- Volume 43 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Job Stress among Highway Toll Gate Cashiers
고속도로 요금소 요금 수납원 직무스트레스에 관한 연구
- Na, JeongYeon (Department of Environmental engineering, Dong-A University) ;
- Kwon, Minji (Department of Environmental engineering, Dong-A University) ;
- Kim, DooYoung (Department of Industrial Health, Catholic University of Pusan) ;
- Park, YoungHwa (Department of Industrial Health, Catholic University of Pusan) ;
- Seo, JungEun (Department of Industrial Health, Catholic University of Pusan) ;
- Shin, MinCheol (Department of Industrial Health, Catholic University of Pusan) ;
- Kim, HeeJi (Department of Industrial Health, Catholic University of Pusan) ;
- Kim, HwaIl (Department of Industrial Health, Catholic University of Pusan) ;
- Ryu, Hyangwoo (Occupational Safety & Health Research Institute, Occupational Health Research Bureau) ;
- Cho, ManSu (Department of Occupational Health, Catholic University of Daegu)
- 나정연 (동아대학교 환경공학과) ;
- 권민지 (동아대학교 환경공학과) ;
- 김두영 (부산가톨릭대학교 산업보건학과) ;
- 박영화 (부산가톨릭대학교 산업보건학과) ;
- 서정은 (부산가톨릭대학교 산업보건학과) ;
- 신민철 (부산가톨릭대학교 산업보건학과) ;
- 김희지 (부산가톨릭대학교 산업보건학과) ;
- 김화일 (부산가톨릭대학교 산업보건학과) ;
- 류향우 (산업안전보건연구원 직업건강연구실) ;
- 조만수 (대구가톨릭대학교 산업보건학과)
- Received : 2017.08.07
- Accepted : 2017.09.25
- Published : 2017.10.31
Objectives: The rate at which the nationwide highway is outsourcing the duties of toll gate cashiers to the public is increasing. The aim of this study is to conduct research on job stress for the rate at which the fares are collected by national highway toll gate cashiers. Methods: The population selected was a statistically significant group making up 10% of the total number of people surveyed in 2015, with a population of approximately 5,495 persons. The sample size is intended to cover the maximum sample size of 550 samples and the maximum number of samples that should be obtained. After allocating the number of samples by quota allocation, the qualitative function of Quality Function Deployment (QFD) was applied by random sampling. Results: Job stress ranked at
Tollgate booth cashier;job stress;working environment;questionnaire;occupational health
Supported by : 산업안전보건연구원
- Labor, MoEa. Internal audit report data on the Environmental Committee., 2012.
- Chung Yill, P, Jung Wan, K, Young Man, RSeung Han, L. Lead Exposure of Tollgate Workers on Korea Expressway. Annals of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, 1990; 2(2): 134-41.
- Young Man, R, Chung Yill, P, Chee Kyung, C, Kwang Mook, L, Byung Ki, MSeung Han, L. A Survey on the Air Pollution of Expressway Tollgates in Korea. Annals of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, 1990; 2(2): 142-51.
- Kab Bae, K, Eun-Kyo, C, Jong-Kyu, K, Hae Dong, PJoon Hyuk, K. Noise level Assessment Exposed to Cashiers in the Highway Tollbooth. Transactions of the Korean Society for Noise and Vibration Engineering, 2016; 26(6): 729-35. https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVE.2016.26.6.729
- AZAD, MEGHOLAMI, FM. Reliability and validity assessment for the HSE job stress questionnaire. 2011.
- Cooper, CL, Rout, UFaragher, B. Mental health, job satisfaction, and job stress among general practitioners. Bmj, 1989; 298(6670): 366-70. https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.298.6670.366
- Dong-ha, J, Hye-ri, J, Soo-hyun, C, Bu-soon, SMisuk, C. Job Stress Levels in Environment Impact Assessment, and Related Factors Including Expert. Korean Journal of Environmental Health, 2010; 36(5): 373-82. https://doi.org/10.5668/JEHS.2010.36.5.373
- Fujino, Y, Mizoue, T, Izumi, H, Kumashiro, M, Hasegawa, TYoshimura, T. Job stress and mental health among permanent night workers. Journal of occupational health, 2001; 43(6): 301-06. https://doi.org/10.1539/joh.43.301
- Gardiner, MTiggemann, M. Gender differences in leadership style, job stress and mental health in male-and female-dominated industries. Journal of occupational and organizational psychology, 1999; 72(3): 301-15. https://doi.org/10.1348/096317999166699
- Grunfeld, E, Whelan, TJ, Zitzelsberger, L, Willan, AR, Montesanto, BEvans, WK. Cancer care workers in Ontario: prevalence of burnout, job stress and job satisfaction. Canadian Medical Association Journal, 2000; 163(2): 166-69.
- Harris, JA, Saltstone, RFraboni, M. An evaluation of the job stress questionnaire with a sample of entrepreneurs. Journal of Business and Psychology, 1999; 13(3): 447-55. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1022938719353
- Hong-Ryang, J, Bu-Soon, SCheong-Hwan, L. An Analysis of Reliability by Factors for Development of Job Stress Measurement Tools of Radiological Technologists. Korean Journal of Environmental Health, 2006; 32(2): 103-10.
- Jin Joo, C. The Effect of Hospital Environment on Employee's Job Stress. Korean Journal of Environmental Health, 2002; 28(3): 72-76.
- Kawada, TOtsuka, T. Relationship between job stress, occupational position and job satisfaction using a brief job stress questionnaire (BJSQ). Work, 2011; 40(4): 393-99.
- Shimomitsu, T. Development of a novel brief job stress questionnaire. Report of the research grant for the prevention of work-related diseases from the Ministry of Labour, 1998: 107-15.
- Young-Su, J, Young-Jun, K, Hee-Tae, KYong-Kyu, K. Occupational Distribution of Job Stress in Korea. Annals of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, 2003; 15(4): 422-35.
- Duncan, DB. Multiple range and multiple F tests. Biometrics, 1955; 11(1): 1-42. https://doi.org/10.2307/3001478
- Cortina, JM. What is coefficient alpha? An examination of theory and applications. Journal of applied psychology, 1993; 78(1): 98. https://doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.78.1.98
- Cohen, J. Statistical power analysis for the behav ioral sciences. Hilsdale. NJ: Lawrence Earlbaum Associates, 1988; 2.
- Sei-Jin, C, Sang-Baek, K, Dongmug, K, Seong-Ah, K, Myung-Geun, K, Chul-Gab, L, et al., Developing an Occupational Stress Scale for Korean Employees. Annals of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, 2005; 17(4): 297-317.