- Volume 27 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Posture Analysis of Healthy Right-handed Male and the Effect of Chuna Treatment
건강한 오른손잡이 남성의 자세분석에 따른 추나치료의 효과
- Received : 2017.06.22
- Accepted : 2017.07.03
- Published : 2017.07.31
Objectives The present study was designed to analyze the posture pattern of healthy right-handed male and to investigate the effect of Chuna treatment. Methods Twenty healthy right-handed male were selected in this study. Body posture was measured by Body
Posture;Posture pattern;Body style;Chuna treatment;Right-handed
- Park JS, Lim HH, Song YK, Ko YS, Lee JH, Juns WS, Shin BC, Ko HY, Sun SH, Jeon CY, Jang BH, Ko SG. Research Trends of Abnormal Postures in Korean Literature -Based on Abnormal Spinal Alignment in the Sagittal Plane. Journal of Korean Medicine Rehabilitation. 2013;23(4):117-28.
- Kim BR, Ham JH. A Study on the awareness and treatment status of scoliosis of middle and high school students in Seosan city. Journal of Korean Contents. 2011;11(11):204-12.
- Kendall FP, Kendall EM, Provance PG. Muscles Testing and Function with Posture and Pain. Seoul:Purunsol Pulblish. 2001:3-116.
- Kim YR, Kim HS Kim HH, Noh JS, Song YH, An DH, An CS, Jung NS, Choi GH. Clinical kinesiology for physical therapist assistant 3rd edition. Seoul:Youngmoon publish. 2004:497-529.
- Park YH. The Visual Analysis of Myofascial Syndrome on Balance Posture. Journal of The Korean Society of Physical Therapy. 1997;9(1):177-84.
- Travell JG. Simon DG. Myofascial Pain and Dysfunction : The Trigger Point Mannual. Willims & Wilkins. 1999:1-164.
- Lim SH, Park DS, Lee KM, Jeong SH, Kim SJ. A Comparative Study on the Balance of Musculoskeletal System between Long-Term Employed Male Taxi Drivers and General People - through Moire Topography. Journal of Korean Medicine Rehabilitation. 2008;18(1): 141-51.
- Jun SY, Nam HJ, Hong DS, Lee JH, Kim JK, Nho HS. A Comparison of balance activity and body alignment by sports type in unilateral exercise athletes. The Korean Journal of Physical Education. 2013;52(1):431-42.
- Yoon JH, Sung DJ. The Effect of Mckenzie Exercises on Head, Scapula Posture of Chronic Neck pain Patients. The Research Institute of Physical Education & Sports Science. 1998;17(1):79-90.
- Lee JE. Analysis of the frequency and types of abnormal postures through the posture measurement for the children. Health Promotion graduate school of Hanseo University. 2013:1-30.
- Korean Society of Chuna manual Medicine for Spine & Nerves 2nd ed. Chuna Medicine. Seoul:Korean Society of Chuna manual Medicine for Spine & Nerves. 2014:40-189.
- Cardwell M, Clark L, Meldrum C. Psychology for A-level 2nd ed. London:Collins Educational pub. 2000:309.
- Jeon MJ, Lee LS. Consideration of Leg Length Discrepancy. Journal of Korean Medicine Rehabilitation. 1998;8(1):125.
- Donald A. Neumann. Neumann Kinesiology 2nd ed. Seoul:Bum-moon Education publish. 2011:510-9.
- Clark JM, Haynor DR. Anatomy of the abductor muscles of the hip as studied by computed tomography. J Bone Joint Surg Em. 1987;69:1021-31. https://doi.org/10.2106/00004623-198769070-00010
- Ebaugh DD, McClure PW, Karduna AR: Effects of shoulder muscle fatigue caused by repetitive overhead activities on scapulothoracic and glenohumeral kinematics. J Electromyogr Kinesiol. 2006;16:224-35. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jelekin.2005.06.015
- Ekstrom RA, Donatelli RA, Soderberg GL. Surface electromyographic analysis of exercises for the trapezius and serratus anterior muscles. J Orthop Sports Pys Ther. 1997;33:323-8.
- Kim SW, Kim SJ, Son SK, Dong SO, Le JC, Shin DJ. Correlation between the Head Forward Posture and the Site of Herniation of Single Level Cervical Intervertebral Disc. The Journal of Korea Chuna Manual Medicine for Spine & Nerves. 2013;8(2):31-7.
- Cho DI, Yoon JW, Kim SJ, Park DS. Radiologic Analysis of Cervical Lordosis for University Students. Journal of Korean Medicine Rehabilitation. 2015;25(4):83-92. https://doi.org/10.18325/jkmr.2015.25.4.83
- Hodge WA, Carlson KL, Fijan RS, Burgess RG, Riley PO, Harris WH, Mann RW. Contact pressures from an instrumented hip endoprosthesis. J bone Joint Surg Am. 1989;71:132-42.
- Cho YJ, Chung SH, Son MY. Relationship between Leg Length Discrepancy and Radiological Parameters of Lumbosacrum and Pelvis in Patients with Chronic Low Back Pain. Journal of Korean Medicine Rehabilitation. 2010;20(4):12-22.
- Shin BC, Shin JS, Lee JS, Lilm HH. Orthopedic Chuna Medicine. Seoul:The Journal of Korea Chuna Manual Medicine for Spine & Nerves. 2002:105-235.
Supported by : 원광대학교