- Volume 8 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Effects of the Cooperative Philosophy between SMEs to the Cooperative Activities and Performance
중소기업 간 협력철학이 협력활동과 협력성과에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구
- Lee, Jae-Sun (Dept. of Business Administration, Kumoh National Institute of Technology)
- 이재선 (금오공과대학교 경영학과 마케팅전공)
- Received : 2017.04.11
- Accepted : 2017.09.20
- Published : 2017.09.28
This study analyzed the effect of cooperation activities among SMEs. In order to study empirical analysis, we classified the types of cooperation into four dimensions: technology cooperation, human resource cooperation, sales cooperation and financial cooperation. Review the role of the collaborative philosophy as a predictor. This study also analyzed the relationship between cooperation philosophy, cooperation activities and performance. The results of this study are as follows: First, the result of path analysis between cooperation philosophy and cooperation activities shows that cooperation philosophy has an important influence on technical cooperation, human resource cooperation, sales cooperation and financial cooperation. Second, the results of the relationship between cooperation activities and achievements, technical cooperation, human resource cooperation, and sales cooperation have an important influence on cooperation performance. The meaning of this study is as follows. Analyze empirical tests using the PSBP model from a partnership perspective. We are trying to verify the relationship with SMEs. Therefore, we can suggest a beneficial implication to explain the importance of cooperation activities between SMEs. Also, SME business units have a problem with technical information leakage when they form partnerships, but in order to overcome this problem, we can use cooperative philosophies and avoid negative views.
- Korea Chamber of Commerce and Industry, "Diversification of Cooperation for Promotion of SME Growth", KCCI Report, 2010.
- J. W. Jeong, and J. T. Bae, "Situational analysis of technological alliances and firm performance according to market competition, technological change and internal competencies of firms", Korea Small and Medium Business Association Presentation, pp. 126-150, 1998.
- Y.Y. You, J.W.Roh,, "The Analysis for the determinant Factors on the Outcome of Technology Innovation Among Small and Medium Manufacturers", The Journal of Society for e-Business Studies, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp. 61-87, 2010.
- Errasti, Ander, Roger Beach, Aitor Oyar bide and Javier Santos, "A Process for Dev eloping Partnerships with Subcontractors in the Construction Industry: An empirical study", International Journal of Project Man agement, 25(3), pp. 250-256, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijproman.2006.10.002
- Gubik, A., "New Opportunities for SME's Founded by Cooperation", European Integration Studies, 4(1), pp. 25-36, 2005.
- Industrial Technology Promotion Association, "Corporate R & D cooperation status and policy task", 2011.
- Mohr, J. and R. Spekman, "Characteristics of Partnership Success : Partnership Attitu des, Communication Behavior, and Conflict Resolution Techniques", Strategic Management Journal, 15(2), pp. 135-152, 1994. https://doi.org/10.1002/smj.4250150205
- Anderson, J. C. and J. A. Narus, "A Model of Distributor Firm and Manufacturer Firm Working Partnership", Journal of Marketing, 54(January), pp. 42-58, 1990.
- Y. S. Chang, "Development Plan for Collaboration Activation", Small and Medium Business Administration Business collaborati on policy seminar, 2010.
- Korea Industrial Technology Promotion Association, "Corporate R & D cooperation status and policy task", 2011.
- J. C. Park, "Cooperation among SM Es and Knowledge Sharing Effects on Com petitiveness", University of Ulsan College of Business, 2012.
- I. S. Park, "A Study on the Influence of Technology Cooperation Activities of SM Es on Technology Innovation", Korea Institu te of Technology Education, 2015.
- S. K. Lee, J. H. Park, B. J. Jun, W. T. Chang, "Technology Capabilites, Collaboration Performance and Satisfaction: Moderating Effect of Trust", The Journal of Digital Policy & Management, Vol. 9, No. 5, pp. 175-191, 2011.
- K. S. Choi, S. W. Kim, "A Study on the Cooperative Strategy of Enterprises- Focusing on the Importance Weight of Cooperative Strategy Factors", The Journal of Digital Policy & Management, Vol. 11, No. 10, pp. 189-201, 2013.
- S. M. Jeong, "The Motivation of Collaboration and the Clarity of Partnership A Study on the Effects of the Firm on the Firms", Kyungwon University School of Business, 2012.
- W. J. Park, "An Empirical Study on the Influence of Innovation Capacity of Small and Medium Enterprises on Cooperative Performance of Large and Small Enterp rises", Graduate School of Hanyang University, 2014.
- C. S. Song, J. Y. Park, "Diagnostic Model of Inter-firm Cooperation Using the PSBP Paradigm: Focusing on the Inter-firm Cooperation between Power Generation Companies and the SMEs", The Korean Small Business Review, Vol. 31, No. 2, pp. 255-272, 2009.
- Y. W. Gang, "Cooperative Activity between Large Enterprises and SMEs and Innovation of SMEs", Doctoral Thesis, Kyungpook National University, 2011.
- S. W. Park, S. T. Park, "A Study on the Impact of Supply Chain Partnership on Performance of Suppliers", The Journal of Digital Policy & Management, Vol. 11, No. 10, pp. 169-179, 2013.
- K. T. Lee, C. U. Kim, "Effects of Cooperation on Corporate Performance in Small and Medium-Sized Interfirms : A Study on the Moderating Effects of Entrepreneurship and Environment Factor", Journal of Korean National Economy, Vol. 26, No. 4, pp. 209-232, 2008.
- Y. K. Kim, S. T. Park, S. J. Lee, "A Study on e-Learning Contents Quality", The Journal of Digital Policy & Management, Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 135-143, 2008.