Supported by : 강원대학교
- Choi. Y. B, Kwon. J. H, Rim. J. M, "Effect of the Salt Concentration in Seafood Processing Wastewater on the Anaerobic Ultimate Biodegradability and Multiple Decay Rate of Organic Matter", Journal of KSEE, vol. 32, no. 11, pp. 1038-1045, 2010.
- Choi. Y. B, Lee. H. S, Han. D. J, Kwon. J. H, "A Study on Management of Seafood Wastewater Treatment Facility using Submerged MBR", J. Kor. Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, vol. 16, no. 11, pp. 7227-7236, 2015. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.11.7227
- Cho. I. H, Kim. J. T, "Trends in the Technology and Market of Membrane Bioreactors(MBR) for Wastewater Treatment and Reuse and Development Directions", The Membrane Society of Korea, vol.23, no.1 pp. 24-44, 2013.
- K. Sutherland, "The rise of membrane bioreactors", Filtration & Separation, vol.47, no.5 pp.14-16, 2010. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0015-1882(10)70208-1
- Kim. Y. H, Chae. K. J, Yim. C. S, Lee. Y. M, Bae. W. K, "Evaluation of Design and Operation Parameters for a Spherical Sulfur Denitrification Reactor Treating High Strength Municipal Wastewater", J. KSEE, vol. 32, no. 12, pp. 1087-1093, 2010.
- Yoo. S. J, Shin. S. H, Lee. Y. S, "A Study on the Removal of Nitrogen for Recycle Water by Sulfur Denitrification", Jounal of Korean Society of Urban Environment, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 139-145, 2012.
- Choi. Y. B, "Effects of Salt on the Biological Treatment of Seafood Wastewater", Ph.D. Thesis, Department of Environmental Engineering, Kangwon National University of Korea. 2011.
- Jo. Y. N, "Effects of Salt on the sulfur denitrification process", Master"s Thesis, Kangwon National University of Korea. 2017.
- Metcalf & Eddy, "Wastewater Engineering: Treatment and Resource Recovery", pp. 30-42, Mc Graw Hill, 2016.
- Shin. B. S, "A Study on Nitrate Removal from Municipal Sewage Using Sulfur-Utilizing Autotrophic Denitrification", Master"s Thesis, InHa University of Korea. 2002.
- Kim. B. Y, "Development of Livestock Waste Treatment & Resource Recovery system", Ph.D. Thesis, Department of Environmental Engineering, Kangwon National University of Korea. 2001.
- Kang. H, Shin. K. S, Richards. B, "Determination of Ultimate Biodegradability and Multiple Decay Rate Coefficients in Anaerobic Batch Degradation of Organic Wastes", J. KSEE, vol. 27, no. 5, pp. 555-601, 2005.
- Moon. B. H, Yoon. C. H, Seo. G. T, Kim. S. S, "Effects of C/N Ratio and alt Concentration on Pollutant Removal in SBR", J. KSEE, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 251-260, 2002.
- Lee, Y. H, Yoo. S. J, Oh. D. M, Lee. Y. S, "A Study on th Removal of Nitrogen and Phosphorus by Addition of coagulant in the Sulfur Denitrification Process Coupled to he Membrane Bioreactor" J. KSEE, vol. 32, no. 10, pp. 949-956, 2010.