Supported by : 한국연구재단
- P. R. Bonenberger, The First Snap-Fit Handbook 2nd edition, Hanser Gardner Publications, 2006.
- G. Erhard, Designing with plastics, Hanser Gardner Publications, 2006. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3139/9783446412828
- S. N. Kang, Y. J. Huh, "A study on the Snap-fit Design System in Injection Molding", Journal of the Korea Academia-industrial cooperation Society, pp. 1-5, 2001.
- B. S. Park, M. S. Hong, "Intensity Analysis and Application of Integral Attachment in Snap-Fit" Transactions of the Korean Society of Machine Tool Engineers, pp. 44-49, 2006.
- D. A. Nichols, A. F. Luscher, "Numerical Modeling of a Post & Dome Snap-Fit Feature" Research in English Design, pp. 103-111, 2000.
- G. Suri, "A fundamental Investigation of Retention Phenomena in Snap-fit Features" The Ohio State University thesis for a degree, 2002.
- S. S. Lee, T. H. Kim, S. J. Hu, W. W. Cai, J. A. Abell, "Joining Technologies for Automotive Lithium-Ion Battery Manufacturing: A Review", Proc. of ASME 2010 International Manufacturing Science and Engineering Conference, October, 2010. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1115/MSEC2010-34168
- L. Amelia, D.A. Wahab, A. R. Ismail, C. H. C. Haron, "Disassembly time evaluation for enhancing the reusability of automotive components", IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management, pp. 115-119, Dec. 2009. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/IEEM.2009.5373411
- B. Willems, W. Dewulf, J. R. Duflou, "Active snap-fit development using topology optimization", International Journal of Production Research, vol. 45, no. 18-19, pp. 4163-4187, 2007. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/00207540701440311
- M. K. Billal, B. V. Moorthy, D. Aquilina, S. Schenten, "CAE Applications and Techniques used in Calculating the Snaps Insertions and Retentions Efforts in Automotive Trims", SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars - Mech. Syst, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 829-837, 2014. https://doi.org/10.4271/2014-01-1032
- S. J. Ha, Y. K. Cho, M. W. Cho, K. C. Lee,, W. H. Choi, "Process Capability Optimization of a LED Die Bonding Using Response Surface Analysis", Journal of the Korea Academia-industrial cooperation Society, pp. 4378-4384, 2012. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2017.18.4.175
- D. K. Shin, H. C. Kim, J. J. Lee, "Numerical analysis of the damage behavior of an aluminum/CFRP hybrid beam under three point bending", Composites: Part B, 56, pp. 397-407, 2014. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compositesb.2013.08.030