- Volume 21 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
A Study of the Flame Transfer Function Characteristics using Cold-flow Transfer Function in a Partially Premixed Model Gas Turbine Combustor
부분 예혼합 가스터빈 연소기에서의 비연소 전달함수 계측으로부터의 화염전달함수 특성 파악
- Joo, Seongpil (Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Seoul National University) ;
- Kim, Seongheon (Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Seoul National University) ;
- Yoon, Jisu (Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Seoul National University) ;
- Yoh, Jai-ick (Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Seoul National University) ;
- Yoon, Youngbin (Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Seoul National University)
- Received : 2017.03.07
- Accepted : 2017.06.13
- Published : 2017.10.01
In order to identify the characteristics of the flame transfer function gain, cold-flow transfer function was introduced, which is the part of the combustion instability research. Nitrogen and carbon dioxide was used to obtain the cold-flow transfer function and input/output variables was measured by hot wire anemometry. Density and fluid flow rate affect the cold-flow transfer function gain and peak frequency. In addition, acoustic resonance frequency affects the peak frequency of gain in the fuel feeding line.
연소불안정 연구의 일환인 화염전달함수에서 나타나는 gain의 특성을 파악하기 위하여 비연소상태에서의 전달함수를 도입하여 화염전달함수에서의 특성과 비연소전달함수의 특성에 대한 원인을 파악하고자 하였다. 비연소 전달함수를 획득하기 위하여 질소와 이산화탄소를 활용하였으며, 입력값과 출력값을 계측하기 위하여 열선풍속계를 이용하였다. 비연소 전달함수에서의 gain과 주파수의 peak는 비활성기체의 밀도와 유량에 대하여 영향을 받는 것을 확인하였다. 또한 연료공급라인에서의 음향학적 공진주파수가 peak 주파수에 영향을 주는 것을 확인하였다.
Supported by : 한국연구재단, 산업통상자원부
- Mangena, S.J., Bunt, J.R. and Waanders, F.B., "Mineralogical behaviour of North Dakota lignite in an oxygen/steam blown moving bed reactor," Fuel Processing Technology, Vol. 106, pp. 474-482, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fuproc.2012.09.015
- "Siemens Breaks Ground on New Turbine Testing Center," Renewable Energy Focus, Vol. 15, No. 2, pp. 8, 2014.
- Renyu, F. and Man, Z., "Low Emission Commercial Aircraft Engine Combustor Development in China:From Airworthiness Requirements to Combustor Design," Procedia Engineering, Vol. 17, pp. 618-626, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2011.10.078
- Jeong, H.H. and Lee, K.M., "Effect of Swirl Angles and Combustion Characteristics of Low Swirl Model Combustor," Journal of the Korean Society of Propulsion Engineers, Vol. 20, No. 4, pp. 40-49, 2016. https://doi.org/10.6108/KSPE.2016.20.4.040
- Hong, J.S., Sung, H.G. and Lee, D.H., "LES of combustion instability and its suppression in a cylinder - 3 slot grain solid rocket motor," Proceeding of the Korean Society of Propulsion Engineers, Yeosu, Korea, pp. 54-60, Nov. 2012.
- Kim, D.S. and Kim, K.T., "Thermoacoustic Analysis Model for Combustion Instability Prediction - Part 1 : Linear Instability Analysis," Journal of the Korean Society of Propulsion Engineers, Vol. 16, No. 6, pp. 32-40, 2012. https://doi.org/10.6108/KSPE.2012.16.6.032
- Lee, M.C., Joo, S.P., Yoon, J.S. and Yoon, Y.B., "Combustion Performance Test of Syngas Gas in a Model Gas Turbine Combustor - Part 1 : Flame Stability," Journal of the Korean Society of Propulsion Engineers, Vol. 41, No. 8, pp. 632-638, 2013.
- Preetham, Santosh, H. and Lieuwen, T., "Dynamics of laminar premixed flames forced by harmonic velocity disturbances," Journal of The Korean Society for Aeronautical and Space Sciences, Vol. 41, No. 8, pp. 632-638, 2013. https://doi.org/10.5139/JKSAS.2013.41.8.632
- Candel, S., Durox, D., Schuller, T., Bourgouin, J. and Moeck, J.P., "Dynamics of Swirling Flames," Annual Review of Fluid Mechanics, Vol. 46, pp. 147-173, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1146/annurev-fluid-010313-141300
- Yoon, J.S., Joo, S.P., Kim, J.J., Lee M.C., Lee, J.G. and Yoon Y.B., "Effects of convection time on the high harmonic combustion instability in a partially premixed combustor," Proceedings of the Combustion Institute, Vol. 36, No. 3, pp. 3753-3761, 2017.