- Volume 17 Issue 7
The purpose of this study is to analyze the effects of learning motivation on interaction in online collaborative learning. The study subjects are 79 university students who take courses in teaching. Learning motivations measured the intrinsic goal orientation, extrinsic goal orientation, tasks value, control of learning beliefs, test anxiety, self-efficacy, goal orientation by MSLQ. Next, the level of interaction was measured by online collaborative tasks. The group for online cooperation tasks consisted of four to five people and random assignment. The level of interaction was used frequency and score that quantitative Value assess. The collected data were analysed using multiple regression analysis(stepwise). As a result, self-efficacy and extrinsic goal orientation, tasks value, mastery goal orientation were positive effect on frequency and score. next, test anxiety and performance avoid goal orientation were negative effect on frequency and score.
- 이은철, "온라인 학습 환경에서 고성취 집단의 학습과정에서 나타난 상호작용 분석," 교육공학연구, 제31권, 제2호, pp.159-190, 2015.
- 김민정, "위키 협력학습 지원 스크립트 개발을 위한 설계기반연구," 교육정보미디어연구, 제15권, 제4호, pp.47-75, 2009.
- 이은철, 김민정, "위키(wiki) 기반 협력학습 지원을 위한 통합적 지원 모형 개발 및 효과성 검증," 교육공학연구, 제28권, 제3호, pp.587-617, 2012.
- 김동식, 권숙진, "CSCL에서 스캐폴딩의 유형이 공유 정신 모형에 미치는 영향," 교육공학연구, 제22권, 제1호, pp.1-34, 2006.
- 선종삼, 김동식, "위키기반 CSCL에서 그라운딩 지원도구의 설계기반연구," 교육공학연구, 제26권, 제2호, pp.149-186, 2010.
- 한희섭, 김현철, "Wiki 기반 협력학습에서 적응적 내비게이션 시스템이 그룹 활동에 미치는 효과," 컴퓨터교육학회논문지, 제9권, 제1호, pp.41-48, 2006.
- A. Alm, "CALL for autonomy, competence and relatedness: Motivating language learning environments in Web 2.0," The JALT CALL Journal, Vol.2, No.3, pp.29-38, 2006.
- H. Bouta, S. Retalis, and F. Paraskeva, "Utilising a collaborative macro-script to enhance student engagement: A mixed method study in a 3D virtual environment," Computers & Education, Vol.58, No.1, pp.501-517, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compedu.2011.08.031
- J. Moskaliuk, J. Kimmerle, and U. Cress, "Wiki-supported learning and knowledge building: effects of incongruity between knowledge and information," Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, Vol.25, pp.549-561, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2729.2009.00331.x
- R. Hamalainen and P. Hakkinen, "Teachers' instructional planning for computer-supported collaborative learning: Macro-scripts as a pedagogical method to facilitate collaborative learning," Teaching and Teacher Education, Vol.26, No.4, pp.871-877, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tate.2009.10.025
- K. Makitalo-Siegl, C. Kohnle, and F. Fischer, "Computer-supported collaborative inquiry learning and classroom scripts: Effects on help-seeking processes and learning outcomes," Learning and Instruction, Vol.21, No.2, pp.257-266, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.learninstruc.2010.07.001
- R. M. Palloff and K. Pratt, "Collaboration online," NJ: Jossey-Bass, 2005.
- D. Stipek, "Motivation to learn: From theory to practice," MA; Allyn & Bacon, 2002.
- T. Anderson, "Modes of interaction in distance education: Recent developments and research questions," In M. G. Moore & W. G. Anderson (Eds.), Handbook of Distance Education, Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Publishers, pp.129-144, 2003.
- J. Brophy, "Motivating students to learn," NY: Taylor & Francis, 2010.
- P. H. M. Sins, W. R. V. Joolingen, E. R. Savelsbergh, and B. V. Hout-Wolters, "Motivation and performance within a collaborative computer-based modeling task: Relations between students' achievement goal orientation, self-efficacy, cognitive processing, and achievement," Contemporary Educational Psychology, Vol.33, pp.58-77, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cedpsych.2006.12.004
- P. R. Pintrich, D. A. F. Smith, T. Garcia, and W. J. McKeachie, "A manual for the use of the Motivated Strategies for Learning Questionnaire (MSLQ). Ann Arbor: National Center for Research to Improve Postsecondary Teaching and Learning," The University of Michigan, 1991.
- M. V. Covington and E. Dray, "The development couse of achievement motivation," In A. Wigfield & J. S. Eccles (Ed). Development of Achievement Motivation, pp.32-53, San Diego: Academic Press, 2002.
- M. Csikszentmihalyi, Flow: The psychology of happiness, London; Random House, 2013.
- D. R. Newman, B. R. Webb, and A. C. Cochrane, "A Content Analysis Method to Measure Critical Thinking in Face-to-Face and Computer Supported Group Learning," Interpersonal Computing and Technology, Vol.3, No.2, pp.56-77, 1996.