- Volume 17 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Study on Learning Ecological Performance Analysis of IS-Geo's Educational Training Program
국제지질자원인재개발센터 교육훈련 프로그램의 학습 생태적 성과분석 연구
- Received : 2017.08.10
- Accepted : 2017.10.30
- Published : 2017.11.28
The purpose of this study sought to analyze the achievement of educational training of IS-Geo's (International School for Geoscience Resources; IS-Geo's) according to the structural relationships between these components by incorporating variables and those that affect learning outcomes from the Learning ecological perspective. Therefore, from January 2014 to December 2015, data analysis was conducted based on the data collected by the questionnaire for class satisfaction, which was conducted after the operation of the educational training program. The principal result is as follows. First of all, Interventions that affect learning outcomes from the learning ecology perspective have resulted in internal factors of both learning motivation and learning development, intermediate factors of both contents of education and learning curriculum, external factors of both learner support and quality of instructors. The structural relationships between the designed factors of performance indicators of interdisciplinary achievement and sub-factors have been influenced in the structural implications of internal factors, intermediate factors, and external factors that affect the learning outcomes of educational trainees who participated in the educational training programs of IS-Geo's. Also, internal factors, intermediate factors, and external factors have directly affected learning outcomes for educational trainees.
Curriculum;Educational Training;Performance Indication;Learning Ecology
- H. J. Cho and J. R. Kim, "Development and dissemination of the teaching materials for the creativeactivity in geoscience area: the case of the KIGAM's Creative Geo Educamp," Journal of the Korean Earth Science Society, Vol.32, No.1, pp.57-72, 2011. https://doi.org/10.5467/JKESS.2011.32.1.57
- http://isgeo.kigam.re.kr/01_about/01_about_sub02.html, 2016.
- U. Bronfenbrenner, "Toward an experimental ecology of human development," American Psychologist, Vol.32, No.7, pp.513-531, 1977. https://doi.org/10.1037/0003-066X.32.7.513
- C. B. Germain and A. Gitteman, Ecological perspectives: Encyclopedia of social work. MD: National Association of Social Worker, 1987.
- S. Frielick, Beyond constructivism: An ecological approach to e-learning. Proceedings of the ASCILITE Conference, Perth Western Austria, December, 2004.
- S. F. Hamilton, "The social side of schooling: Ecological studies of classrooms and schools," The Elementary School Journal, Vol.83, No.4, pp.314-315, 1983.
- U. Bronfenbrenner, The Ecology of Human Development. Cambridge, MA: Harvard Univ. Press, 2009.
- C. H. Lawshe, "Quantitative approach to content validity," Personal Psychology, Vol.28, No.4, pp.563-575, 1975. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1744-6570.1975.tb01393.x
- P. J. Curran, S. G. West, and J. Finch, "The robustness of test statistics to non-normality and specification error in confirmatory factor analysis," Psychological Methods, Vol.1, No.1, pp.16-29, 1996. https://doi.org/10.1037/1082-989X.1.1.16
Grant : 국제지질자원인재개발센터 운영 및 교육 콘텐츠 개발
Supported by : 한국지질자원연구원