- Volume 17 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
Outlier Diagnostics and Resolution to determine Obesity Status in the Korean National Health Insurance Research Database
국민건강보험공단 자료에서 비만실태 파악을 위한 이상치 진단 및 해결
- Received : 2017.06.13
- Accepted : 2017.08.09
- Published : 2017.09.28
This study was analyzed obesity status by divided into six classification based on the body mass index(BMI) established by World Health Organization-Western Pacific Regional Office(WHO-WPRO) through National Health Insurance Service(NHIS). In the middle of process, problems of outlier solved by presenting the median repeated interpolation. Unlike linear and Lagrange interpolation, median repeated interpolation may be useful in multiple outlier contained dataset. As a result, we found that extreme low and obesity weight gradually increased and the frequency of normal body weight gradually decreased. Especially, the increase of obesity in men and women of lower age group is increasing. Overall, this study suggests that national measures need to be taken before health problems arising from obesity can spread to other social problems.
- World Health Report 2002, reducting risks, promoting healthy life, WHO, 2002.
- WHO Consultation on Obesity, Obesity : preventing and managing the global epidemic, WHO Technical Report Series 894, WHO, 2000(1).
- 안병철, 정효지, "과체중-비만의 사회경제적 비용 추계," 한국영양학회지, 제38권, 제9호, pp.786-792, 2005.
- 박종헌, "체질량지수와 유의한 상관성을 갖는 질환들의 이환율을 이용한 한국인의 체질량지수 변별점 측정: ROC곡선을 이용하여," 대한비만학회지, 제20권, 제1호, pp.36-43, 2011.
- 조정진, "한국인에서 비만기준 무엇이 문제인가?," 대한노인신경의학회 추계학술대회자료집, pp.27-31, 2015.
- 유근영, 강대희, 박수경, "아시아인 비만 기준 바꿔야," 서울대학교 교수연구 성과, http://medicine.snu.ac.kr/sub4/result/result/read.htm?bn=result&board_no=3758&thisPage=3&startTextId=100 &buffer=10
- S. H. Jee, J. W. Sull, J. Park, S. Y. Lee, H. Ohrr, E. Guallar, and J. M. Samet, "Body-mass index and mortality in Korean men and women," The New England Journal of Medicine, Vol.355, No.8, pp.779-787, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa054017
- W. Zheng, F. Dale, M. S. McLerran, B. Rolland, X. Zhang, M. Inoue, K. Matsuo, J. He, P. C. Gupta, K. Ramadas, S. Tsugane, F. Irie, A. Tamakoshi, Y. T. Gao, R. Wang, X. O. Shu, I. Tsuji, S. Kuriyama, H. Tanaka, H. Satoh, C. J. Chen, J. M. Yuan, K. Y. Yoo, H. Ahsan, W. Pan, D. Gu, M. S. Pednekar, C. Sauvaget, S. Sasazuki, T. Sairenchi, G. Yang, Y. B. Xiang, M. Nagai, T. Suzuki, Y. Nishino, S. L. You, W. P. Koh, S. K. Park, Y. Chen, C. Y. Shen, M. Thornquist, Z. Feng, D. Kang, P. Boffetta, and J. D. Potter, "Association between Body-Mass Index and Risk of Death in More Than 1 Million Asians," The New England Journal of Medicine, Vol.364, No.8, pp.719-729, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa1010679
- D. P. Bertsekas, Nonlinear Programming, Second ed., Combridge, MA.:Athena Scientific, 1999.
- S. Thomas and X. Yuan, "On multivariate Lagrange interpolation," Mathematics of Computation, Vol.64, pp.1147-1170, 1995. https://doi.org/10.1090/S0025-5718-1995-1297477-5
- 최윤백, 김용성, 비만치료지침 2012, 대한비만학회, 2012.
- K. Kim, S. Kim, S. Park, Y. Khang, and M. Park, "Changes in Prevalence of Obesity and Underweight among Korean Children and Adolescents: 1998-2008," Korean J Obes, Vol.21, No.4, pp.228-235, 2012. https://doi.org/10.7570/kjo.2012.21.4.228
- S. Y. Rhee, S. W. Park, D. J. Kim, and J. T. Woo, "Gender disparity in the secular trends for obesity prevalence in Korea: analyses based on the KNHANES 1998-2009," Korean J Intern Med., Vol.28, No.1, pp.29-34, 2013. https://doi.org/10.3904/kjim.2013.28.1.29
- J. M. Seo, N. K. Lim, J. Y. Lim, and H. Y. Park, "Gender Difference in Association with Socioeconomic Status and Incidence of Metabolic Syndrome in Korean Adults," Korean J Obes, Vol.25, No.4, pp.247-254, 2016. https://doi.org/10.7570/kjo.2016.25.4.247
- Y. R. Park, Y. G. Cho, J. H. Kang, H. A. Park, K. W. Kim, Y. I. Hur, J. S. Seo, and N. Y. Park, "Comparison of Obesity and Overweight Prevalence Among Korean Adults According to Community Health Survey and Korea National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey," Korean J Obes, Vol.23, No.1, pp.64-68, 2014. https://doi.org/10.7570/kjo.2014.23.1.64
- E. Kim and S. Oh, "Gender Differences in the Association of Occupation with Metabolic Syndrome in Korean Adults," Korean J Obes, Vol.21, No.1, pp.108-114, 2012. https://doi.org/10.7570/kjo.2012.21.2.108
- 김혜련, "비만예방 정책의 방향과 과제," 보건복지포럼, pp.39-49, 2010(5).