- Volume 27 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
추나요법이 턱관절 증후군에 미치는 영향: 체계적 문헌 고찰
Chuna Manual Therapy for Temporomandibular Joint Disorder: Systematic Review
- Bae, Dong-Ryeol (School of Korean Medicine, Pusan National University) ;
- Cho, Hyung-Joon (School of Korean Medicine, Pusan National University) ;
- Kim, Hee-Na (Department of Rehabilitation Medicine of Korean Medicine, Pusan National University Korean Medicine Hospital) ;
- Hwang, Eui-Hyoung (School of Korean Medicine, Pusan National University)
- 투고 : 2017.06.20
- 심사 : 2017.06.26
- 발행 : 2017.07.31
Objectives To determine the effectiveness of Tuina for temporomandibular joint disorder. Methods We searched 10 electronic databases (Pubmed, CNKI, EMBASE, Cochrane Library, KISS, KISTI, NDSL, RISS, KMBASE, DBpia) up to May 2017. We included randomized controlled trials (RCTs) using Tuina for temporomandibular joint disorder. The methodological quality of each RCT was assessed by the Cochrane risk of bias tool. Results 14 RCT studies were eligible in our review. 14 studies were divided into 4 groups, and meta-analysised. The meta-analysis of 6 studies showed favorable results for the use of Tuina. High risk of bias were observed in 9 studies. Conclusions Although there are favorable results with meta-analysis, our systematic review are highly dependent on the single source of Chinese electrical database, CNKI. Now limited evidence is available to support Tuina for temporomandibular joint disorder and further well-designed RCTs should be encouraged.
- Yang HY, Kim ME. Prevalence and treatment pattern of Korean patients with temporomandibular disorder. Journal of Oral Medicine and Pain. 2009;34(1):63-79.
- Kim C. Conservative treatment modalities for patients with temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders. Journal of the Korean dental association. 2013;51(2):74-83.
- Roh DH, Lee MJ. A Literature review of the Temporomandibular Joint Disorder. J Oriental Rehab Med 2005; 15(3):13-24.
- Kim JS, Kim DE, Jung DH, Yu SA, Cho SW. A Review of Recent Studies For Treatment of TMD Using CNKI Database. Journal of Korean Medicine Rehabilitation. 2016;26(2):61-74. https://doi.org/10.18325/jkmr.2016.26.2.61
- Jung AR, Shin BC, Lee MS, Sim HS, Edzard Ernst. Acupuncture for treating temporomandibular joint disorders: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized, sham-controlled trials. Journal of Dentistry 2011;39(5):341-50. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jdent.2011.02.006
- Kim CY, Heo I, Hwang EH. Chuna Manual Therapy Combined Acupuncture for Trigeminal Neuralgia. A Systematic Review. J Korean Med Rehabil 2016;26(4): 37-44. https://doi.org/10.18325/jkmr.2016.26.4.37
- Hwang MS, Shin BC, Heo KH, Heo I, Kim BJ, Kim KB, Cheon JH, Park JH, Hwang EH. Chuna Manual Therapy for Nocturnal Crying; A Systematic Review. J Korean Med Rehab. 2015;25(3):51-7. https://doi.org/10.18325/JKMR.2015.25.3.51
- Higgins JPT, Green S. Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions 4.2.6 [updated September 2006]. John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.; 2006.
- Bu LX, Chen T, Chen X, Jing H, Li NY. Clinical observation of acupuncture and Tuina for temporomandibular joint disorders. Shanghai Journal of Stomatology. 2011;20(3):292-5.
- Lin.JH, Zhang JJ, Xiew EX, Fang YM. A Clinical Study of Multipal Treatment on Treating Tempromandilbular Disorders. Chinese Archives of Traditional Chinese Medicine. 2009;27(12):2639-41.
- Ye Q, Li C, Shi H. Effect of Tuina on Temporomandibular Joint Disorder Syndrome. Asia pacific traditional medicine. 2017;13(2):118-9.
- Wan. XW, Jia SQ. Clinical Observation on 35 Cases of Temporomandibular Joint Disorder Treated by Acupuncture Combined with Massage. Hebei Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine. 2014;36(3):406.
- Gu F, Sun WQ, Zhuang YQ, Lu Q, Liu KP. Xu J, He TX, Wang JL, Zhou C. Wang W. Effects of Tuina manual therapy on the ranges of temporomandibular joints' motion in temporomandibular disorder patients. Shanghai Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine. 2015;49(8):50-2.
- Su XY, Wei L, Gao Y, Li SJ, Xue JW. Effect of Massage on Relaxation of Temporomandibular Joint Disorder. China & Foreign Medical Treatment. 2014;23:42-4.
- Su XY, Wei L, Gao Y, Li SJ, Xue JW. Effect of Tuina on Temporomandibular Joint Disorder Syndrome. Beijing Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine. 2013;32(12): 900-2.
- Li.Q, Hu Ping, Wen Zhenyu. Treatment of 40 cases of temporomandibular joint disorder syndrome with acupoint massage and physical therapy : Jiangxi Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine. 2008;(5)305.
- Ding XG, QIN Y, FAN JB, WANG JG, ZHANG R, YANG L. Clinical Observation on 60 Cases of Acupuncture Combined with Tuina in the Treatment of Temporomandibular Joint Disorders. World Chinese Medicine. 2016; 11(5):884-7.
- Liu. HB. Auxiliary effect of the Xuefu Zhuyu oral liquid on treating TMD with manipulation therapy. Clinical Journal of Chinese Medicine. 2013;5(23):81-2.
- Shen ZR, Wang Y, Wei H. Clinical observation of acupoint massage for temporomandibular joint dysfunction syndrome. Shanghai Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine. 2012;46(4):52-3.
- Cai YF, Ouyao, Song GB, He LB, Lu JY, Cai LH. Clinical observation of the treatment of cervicogenic temporomandibular disorders by massage. Modern Hospital. 2009;9(8):67-8.
- He CY. Treatment of 45 Cases of Temporomandibular Joint Disorder with Acupuncture and Massage. Journal of Zhejiang University of Traditional Chinese Medicine. 2008;32(4):505-6.
- Zhou JX. Efficacy of Warming Acupuncture and Moxibustion Combined with Massage in the Treatment of Temporomandibular Joint Disorder. Chinese Journal of Clinical Medicine. 2006;18(6):584-5.
- Goo KM. The Factors Related to Korean Adults' Experiences of Temporomandibular Joint Symptoms. The Korean Academy Of Dental Hygiene. 2015;17(3):139-49.
- Cho JH, Lee HE, Lee H, Jung HS, Kim ES, Han KW, Moon JY. The Clinical Study on 194 Patients of Temporomandibular Disorder. The Journal of Korean Acupuncture & Moxibustion Society. 2009;26(4)39-47.
- Korean Society of Chuna Manual Medicine for Spine & Nerves. Chuna Manual Medicine, 2nd edition. Seoul: Korean Society of Chuna Manual Medicine for Spine & Nerves. 2014:26-37.
- Park JM, Shin SW, Park JH. A Comparative Study on the concepts of the Chuna. Journal of Oriental Medical Classics. 2008;21(2):173-91.