- Volume 17 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Assessment of Fluoride Exposure by Oral Health Behaviors using the ConsExpo Model
ConsExpo 모델을 이용한 구강건강행위에 따른 불소노출평가
- Received : 2017.06.09
- Accepted : 2017.06.29
- Published : 2017.07.28
Oral health behavior such as toothbrushing one's teeth, using dentifrice and such are an important part of improving one's oral health and therefore quality of life. However, it is also necessary to research exposure to harmful chemical substances. Therefore, this study investigated the factors that affect researching fluorine exposure resulting from oral health behavior initiation so that correct oral health guidelines can be provided. As a result of applying the fluorine compound's oral exposure in the ConsExpo 5.0 model, adult males' oral external dose was at 0.000196 mg/kg, oral acute (internal) dose at 0.000196 mg/kg/day and oral chronic (internal) dose at 0.000465 mg/kg/day. In the case of females, the oral dose was at
- 식품의약품안전처, 의약외품 범위지정, 고시 제2013-175호, 2013.
- 김지영, 이재화, 박혜경, 김은경, 김진범, "울산광역시민의 불소배합세치제 사용률 대한조사," 구강보건학회지, 제27권, 제1호, pp.149-156, 2003.
- E. M. Bentley, R. P. Ellwood, and R. M. Davies, "Fluoride ingestion from toothpaste by young children," Brit Dent J, Vol.186, No.9, pp.460-462, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1038/sj.bdj.4800140a
- S. B. Heifetz and H. S. Horowitz, "The amounts of fluoride in current fluoride in current fluoride therapies: safety considerations for children", ASDC J Dent Child, Vol.51, No.4, pp.257-269, 1984.
- R. W. Evans and J. W. Stamm, "An epidemiologic estimate of the critical period during which human maxillary central incisors are most susceptible to fluorosis," Journal of Public Health Dentistry, Vol.51, No.4, pp.251-259, 1991. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1752-7325.1991.tb02223.x
- 김선일, 이혜린, 마득상, 박덕영, 정세환, "강릉시 고등학생의 계열에 따른 구강건강행태의 차이," 대한구강보건학회, 제36권, 제4호, pp.309-315, 2012.
- 오나래, 구강건강행위의 영향요인과 세치제 내 불소노출평가, 대구가톨릭대학교, 박사학위논문, 2014.
- Korea Occupational Safety Health Agency, Inndustrial Accident Statistics, 2011.
- 국립환경과학원, 소비자 노출평가기법 개발연구, 2007.
- G. Heinemeyer, "Concepts of exposure analysis for consumer risk assessment," Experimental and Toxicologic Pathology, Vol.60, No.2-3, pp.207-212, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.etp.2008.01.016
- RIVM(National Institute for Public Health and the Environment), Consumer exposure and uptake models program manual, 2005.
- IGHRC(Interdepartmental Group on Health Risks from Chemicals), Guidelines for Good Exposure assessment practic for Human Health Effects of Chemicals, Institute for Environment and Health, Leicester, UK, 2004.
- RIVM(National Institute for Public Health and the Environment), Consumer exposure and uptake models program manual, 2007.
- 환경부, 화학물질관리 선진화를 위한 조직체계 개선방안, 2003.
- EPA, Risk Assessment Guidance for Superfund Volume Human Health Evaluation Manual(Part A), 1989.
- 환경부, 유해화학물질 함유제품관리현황 및 향후 과제, 2004.
- 환경부, 생활용품 중 유해 물질 함유실태 조사 및 관리대책, 2005.
- 환경부, 한국노출계수핸드북, 2007.
- B. M. Young, N. S. Tulve, P. P. Egeghy, J. H. Driver, V. G. Zartarian, J. E. Johnston, C. J. Delmaar, J. J. Evans, L. A. Smith, G. Glen, C. Lunchick, J. H. Ross, J. Xue, and D. E. Barnkow, "Comparison of four probabilistic models (CARES((R)), CalendexTM, ConsExpo, and SHEDS) to estimate aggregate residential exposures to pesticides," J Expo Sci Environ Epidemiol, Vol.22, No.5, pp.522-532, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1038/jes.2012.54