- Volume 27 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
A Study on Strength Properties of Soil Cement Specimen using Processed Recycle Resources as Cement Admixtures
가공된 순환자원을 시멘트 혼화재로 활용한 흙 시멘트 공시체의 강도 특성에 관한 연구
- Received : 2017.10.10
- Accepted : 2017.10.20
- Published : 2017.10.31
In this study, an influence of mixing ratio among firing oyster shell, non-firing oyster shell, magnetic separated converter steel slag and fly ash used as admixtures on strength properties of soil cement was evaluated by correlation analysis among compressive strength, deformation modulus and mixing ratio of admixtures. As a result, the strength of the specimens containing non-firing oyster shells was found to be larger than that of firing oyster shells, and it was confirmed that firing oyster shells could negatively affect the strength of soil cement specimens unlike previous studies. In addtion, there was a positive correlation between the ratio of magnetic separated converter slag and strength properties, so it is confirmed that it can be used as an admixture.
Soil cement;Oyster shell;Firing burning;Converter slag;Magnetic separation;Correlation analysis
- Arribas, I., A. Santamaria, E. Ruiz, V. Ortega-Lopez and J.M. Manso, 2015, Electric, arc furnace slag and its use in hydraulic concrete, Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 90, 68-79. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2015.05.003
- Choi, W.S., B.C. Kang, D.C. Shin, S.L. Kim and E.S. Kim, 2016, Experimental study on grouting materials of grout column method for reinforcement technology in groundwater-saturated mined cavity, Tunnel & Underground Space, Vol. 19, No. 6, 534-544.
- Choi, W.S., E.S. Kim and E.R. Ha, 2017, A Study on the possibility of utilizing the converter slag as the cement admixture, World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology International Journal of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Vol. 4, No. 4.
- Choi, W.S., Y.H. Son, J.S, Park, S.K. Noh and T.H. Bong, 2013, Analysis of strength characteristic for bottom ash mixtures as mixing ratio and curing Methods, Journal of the Korean Society of Agricultural Engineers, Vol. 55, No. 3, 129-140. https://doi.org/10.5389/KSAE.2013.55.3.129
- Chung, Y.H., J.H. Jo, J.B. Ryu and K.S. Kim, 2008, EXCEL 통계자료분석, 한국사회조사연구소.
- Cokca, E., V. Yazici and V. Ozaydin, 2009, Stabilization of expansive clays using granulated blast furnace slag (GBFS) and GBFS-cement, Journal of Geotechnical and Geological Engineering, Vol. 27, No. 4, 489-499. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10706-008-9250-z
- Kim, G.W., 2015, Magnetic separation for quality control and improvement of stabilization effect of steel-making slag, Mater thesis, Gyeongsang National University.
- Kim, H.S., 2007, The study on application of discarded oyster shell powder as an architectural material, Mater thesis, Dong-A University.
- Ko, J.W., 2009, The strength Characteristic of soil cement mixed with oyster shell, Mater thesis, Dongshin University.
- Lee, H.S., 2004, A study on calcination characteristic of corbicula japonica and ostrea virginia, Korean Journal of Environmental Health, Vol. 30, No. 5, 427-431.
- Lee, H.S., D.W. Park and D.S. Woo, 2009, A Study on physicochemical and calcination processedcharacteristic of oyster shell, Journal of Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Vol. 10, No. 12, 3971-3976. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2009.10.12.3971
- Lee, J.G., I.Y. Heo, C.K. Kang, H.S. Ryu and B.S. Chang, 2016, Study on performance-based evaluation method for rock slopes : deduction of weight and validation - based on the AHP method and correlation analysis -, Tunnel & Underground Space, Vol. 26, No. 5, 431-440. https://doi.org/10.7474/TUS.2016.26.5.431
- Park, S.S., 2009, The study on the characteristic of the compressive strength of Alkali-activated blast furnace slag cement, Master thesis, Sunchon National University.
- Shin, I.J., J.H. Kang, Y.H. Suh, 2005, A Case study of soil-cement fill for tunneling, Tunnel & Underground Space, Vol. 15, No. 5, 359-368.
- Wang, H.Y., W.T. Kuo, C.C. Lin and P.Y. Chen, 2013, Study of the material properties of fly ash added to oyster cement mortar, Construction and Building Materials, Vo. 41, 532-537. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2012.11.021
- Yoon, G.J. and B.T. Kim, 2006, Stablilizing capability of oyster shell binder for soft ground treatment, Journal of the Korean Geotechnical Society, Vol. 22, No. 11, 143-149.
- 한국연구재단, 2014, A study on numerical modeling for soil-cement cementation based on granular mechanics and application technology.
Grant : 순환자원 혼합 친환경 고효율 안정화제를 활용한 Raft형태의 대심도 연약지반용 안정화 처리기술개발
Supported by : 국토교통부