- Volume 13 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Selection of the Optimal Finite Element Type by Material Hardening Behavior Model in Elbow Specimen
엘보우 시편에서의 재료 경화 거동 모델에 따른 최적의 유한 요소 선정
- Received : 2017.05.30
- Accepted : 2017.06.23
- Published : 2017.06.30
This paper is proposed to select the optimal finite element type in finite element analysis. Based on the NUREG reports, static analyses were performed using a commercial analysis program,
Grant : 설계기준초과 지진에 대한 주기기 건전성 평가 기술개발
Supported by : 한국수력원자력(주)
- G. DeGrassi, C. Hofmayer, A. Murphy, K. Suzuki, Y. Namita, "BNL Nonlinear Pre-Test Seismic Analysis for the NUPEC Ultimate Strength Piping Test Program", BNL-NUREG- 71119-2003-CP.
- G. DeGrassi, C. Hofmayer, 2005, "Seismic Analysis of Simplified Piping Systems for the NUPEC Ultimate Strength Piping Test Program", U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, NUREG/CR-6889.
- G. DeGrassi, J. Nie, C. Hofmayer, 2008, Seismic Analysis of Large-Scale Piping Systems for the JNES-NUPEC Ultimate Strength Piping Test Program, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, NUREG/ CR-6983.
- E. J. Heo and H. D. Kweon, 2017, "Analysis of Element Sensitivity by Shear Locking in Elbow Specimen under Cyclic Load", Trans. Korean Soc. Mech. Eng., pp. 41-41.
- Abaqus 6.14, Analysis User's Manual, Dassault Systems Simulia Corp., Providence, RI, 2014.
- J. L. Choboche, 1986, "Time Independent Constitutive Theories for Cyclic Plasticity", International Journal of Plasticity, Vol. 2, pp. 149-188. https://doi.org/10.1016/0749-6419(86)90010-0
- J. B. Kim, H. Y. Lee and J. H. Lee, 2002, "Comparison Study of Inelastic Analyses for High Temperature Structure subjected to Cyclic Creep Loading", Proceedings of the KNS-KARP Joint of the spring meeting, Korean Nuclear Society, Gwangju.
- S. Bari, T. Hassan, 1966, "Anatomy of coupled constitutive models for ratcheting simulation", CEGB Report No. RD/B/N 731.