- Volume 25 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Evaluation for Incheon International Airport security: passenger satisfaction and significance, using IPA method
IPA기법을 활용한 인천국제공항 이용객의 항공보안서비스 만족도와 중요도 평가
- Received : 2017.04.23
- Accepted : 2017.06.27
- Published : 2017.06.30
Currently the international flight passenger visit at Incheon International Airport increased 12.4% compared to January 2017. Such increase affects on the congestion of an airport and the security check is one of the most congested area. There is a prejudice that airport security is not related to the airport service and is only a type of control that limits the quality of service. However, considering the huge impact that airport security agents have on passenger move within the airport, trustworthy, fast and kind service at airport security check is one of the most important part of airport service quality improvement. This research is an importance performance analysis of Incheon International Airport security service passenger satisfaction and its significance using IPA method. This research will contribute to the improvement of airport operation and service quality, by proving the relation between airport security and service.
Supported by : 한서대학교
- Aviation Market Trend & Analysis, Feb, 2017, No.56.
- Sanggyun Choi, Chulung Lee, March 2013, Journal of The Korea Society of Computer and Information, Vol.18, No.3, A study for improving passenger service level at the airport security checks by using simulation, 18(3), 59-68page. https://doi.org/10.9708/jksci.2013.18.3.059
- Hwang-yong, Jeong, A Study on the Effect of Job Satisfaction of Aviation Security Screener based on Their Perception to Passenger Service Standards Korea Aerospace University, 2012
- Hee-Young, Heo.(2010). Air transport industry . n.p.: Myung Kyeong Sa.
- ICAO Annex 17 'Aviation Security
- ministry of land, tr ansport and maritime affairs, National Aviation Security Plan, 2011
- Joo-Hyung, Lee,(2006.09.21.), Airport Security, n.p.: Ga ram
- A Study on Developing Quality Control of Security Screening for Deterrence from Acts of Unlawful Interference - Focused on the Factors of Incheon International Airport
- Choi-young, Kim,(2015)A s tudy on Bus Users Travel Time Improvement by Using the Importance-Performance Analysis(IPA)
- Min, Yoon Kyung,(2016), Department of Library & Information Science The Graduate School Ewha Womans UniversityA Study on the Evaluation of Service Quality and Importance-Performance Analysis in Research Libraries
- Improvement Programme of Qingdao Airport Service for Passenger using Importance- Performance Analysis(IPA)
- Lee, Sol, Ahn, Woo-Young,(2016) Importance Factor Analysis on Bus Users" Travel Time Satisfaction Using Structural Equation Model with Focus on Metropolitan Cities
- Choi-Young, Kim(2012), A study on Bus Users Travel Time Improvement by Using the Importance - Performance Analysis(IPA), Department of Urban& Transportation Engineering Graduate School, Kong-ju National University
- Martilla, J. A. & James, J. C.(1977), Importance-Performance Analysis, Journal of Marketing, 41(1), p.78. https://doi.org/10.2307/1250239