- Volume 27 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
The Exploratory Analysis on the Registry Data of Patients with Low Back Pain Applying Correlation Analysis Method
Correlation 분석 기법을 적용한 요통 환자에 관한 레지스트리 데이터의 탐색적 분석
- Park, Chang-Hyun ;
- Park, Mu-Sun ;
- Kim, Hyung-Suk ;
- Cha, Yun-Yeop ;
- Kim, Soon-Joong ;
- Ko, Youn-Suk ;
- Oh, Min-Seok ;
- Hwang, Eui-Hyoung ;
- Shin, Byung-Cheul ;
- Kim, Chang-Eop ;
- Song, Yun-Kyung
- 박창현 ;
- 박무순 ;
- 김형석 ;
- 차윤엽 ;
- 김순중 ;
- 고연석 ;
- 오민석 ;
- 황의형 ;
- 신병철 ;
- 김창업 ;
- Received : 2017.09.14
- Accepted : 2017.10.10
- Published : 2017.10.31
Objectives The aim of this study is to analyze the patients who have low back pain through registry. Methods We registered patients with low back pain who visited department of korean rehabilitation medicine in university hospitals on study. We collected data from 116 subjects consisted of 51 inpatients and 65 outpatients and ruled out 8 who didn't have pattern identification data at the point of inpatient or outpatient visit so we analyzed 108 in total. We used Pearson's product moment correlation to find correlationship among variables, and analyzed statistical data using Phyton scipy library stats package. Results We set general features, region of the pain, physical examination, ROM, questionnaire results, pattern identification as variables and draw a conclusion by analyzing these variables. Conclusions Registry aimed at low back pain patients was established in department of korean rehabilitation medicine of university hospitals and exploratory analysis based on data were made. Through the registry, we expect that more advanced studies will be performed; for example, executing research which verifies effectiveness and stability of korean medical treatment or developing tools to fill the gap between pattern identification and disease identification.
Low back pain;Registry;Characterization;Python;Correlation analysis
- Korean Acupuncture & Moxibustion Society Text-book Compilation Committee. The acupuncture and moxibustion medicine. Seoul : Jipmoondang. 2012:506.
- Charles E Giangarra, Robert C Manske. Clinical orthopaedic rehabilitation: A team approach, 4th. Elsevier Inc. 2018. 496-7.
- Korea Health Industry Development Institute. 2014 Korean Medical Utilization & Korean Medicine Consumption Survey. 2014:149, 178.
- Kim TH, Park WH, Cha YY. Comparative Study of Effects on Bee Venom Pharmacopuncture and Ouhyul Herbal Acpuncture in Low Back Pain Caused by Traffic Accident. J of Korean Medicine Rehabilitation. 2012; 22(2):177-84.
- Ha YS, Lee JS, Kim SS, Lee BH. The Effect of Sling Exercise Therapy and Motor Control Exercise on Pain, ADL Performance and Trunk Muscle Strength in Patients with Chronic Low Back Pin. J of Korean Medicine Rehabilitation. 2012;22(3):151-62.
- Park OJ, Yim JH. A Clinical Study of Lumbago patients on the Effect of Oriental Medicine Treatment with Dokhwalgisaeng-tang (Duhuojisheng-tang) Gamibang. The J of Korean Acupucture & Moxibustion Society. 2011;28(6):177-84.
- Lee JY, Park SH, Han SY, Park JY, Lee HJ. A Case-control Study of The Effect of Cotreatment with Sinseon Moxibustion on Low Back Pain of HIVD Patients. The J of Korean Acupucture & Moxibustion Society. 2011; 28(4):77-83.
- Kim DH, Shin WS, Lee JW, Park WH, Cha YY, Ko YS, Lee JH, Chung WS, Shin BC, Song YK, GO HY, Sun SH, Jeon CY, Jang BH, Ko SK. A Review of Questionnaire for the Clinical Trials on Chronic Low Back Pain. J of Korean Medicine Rehabilitation. 2013;23(4):95-115.
- Kim MW, Go YS, Lee JH, Chung WS, Shin BC, Cha YY, Go HY, Sun SH, Jeon CY, Jang BH, Song YK, Ko SG. The Analysis of Pattern Identification of Low Back Pain, Which is Used in Thesis both in Korea and China. J of Korean Medicine Rehabilitation. 2013;23(2):85-94.
- Kim JH, Nam DW, Kang JW, Kim EJ, Kim EJ, Kim KS, Kang SK, Lee JD. A review of clinical trials for development of assessment criteria for chronic low back pain. The J of Korean Acupunture & Moxibustion Society. 2009;26(6):215-24.
