Design for Enhancement of Vehicle Lateral Stability," J. Mechanical Science and Technology, Vol. 21, No. 5, pp. 79-86.
- Song, J., 2008, "Enhanced Braking Steering Yaw Motion Controllers with a Non-linear Observer for Improved Vehicle Stability," Proc. IMechE, Part D: J. Automobile Eng., Vol. 2229, No. 3, pp. 293-304.