- Volume 45 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A study on Service Quality of Defence Quality Assurance Activites using Kano Model & PCSI Index
Kano 모델과 PCSI 지수 이용한 국방품질보증 서비스품질에 관한 연구
- Seo, Hyun-Soo (Defence Agency for Technology and Quality) ;
- Seo, Jae-Hyun (Defence Agency for Technology and Quality) ;
- Kim, Hyun-Min (Defence Agency for Technology and Quality)
- Received : 2017.06.02
- Accepted : 2017.06.20
- Published : 2017.06.30
Purpose: Classify quality assurance work for munitions as service quality attributes. And to derive service elements that need improvement to improve customer satisfaction through calculation of customer satisfaction coefficient. Methods: The quality assurance service for munitions is classified as service quality based on the Kano model through a questionnaire survey of workers in military service companies located in Busan and Kyung-nam areas. Investigate current customer satisfaction with service quality of defense quality assurance activites, and calculate customer satisfaction coefficient and potential customer satisfaction improvement index. Results: Identify current satisfaction levels for service quality of defense quality assurance activites and suggest service quality factors that should be improved to improve customer satisfaction. Conclusion: The service quality factor for the defense quality assurance service was classified into 13, and the customer satisfaction coefficient was lower than the satisfaction coefficient. When looking at the current level of customer satisfaction through the Potential Customer Satisfaction Index, attractive quality factors with PCSI indices were found to be necessary for service improvement.
- Gwon, Tae-Sang. 2004. "ASP Service Quality Analysis (Focusing on Application of Kano Quality Model)." Sogang University Master Thesis:16-19.
- Jeong, Ji Ah, Park, Eui Jung, and Yoo, Han Joo. 2014. "A Study on Development of Service Quality Index based on Attractive Quality of the Kano's Model." Journal of Korea Service Management Society 15(5):221-253. https://doi.org/10.15706/jksms.2014.15.5.009
- Jeong, Jin-kyung, Kim, Hyo-Jin, and Yu, Geun-Hwan. 2015. "An Empirical Analysis of Education Service Quality using of the IPA Analysis and Kano Model." Korea Policy Research 15(3):59-82.
- Kim, Sol-I. 2015. "Samsung - Apple Patent War Case Analysis: Focus on the Strategy to Deal with Patent Litigation." Journal of Digital Convergence 13(3):117-125. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.3.117
- Lim, Sung-Uk, Park, Young-Taek. 2010. "Potential Customer Satisfaction Improvement Index based on Kano Model." Korean Society for Quality Management 38(2):248-260.
- Lim, Sung-Wook. 2005. "Development and application of a potential customer satisfaction improvement index based on Kano model." Sungkyunkwan University Doctoral thesis.
- Sin, Bong-Seok, and Kim, Gi-Seok. 2012. "Coffee Shops' Quality Classification and Customer Satisfaction Improvement Index by KANO Model." Journal of The Korea Contents Association 12(7):346-357. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2012.12.07.346
- Yang, Jung-Mee, and Han, Sang Il. 2013. "A study on Airline Service Quality Assessment using Potential Customer Satisfaction Improvement(PCSI) Index based on Kano Model." Korean Academic Society Of Hospitality Administration 22(6):37-57.
- Yoon, In-hwan, Lee, Jeong-Ho, and Jung, Chul-Ho. 2016. "Analysis of Service Quality Features and Customer Satisfaction in Golf Course: An Application of the Kano Model." Asia-pacific Journal of Multimedia Services Convergent with Art Humanities, and Sociology 6(1):355-364.