- Volume 21 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
A Study of the Flame Transfer Function Characteristics using Cold-flow Transfer Function in a Partially Premixed Model Gas Turbine Combustor
부분 예혼합 가스터빈 연소기에서의 비연소 전달함수 계측으로부터의 화염전달함수 특성 파악
- Joo, Seongpil (Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Seoul National University) ;
- Kim, Seongheon (Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Seoul National University) ;
- Yoon, Jisu (Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Seoul National University) ;
- Yoh, Jai-ick (Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Seoul National University) ;
- Yoon, Youngbin (Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Seoul National University)
- Received : 2017.03.07
- Accepted : 2017.06.13
- Published : 2017.10.01
In order to identify the characteristics of the flame transfer function gain, cold-flow transfer function was introduced, which is the part of the combustion instability research. Nitrogen and carbon dioxide was used to obtain the cold-flow transfer function and input/output variables was measured by hot wire anemometry. Density and fluid flow rate affect the cold-flow transfer function gain and peak frequency. In addition, acoustic resonance frequency affects the peak frequency of gain in the fuel feeding line.
Supported by : 한국연구재단, 산업통상자원부
- Mangena, S.J., Bunt, J.R. and Waanders, F.B., "Mineralogical behaviour of North Dakota lignite in an oxygen/steam blown moving bed reactor," Fuel Processing Technology, Vol. 106, pp. 474-482, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fuproc.2012.09.015
- "Siemens Breaks Ground on New Turbine Testing Center," Renewable Energy Focus, Vol. 15, No. 2, pp. 8, 2014.
- Renyu, F. and Man, Z., "Low Emission Commercial Aircraft Engine Combustor Development in China:From Airworthiness Requirements to Combustor Design," Procedia Engineering, Vol. 17, pp. 618-626, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2011.10.078
- Jeong, H.H. and Lee, K.M., "Effect of Swirl Angles and Combustion Characteristics of Low Swirl Model Combustor," Journal of the Korean Society of Propulsion Engineers, Vol. 20, No. 4, pp. 40-49, 2016. https://doi.org/10.6108/KSPE.2016.20.4.040
- Hong, J.S., Sung, H.G. and Lee, D.H., "LES of combustion instability and its suppression in a cylinder - 3 slot grain solid rocket motor," Proceeding of the Korean Society of Propulsion Engineers, Yeosu, Korea, pp. 54-60, Nov. 2012.
- Kim, D.S. and Kim, K.T., "Thermoacoustic Analysis Model for Combustion Instability Prediction - Part 1 : Linear Instability Analysis," Journal of the Korean Society of Propulsion Engineers, Vol. 16, No. 6, pp. 32-40, 2012. https://doi.org/10.6108/KSPE.2012.16.6.032
- Lee, M.C., Joo, S.P., Yoon, J.S. and Yoon, Y.B., "Combustion Performance Test of Syngas Gas in a Model Gas Turbine Combustor - Part 1 : Flame Stability," Journal of the Korean Society of Propulsion Engineers, Vol. 41, No. 8, pp. 632-638, 2013.
- Preetham, Santosh, H. and Lieuwen, T., "Dynamics of laminar premixed flames forced by harmonic velocity disturbances," Journal of The Korean Society for Aeronautical and Space Sciences, Vol. 41, No. 8, pp. 632-638, 2013. https://doi.org/10.5139/JKSAS.2013.41.8.632
- Candel, S., Durox, D., Schuller, T., Bourgouin, J. and Moeck, J.P., "Dynamics of Swirling Flames," Annual Review of Fluid Mechanics, Vol. 46, pp. 147-173, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1146/annurev-fluid-010313-141300
- Yoon, J.S., Joo, S.P., Kim, J.J., Lee M.C., Lee, J.G. and Yoon Y.B., "Effects of convection time on the high harmonic combustion instability in a partially premixed combustor," Proceedings of the Combustion Institute, Vol. 36, No. 3, pp. 3753-3761, 2017.