- Volume 17 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Expert Recommendation Scheme by Fields Using User's interesting, Human Relations and Response Quality in Social Networks
소셜 네트워크에서 사용자의 관심 분야, 인적 관계 및 응답 품질을 고려한 분야별 전문가 추천 기법
- Song, Heesub ;
- Yoo, Seunghun ;
- Jeong, Jaeyun ;
- Park, Jaeyeol ;
- Ahn, Jihwan ;
- Lim, Jongtae ;
- Bok, Kyoungsoo ;
- Yoo, Jaesoo
- 송희섭 (충북대학교 빅데이터학과) ;
- 유승훈 (충북대학교 정보통신공학과) ;
- 정재윤 (충북대학교 정보통신공학과) ;
- 박재열 (충북대학교 정보통신공학과) ;
- 안지환 (충북대학교 정보통신공학과) ;
- 임종태 (충북대학교 정보통신공학과) ;
- 복경수 (충북대학교 정보통신공학과) ;
- 유재수 (충북대학교 정보통신공학과)
- Received : 2017.10.11
- Accepted : 2017.10.30
- Published : 2017.11.28
Recently, with the rapid development of internet and smart phones, social network services that can create and share various information through relationships among users have been actively used. Especially as the amount of information becomes enormous and unreliable information increases, expert recommendation that can offer necessary information to users have been studied. In this paper, we propose an expert recommendation scheme considering users' interests, human relations, and response quality. The users' interests are evaluated by analyzing their past activities in social network. The human relations are evaluated by extracting the users who have the same interesting fields. The response quality is evaluated by considering the user's response speed and response contents. The proposed scheme determines the user's expert score by combining the users' interests, the human relations, and the response quality. Finally, we recommend proper experts by matching queries and expert groups. It is shown through various performance evaluations that the proposed scheme outperforms the existing schemes.
SNS;Expert Recommendation;Expert Search;Interesting Field;Human Relations;Response Quality
Supported by : 정보통신기술진흥센터, 한국연구재단
- M. R. Morris, J. Teevan, and K. Panovich, "What do people ask their social networks, and why?: a survey study of status message q&a behavior," Proc. International Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems, pp.1739-1748, 2010.
- Morris, Meredith Ringel, Jaime Teevan, and Katrina Panovich, "A Comparison of Information Seeking Using Search Engines and Social Networks," ICWSM 10, pp.23-26, 2010.
- Duchateau, Fabien, "Who can best answer a query in my social network?," Data Engineering Workshops (ICDEW), 2011 IEEE 27th International Conference on. IEEE, 2011.
- Y. Joung, S. M. Chen, C. Wu, and T. H. Chiu, "A Comparative Study of Expert Search Strategies in Online Social Networks," Proc. International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications, pp.960-967, 2013.
- D. Liu, L. Wang, J. Zheng, K. Ning, and L. Zhang, "Influence Analysis Based Expert Finding Model and Its Applications in Enterprise Social Network," Proc. International Conference on Services Computing, pp.368-375, 2013.
- S. D. Gollapalli, P. Mitra, and C. L. Giles, "Ranking experts using author-document-topic graphs," Proc. ACM/IEEE-CS Joint Conference on Digital Libraries, pp.87-96, 2013.
- T. Vu and A. Baid, "Ask, don't search: A social help engine for online social network mobile users," Proc. IEEE Sarnoff Symposium, pp.1-5, 2012.
- A. Omidvar, M. Garakani, and H. R. Safarpour, "Context based user ranking in forums for expert finding using WordNet dictionary and social network analysis," Information Technology and Management, Vol.15, No.1, pp.51-63, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10799-013-0173-x
- 송창우, 김종훈, 정경용, 류중경, 이정현, "시맨틱 웹에서 개인화 프로파일을 이용한 콘텐츠 추천 검색 시스템," 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제8권, 제1호, pp.318-327, 2008.
- 이서희, 박윤정, 한진수, 최도진, 임종태, 복경수, 유재수, "논문의 중요성 및 품질을 이용한 학술 전문가 검색 기법," 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제16권, 제12호, pp.458-467, 2016.
- I. B. Jeon, J. T. Lim, H. Li, K. S. Bok, and J. S. Yoo, "A Reliable Expert Search Scheme in Social Network Environments," Proc. International Conference on Convergence Content, pp.245-246, 2013.
- 전인배, 임종태, 복경수, 유재수, "소셜 네트워크 환경의 신뢰성 향상을 위한 전문가 검색 기법," 정보과학회:컴퓨팅의 실제 및 레터, 제20권, 제5호, pp.311-315, 2014.
- S. Wang, S. Xie, X. Zhang, Z. Li, P. S. Yu, and X. Shu, "Future Influence Ranking of Scientific Literature," Proc. SIAM International Conference on Data Mining, pp.749-757, 2014.
- S. K. Rani, K.. Raju, and V. V. Kumari, "Expert Finding System using Latent Effort Ranking in Academic Social Networks," International Journal of Information Technology and Computer Science, Vol.7, No.2, pp.21-27, 2015. https://doi.org/10.5815/ijitcs.2015.02.03
- A. Bozzon, M. Brambilla, S. Ceri, M. Silvestri, and G. Vesci, "Choosing the right crowd: expert finding in social networks," Proc. International Conference on Extending Database Technology, pp.637-648, 2013.