Supported by : 국토교통과학기술진흥원
- Ahiablame, L.M., B.A. Engel, and I. Chaubey, 2013. Effectiveness of low impact development practices in two urbanized watersheds: Retrofitting with rain barrel/cistern and porous pavement, Journal of environmental management 119(15): 151-161. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jenvman.2013.01.019
- Arnold, J.G., R.S. Muttiah, R. Srinivasan, and P.M. Allen, 2000. Regional estimation of base flow and groundwater recharge in the Upper Mississippi river basin. Journal of Hydrology 227(1): 21-40. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0022-1694(99)00139-0
- Boskidis, I., G.D. Gikas, G.K. Sylaios, and V.A. Tsihruntzis, 2012. Hydrologic and water quality modeling of lower nestos river basin. Water Resource Management 26: 3023-3051. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11269-012-0064-7
- Cho, S.H. 2006. Computation of baseflow contribution to streamflow using environmental tracers in three small catchments Yuseong, Daejeon. PhD Diss, Choongnam National University, Deajeon (in Korean).
- Hong, J. K.J. Lim, Y. Shin, and Y. Jung, 2015. Quantifying contribution of direct runoff and baseflow to rivers in Han river system, South Korea, Journal of Korea Water Resource Association 48(4): 309-319 (in Korean). https://doi.org/10.3741/JKWRA.2015.48.4.309
- Han, J.H., K.J. Lim, and Y. Jung, 2016. A Study on relationship between streamflow variability and baseflow contribution in Nakdong river basin, Journal of the Korean Society of Agricultural Engineers 58(1): 27-38 (in Korean). https://doi.org/10.5389/KSAE.2016.58.1.027
- Han, J.H., T.S. Ryu, K.J. Lim, and Y.H. Jung, 2016. A review of baseflow analysis techniques of watershed-scale runoff models. Journal of The Korean Society of Agricultural Engineers 58(4): 75-83 (in Korean). https://doi.org/10.5389/KSAE.2016.58.4.075
- Kang, D.S., 2011. Study on the change of river discharge and baseflow considering urbanization and climate change. MS diss., Kookmin University, Seoul, Korea (in Korean).
- Lee, G., Y. Shin, and Y. Jung, 2011. Development of webbased RECESS model for estimating baseflow using SWAT. Sustainability 6(4): 2357-2378. https://doi.org/10.3390/su6042357
- Lee, S.C., H.Y. Kim, H.J. Kim, J.H. Han, S.J. Kim, J. Kim, and K.J. Lim, 2017. Analysis of baseflow contribution based on time-scales using various baseflow separation methods, Journal of the Korean Society of Agricultural Engineers 59(2): 1-11 (in Korean). https://doi.org/10.5389/KSAE.2017.59.2.001
- Liddle, R.G. 1998. Recharge and discharge calculations to characterize the groundwater hydrologic balance. Proceedings America Society of Mining and Reclamation 41-53.
- Luo, Y., J.Arnold, P. Allen, and X. Chen, 2012. Baseflow simulation using SWAT model in an inland river basin in Tianshan Mountains, Northwest China. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences 16(4): 1259-1267. https://doi.org/10.5194/hess-16-1259-2012
- Nash, J.E. and J.E. Sutcliffe, 1970. River flow forecasting through conceptual models. part I-A discussion of principles. Journal of Hydrology 10(3): 282-290. https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-1694(70)90255-6
- Neitsch, S., J. Arnold, J. Kiniry, R. Srinivasan, and J. Williams, 2010. Soil and water assessment tool. user's manual, version 2009. Texas Water Resources Institute, Technical Report.
- Parajuli, P.B., N.O. Nelson, L.D. Frees, and K.R. Mankin, 2009. Comparison of AnnAGNPS and SWAT model simulation results in USDA‐CEAP agricultural watersheds in south-central Kansas. Hydrological Processes 23(5): 748-763. https://doi.org/10.1002/hyp.7174
- Santhi, C., J.G., Arnold, J.R., Williams, W.A., Dugas, R. Srinivasan, and L.M. Hauck, 2001. Validation of the SWAT model on a large river basin with point and nonpoint sources. Journal of the American Water Resources Association 37: 1169-1188 (in Korean). https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1752-1688.2001.tb03630.x
- Yi, J., S. Kim, T. Lee, and J. Ji, 2012. Design flood estimation for pyeongchang river basin using fuzzy regression method. Journal of Korea Water Resources Association 45(10): 1023- 1034 (in Korean). https://doi.org/10.3741/JKWRA.2012.45.10.1023
- Zhang, X., R. Srinivasan, J. Arnold, R.C. Izaurralde, and D. Bosch, 2011. Simultaneous calibration of surface flow and baseflow simulations: a revisit of the SWAT model calibration framework. Hydrological Processes 25(14): 2313-2320. https://doi.org/10.1002/hyp.8058