- Maeng TH, Kim JK, Yi WS, Chung WS, Ko YS, Lee JH, Shin BC, Cha YY, Go HY, Sung SH, Jeon CY, Jang BH, Song YK, Ko SG. A Descriptive Statistical Analysis of the Hospitalized Patients with Low Back Pain in Departments of Korean Rehabilitation Medicine of Korean Medicine Hospitals. J of Korean Medicine Rehabilitation. 2013;23(4):213-23.
- Go HY, Ko YK, Lee JH, Chung WS, Shin BC, Cha YY, Ahn MY, Sung SH, Jeon CY, Jang BH, Song YK, Ko SG. Cross-sectional Study of Therapy Type and Pattern Identification in Lumbago Patients. J of Korean Medicine Rehabilitation. 2013;23(4):177-84.
- Beghi E, Logtoscino G, Chio A, Hardiman O, Mitchell D, Swinger R. The epidemiology of ASL and the role of population based registries. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2006;1762:1150-7. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bbadis.2006.09.008
- Heo KH, Hwang EH, CHo HW, Lee I, Hong JW, Shin YI, Kim SY, Shin BC. An Analysis of the Effeciveness of Stroke between East-West Integrative Medicine Hospital and Western Medicine Hospital by the Data of Brain Rehabilitation Registry. J of Korean Medicine Rehabilitation. 2013;23(3):117-24.
- Hong JW, Jung WS, Sun JJ, Jung JJ, Moon SK, Cho KH, Ko SG, Chen CY, Han CH. Analysis of Acute Ischemic Stroke Patients about Awareness of Hypertenstion, Diabetes Mellitus and Hyperlipidemia: Three Oriental Medical Centers-Based Prospective Registration Study. Korean J. Oriental. Int. Med. 2007;28(2):284-93.
- Marion E., Yi CH. Concurrent Validity, Inter-Tester and Intra-Tester Reliability of Goniometric Measurement of Active Elbow Range of Motion Using 4 Different Types of Measuring Instruments. Physical Therapy Korea. 1995;2(2):46-55.
- Korea Food & Drug Administration. Clinical trial guideline of herbal medicine about chronic low back pain. 2010.
- Stephen I. Text book of spinal disorder. Seoul : KOONJA. 2002:68-9.
- Vlaeyen, J.W., Kole-snijders, A.M., Boeren, R.G., van Eek, H. Fear of movement/(re)injury in chronic low back pain and its relation to behavioral performance. Pain. 1995;62(3):363-72. https://doi.org/10.1016/0304-3959(94)00279-N
- Boonstra, A. M., Schiphorst Preuper H. R., Reneman, M. F., Posthumus, J. B., Stewart, R. E. Reliability and validity of the visual analogue scale for disability in patients with chronic musculoskeletal pain. Int J Rehabil Res. 2008;31:165. https://doi.org/10.1097/MRR.0b013e3282fc0f93
- Fairbank JCT, Davis J, Couper J, O'brien J. The Oswestry Disability Questionnaire. Physiotherapy. 1980; 66:271-3.
- Lee BH, Son JH. A Critical Review on Pain Measurements in Normal Men and Pain Patients. Korean J of Clinical Psychology. 1996;15(1):163-88.
- Lee YK, Nam HS, Chuang LH. South Korean time trade-off values for EQ-5D health states: modeling with observed values for 101 health states. Value Health. 2009;12(8):1187-93. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1524-4733.2009.00579.x
- EuroQol Group. EuroQol-a new facility for the measurement of health-related quality of life. The Health Policy. 1990;16(3):199-208. https://doi.org/10.1016/0168-8510(90)90421-9
- Beghi E, Chio A, Couratier P, Esteban J, Hardiman O, Logroscino G. The epidemiology and treatment of ALS: focus on the heterogeneity of the disease and critical appraisal of therapeutic trials. Amoyotroph Lateral Scler. 2011;12:1-10.
- Sohn EH, Kim BJ, Kim JK, Bae JS, Baek WK, Suh BC, Sung JJ, Ahn SW, Cho JY, Hong YH. Establishnment and Perspective of the Korean ALS Registry. Korean J Clin Neurophysiol. 2011;13(2):71-9.
- Han KS, Ha IH, Lee JH. Application of Health Care Big data and Necessity of Traditional Korean Medicine Data Registry. J of Korean Med Obes Res 2017;17(1):46-53. https://doi.org/10.15429/jkomor.2017.17.1.46
- Park CH, Jang BH, Ko YM, Park DS, Kim SJ, Park WH, Cha YY, Ko SG, Song YK. Pilot Study on Characterization of Patients with Low Back Pain : Multi-center, Prospective, Observation Study. J of Korean Medicine Rehabilitation. 2016;26(2):123-32. https://doi.org/10.18325/jkmr.2016.26.2.123
Supported by : 보건복지부