- Volume 20 Issue 4
On the Use of TRIZ Tools: Focusing on the Application Cases in S Company
트리즈 도구별 활용도 분석: S사의 적용사례를 중심으로
- Kim, Jung-Hyeon (Department of Management of Technology, Sungkyunkwan University) ;
- Yeo, Hyung-Seok (Department of Management of Technology, Sungkyunkwan University) ;
- Park, Young-Taek (Department of Management of Technology, Sungkyunkwan University)
- Received : 2017.06.27
- Accepted : 2017.07.31
- Published : 2017.07.31
In this study, more than 2,500 cases using TRIZ methodology for 10 years from 2006 to 2016 in S company were analyzed to identify which TRIZ tools have been used for solving field problems. In the previous studies, some attempts were made to analyze the utilization of TRIZ tools, but all of them were based on very limited surveys or cases. The results of this study show that 40 inventive principles were most used, followed by separation principles, standard solutions, trimming, modeling using little people, patterns of evolution, ARIZ and Effects. In addition, detailed analysis were performed for widely used tools such as 40 inventive principles, separation principles, standard solutions, etc. The analysis would be a useful guide for the study and application of TRIZ tools in industry.
- 김은중.김무웅.김민정.감주식.김규일.장상민.이혜영.현병환 (2013). 트리즈를 활용한 홍삼 제조과정에서의 문제해결, 기술혁신학회지. 16(2): 408-423.
- 남승권.최완식(2006). 트리즈 40가지 발명 원리 적용이 학습자의 창의성 신장에 미치는 영향. 대한공업교육학회지. 31(2): 203-232.
- 박수진.김태훈.왕유진(2011). 국내 트리즈 연구 동향 분석. 실과교육연구. 17(2): 215-236.
- 안영수.황인극(2009). 개발분야의 6시그마와 TRIZ 연계를 통한 새로운 경영혁신 전략. 산업경영시스템학회지. 32(3): 178-187.
- 한지영(2016). 트리즈(TRIZ) 관련 국내 연구 동향 분석. 공학교육연구. 19(1): 3-10.
- Altshuller, G. S.(1984). Creativity as an Exact Science: The Theory of Solution of Inventive Problems. New York: Gordon and Breach.
- Altshuller, G. S.(2007). The Innovation Algotithm: TRIZ, Systematic Innovation and Technical Creativity. Worcester: Technical Innovation Center.
- Fey, V. and E. I. Rivin(2005). Innovation on Demand: New Product Development using TRIZ. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Gadd, K.(2011). TRIZ for Engineers: Enabling Inventive Problem Solving. West Sussex: John Wiley & Sons.
- Ilevbare, I. M.(2013). A review of TRIZ, and its benefits and challenges in practice. Technovation. 33 : 30-37. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.technovation.2012.11.003
- Mann, D.(2014). Who will Learn and Use TRIZ. The TRIZ Journal. Available from: http://triz-journal.com/innovation-methods/innovation-triz-theory-inventive-problem-solving/will-learn-use-triz/
- Moehrle, M. G.(2005). How combinations of TRIZ tools are used in companies-results of a cluster analysis. R&D Management. 35(3) : 285-296. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1467-9310.2005.00390.x
- Rantanen, K. and E. Domb(2002). Simplified TRIZ: New Problem-Solving Applications for Engineers and Manufacturing Professionals. New York: CRC Press.
- Salamatov, Y.(2005). TRIZ: The Right Solution at the Right Time: A Guide to Innovative Problem Solving. Krasnoyarsk: Institute of Innovative Design.
- Savranksy, S. D.(2000). Engineering of Creativity: Introduction to TRIZ Methodology of Inventive Problem Solving. New York: CRC Press.
- Terninko, J., A. Zusman, and B. Zlotin(1998). Systematic Innovation: An Introduction to TRIZ. New York: CRC Press.
- Zlotin, B., A. Zusman, L. Kaplan, S. Visnepolschi, V. Proseanic and S. Malkin(2001). TRIZ Beyond Technology: The theory and practice of applying TRIZ to non-technical areas. The TRIZ Journal. Available from: http://triz-journal.com/triz-beyond-technology-the-theory-and-practice-of-applying-triz-to-non-technical-areas/