- Volume 43 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
A Study on Soil Contamination Investigation of Farmland Around Industrial Areas in Northern Gyeonggi Province
경기북부 산업단지 주변 농지의 토양오염도 조사연구
- Park, Jin-Ho (Gyeonggi-do Institute of Health & Environment) ;
- Kwon, Kyung-Ahn (Gyeonggi-do Institute of Health & Environment) ;
- Jung, Eun-Hee (Gyeonggi-do Institute of Health & Environment) ;
- Kim, Jae-Kwang (Gyeonggi-do Institute of Health & Environment) ;
- Kim, Ji-Young (Gyeonggi-do Institute of Health & Environment) ;
- Oh, Jo-Kyo (Gyeonggi-do Institute of Health & Environment)
- 박진호 (경기도보건환경연구원 북부지원) ;
- 권경안 (경기도보건환경연구원 북부지원) ;
- 정은희 (경기도보건환경연구원 북부지원) ;
- 김재광 (경기도보건환경연구원 북부지원) ;
- 김지영 (경기도보건환경연구원 북부지원) ;
- 오조교 (경기도보건환경연구원 북부지원)
- Received : 2017.08.22
- Accepted : 2017.10.13
- Published : 2017.10.31
This study was investigated on pH, heavy metals, oils and solvents in 34 surface soil samples and the samples are collected at two times for 17 farmland sites around 7 industrial areas in Northern Gyeonggi Province. As a result of pH for soil contamination monitoring network, the range of pH showed 4.4~8.4 and average was 6.3. The range of pH for Agricultural land around industrial area was 6.7~7.5 and average indicated 7.1 that mostly showed neutral condition in this area. he average concentrations of Cu, Pb, Ni, As and
Soil contamination;Industrial areas;farmland;Korea soil contamination worrisome levels
Supported by : 국립환경과학원
- Kim WS, Song IS, Shin JH, Oh CH, Kim JS, Choi YH. A Study on Soil Contamination of Children's Parks within Gyeonggi-do Area, Korean Journal of Environmental Health Sciences, 2017; 43(3): 233-239. https://doi.org/10.5668/JEHS.2017.43.3.233
- Ha, D. Y., Moon, S. H., & Lee, Y. J. Effect of pH, humic acid and metal concentration on adsorption of Pb, Hg, and Cd in the soil. Jourmal of Korea Society Waste Management, 2004; 21(6): 535-544.
- The Korean Society of Environmental Agriculture(2015), Soil Contamination of Heavy Metals in National Industrial Complexes, Korea pp.69-71
- Lee, B. K., & Hoh, I. H. Analysis on heavy metal contamination in soils of the Ulsan area. Journal of Korea Society of Environmental Engine, 2003; 25(11): 1436-1447.
- Lee, B. K., Koh, I. H., & Kim, H. A. The partitioning characteristics of heavy metals in soils of ulsan by sequential extraction procedures. Journal of Korea ociety of Environmental Engine, 2005; 27(1): 25-35.
- Results of soil pollution and soil pollution survey in 2014, pp. 11-21, 91-93(printed in Korean).
- Korea Industrial Complex Corporation, Korea's industrial complex in statistics during the 10 years, pp. 34-37(printed in Korean).
- Ministry of Environment. Soil Pollution Act, 261, 2015.
- Song HI, Kwon KA, Jung EH, Kim GH, Lee JB. A Study on Parasites and Heavy metals of Childrens activity space, The Report of Gyeonggi-do Institute of Health & Environment, 2014: 27; 267-273
- Lee JB, Kim GB, Jung K, Kim MY. The Evaluation on the Pollution Level of Playgrounds for Children in Seoul Metropolitan, Korean Journal of Environmental Health Sciences, 2006; 32(4): 245-253
- Thomas, G. W. Method of soil analysis. Parts 3. Chemical methods-soil pH and Acidity, SSSA Book Series, 1996
- Journal of KoSSGE Vol. 10, No. 4, pp.12, 2005
- Kim Y. H. Roh A. H. and Kim Y. S.(2016). Comparison heavy metal changes of paddy soil in the vicinity of the the industrial complex to the other paddy soil. Korean Society of Soil Science and Fertilizer Fall Conference, PE-07.
- Ko T. Y., Oh, S. J., Lee, B. Y. and Lee, S. P.(2015). Characteristic of Heacy metal contamination in agricultural soil nearby industrial complex area, Geyonggi province. Korean Society of Soil Science and Fertilizer Fall Conference, PE-16.
- Yang, Z. P., Lu, W. X., Long, Y. Q., Bao, X. H., and Yang, Q.C.:Assessment of heavy metals contamination in urban topsoil from Changchun City, China, J. Geochem. Explor., 2011; 108: 27-38. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.gexplo.2010.09.006
- Kim, M. K, et al., Assessment of heavy metal contamination of paddy soils at downstream of abandoned metal mine, Korean J. Environ Agric. 2015; 34 (1): 6-13. (printed in Korean) https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2015.34.1.08