- Volume 21 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
The Milling Characteristics of Cutting Type Rice Milling Machine Depending on the Number of a Cutting Roller's Air Vent and Blowing Velocity
절삭식 정미기의 절삭롤러 통풍구 수와 송풍속도에 따른 정백특성
- Cho, Byeong Hyo (Department of Biosystems Engineering, Chungbuk National University) ;
- Kang, Sin Hyeong (Hamyany County Office) ;
- Won, Jin Ho (Department of Biosystems Engineering, Chungbuk National University) ;
- Lee, Hee Sook (Department of Consumer Studies, Chungbuk National University) ;
- Kang, Tae Hwan (Major in Bio-Industry Mechanical Engineering, Kongju National University) ;
- Lee, Dong Il (Department of Biosystems Engineering, Chungbuk National University) ;
- Han, Chung Su (Department of Biosystems Engineering, Chungbuk National University)
- 조병효 (충북대학교 바이오시스템공학과) ;
- 강신형 (함양군청) ;
- 원진호 (충북대학교 바이오시스템공학과) ;
- 이희숙 (충북대학교 소비자학과) ;
- 강태환 (공주대학교 생물산업기계공학전공) ;
- 이동일 (충북대학교 바이오시스템공학과) ;
- 한충수 (충북대학교 바이오시스템공학과)
- Received : 2016.12.26
- Accepted : 2017.02.16
- Published : 2017.05.31
This study aimed to identify milling characteristics depending on the number of a cutting roller's air vent and blowing velocity to remove rice bran by the cutting type milling machine which can minimize the conventional milling process. The level of whiteness was found to be
Supported by : 농촌진흥청
- Chung JH. 1997. Development of one-pass whitener with cutting blades of hard metal. J. Biosystems Eng. 22: 199-209.
- Kang TH, Ning XF. Han CS, Cho SC. 2010. Effect of abrasive processing in the milling process on the quality of rice. J. Biosystems Eng. 35: 169-174. https://doi.org/10.5307/JBE.2010.35.3.169
- Kang TH, Kang SH. Won JH, Cho BH, Kye HB, Kim HJ, Ahn HH, Han CS. 2015. Milling characteristics of high-effcient cutting type rice milling machine. pp. 245-246. In: Proceeding of KSAM 2015 Autumn Conference. October 29-30, Byeonsan, Korea.
- Keum DH. 2008. Post-harvest Process Engineering. CIR, Seoul, Korea.
- KFRI. 2010. Development of the quality standard and related system for clean rice. Final Report of MAFRA, 11-1541000-000512-01.
- Kim H, Kim DC, Lee SE, Kim OW. 2009. Milling characteristics of milled rice according to milled ratio of friction and abrasive milling. J. Biosystems Eng. 34: 439-445. https://doi.org/10.5307/JBE.2009.34.6.439
- Lee HJ, Kim OW, Kim H, Kim BS, Han JW, Han CS, Jung JY. 2013. Development of ubiquitous rice intake management systems for rice processing complex. J. Soc. e-Bus Stu. 18: 175-189. https://doi.org/10.7838/jsebs.2013.18.2.175
- Lim KT, Kim JH, Chung JH. 2014. Development of a vertical embryo-retaining rice producing system with abrasive and friction rollers. J. Korean Soc. Food Sci. Eng. 18: 242-247.
- Yan TY, Chung JH. 2004. Development of miller producing clean white embryo rice using a vertical miller. J. Biosystems Eng. 29: 121-130. https://doi.org/10.5307/JBE.2004.29.2.121
- Yoon DH. 2007. Uniformity of milled rice and automatic. PhD thesis, Sugkyukwan University, Suwon, Korea.