- Volume 20 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Research on Development and Evaluation Tests of Movable Catenary System Using Rigid Bar for DC Feeding System
강체전차선을 이용한 직류전기철도용 이동식 전차선 시스템 개발 및 성능검증에 관한 연구
- Park, Seong-Hee (ICT Fusion Green Energy Research Institute, Wonkwang University) ;
- Jang, Dong-Uk (Wireless Power Transfer System Research Team, Korea Railroad Research Institute) ;
- Kang, Seung-Wook (Catholic Sangji College)
- Received : 2017.04.18
- Accepted : 2017.06.13
- Published : 2017.06.30
The process of inspecting electric railway vehicles is complicated and these vehicles accompany a risk of safety accidents. This developed system will be a great help in simplifying the shunting process and be very useful in terms of ensuring safety and providing user convenience. In this paper, the results of performance evaluation tests are studied on a movable catenary system for railway vehicles that secured mechanical durability, convenience, and operator safety by applying a specific rigid bar catenary of an existing mobile train line. We presented an analysis of the basic characteristics for site installation including sorting. In conclusion, this developed system was obtained in good results through durability test, durable mechanical load test and safety test in require specifications.
Supported by : 한국철도기술연구원
- S.J. Bae, K.D. Jang (2014) The Study on R-BAR (Rigid Conductor) Characteristics for Developing High-speed Rigid Overhead Catenary System up to 250km/h, Autumn Conference of the Korean Society for Railway 2014, Jeju, pp. 1090-1095.
- K.-D. Jang, S.-J. Bae, D.-H. Park (2013) Development of Overhead Conductor Rail (Rigid BAR) System, The Proceedings of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, Jeju, pp. 1900-1901.
- S.-G. Song, T.-H. Lee, J.-Y. Song, S.-M. Park (2008) Development of Catenary Stagger and Height easurement System using Laser, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 11(6), pp. 569-574.
- K. Lee, Y.H. Cho, S.-Y. Kwon, Y. Park (2017) A Study on a Sensitivity Analysis of Design Parameters for the Speed-up of Overhead Rigid Conductor System, The Transactions of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, 66(2), 453-458. https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEE.2017.66.2.453
- K.-S. Yu (2014) Optimization of the power supply system consists of a catenary, Autumn Conference of the Korean Society for Railway 2014, Jeju, pp. 603-609.
- Furrer+Frey(R) (2012) Overhead Conductor Rail Systems, pp. 23-25.
- https://www.downloads.siemens.com (Accessed 10 March 2017)
- Korea Rail Network Authority (2015) Rigid Catenary R-Bar System, KRSA 3072-R1.