- Volume 17 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Comparative Analysis on Domestic/Foreign College Musicals and Dance Curriculums
국내·외 대학 뮤지컬과 무용교육과정 비교분석 연구
- Received : 2017.06.19
- Accepted : 2017.07.21
- Published : 2017.09.28
The objective of this study is to suggest problems and complementation of Korean curriculum by comparatively analyzing curriculums of domestic/foreign musical-related departments. In order to compare differences in domestic/foreign curriculums, selecting musical-related departments of domestic colleges with four-year course and 2 or 3-year course, and also five musical-related schools in the US and another five schools in France, the actual lesson status of dance curriculum was researched. In the results, for the development of Korean musical, it would be necessary to reorganize its curriculum. First, the systematic dance curriculum suitable for musical site would be needed. Second, the dance technique lesson suitable for diversified musical expressions should be strengthened. Third, teaching methods for the characterized musical dance would be necessary. Above all, we need effective education method concerned with performance venues. Musical students are facing difficulties in performing acting, singing, and dancing at the same time. In reality, it is even tough to learn a single area among them. For the original Korean-style musical that could be imitated by no one, the systematic curriculum of college is very important.
Musical;Dance Education;Musical Education
- 임란정, 손각중, "뮤지컬 무용교육현황 및 작품분석을 통한 안무교육의 필요성," 대한무용학회, 제27권, 제1호, p.168, 2014.
- 조상원, 뮤지컬 교육과정 표준화 연구-한국대학 교육과정을 중심으로, 명지대학교, 석사학위논문, p.59, 2013.
- 전유정, 한국창작 뮤지컬 안무의 역사적 고찰 및 발전방향에 관한 연구, 성균관대학교, 박사학위논문, p.155, 2015.
- 임란정, 손각중, "뮤지컬 작품 특성에 따른 무용안무교육이 나아갈 방향에 관한 연구," 무용예술학연구, 제48집, 제3호, p.147, 2014.
- 이보연, 뮤지컬 포에버, 루비박스출판사, p.74, 2012.
- 김종로, 김익진, 프랑스 뮤지컬의 이해, 강원대학교출판사, pp.91-92, 2007.