- Volume 17 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Mediating Effect of Cognitive Trust and Emotional Trust on Satisfaction of Mobile Easy Payment Services According to Gender
성별에 따른 모바일 간편결제서비스 만족도에 영향을 주는 인지적 신뢰 및 감정적 신뢰의 매개 효과
- Received : 2017.10.10
- Accepted : 2017.10.31
- Published : 2017.11.28
The purpose of this study is to investigate the effect of mobile payment service quality(system quality, service quality) on the formation of trust(cognitive trust, affective trust) and the effect of trust on satisfaction. In addition, we examined gender differences in the process of trust affecting satisfaction. The 188 sets of data collected, those were tested against the model using PLS. The results showed that system quality affected cognitive trust, service quality affected cognitive trust and affective trust, and both cognitive trust and emotional trust had an effect on satisfaction. In addition, the influence of cognitive trust on satisfaction was stronger for males, and affective trust had more influence on satisfaction for females.
Supported by : 부산가톨릭대학교
- R. M. Kramer, "Trust and Distrust in Organizations: Emerging Perspectives, Enduring Questions," Annu. Rev. Psychol, Vol.50, pp.569-598, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1146/annurev.psych.50.1.569
- C. Legner, N. Urbach, and C. Nolte, "Mobile business application for service and maintenance processes: Using ex post evaluation by end-users as input for iterative design," Information & Management, Vol.53, pp.817-831, 2016. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.im.2016.03.001
- C. Koo, Y. Wati, and N. Chung, "A Study of mobile and internet banking service: applying for IS success model," Asia Pacific Journal of Information Systems, Vol.23, No.1, pp.65-86, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2575.2012.00399.x
- C. H. Lien, Y. Cao, and X. Zhou, "Service quality, satisfaction, stickiness, and usage intentions: An exploratory evaluation in the context of WeChat services," Computers in Human Behavior, Vol.68, March, pp.403-410, 2017. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chb.2016.11.061
- A. Ozer, M. T. Argan, and M. Argan, "The effect of mobile service quality dimensions on customer satisfaction," Social and Behavioral Sciences, Vol.99, pp.428-438, 2013.
- Y. Lu, L. Zhang, and B. Wang, "A multidimensional and hierarchical model of mobile service quality," Electronic Commerce Research and Applications, Vol.8, No.5, pp.228-240, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.elerap.2009.04.002
- D. H. Shin, "MVNO services: policy implications for promoting mvno diffusion," Telecommunications Policy, Vol.34, No.10, pp.616-632, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.telpol.2010.07.001
- S. Y. X. Komiak and I. Benbasat, "The effect of personalization and familiarity on trust and adoption of recommendation agents," MIS Quartery, Vol.30, pp.942-960, 2006.
- B. Choi and I. Lee, "Trust in open versus closed social media: The relative influence of user- and marketer-generated content in social network services on customer trust," Telematics and Informatics, Vol.34, pp.550-559, 2017. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tele.2016.11.005
- C. Xu, D. Peak, and V. Prybutok, "A customer value, satisfaction, and loyalty perspective of mobile application recommendations," Decision Support Systems, Vol.79, pp.171-183, 2015. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dss.2015.08.008
- C. Ong and J. Lai, "Gender differences in perceptions and relationships among dominants of e-learning acceptance," Computers in Human Behavior, Vol.22, pp.816-829, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chb.2004.03.006
- 정운영, 김영신, "은행서비스 질이 소비자만족도 및 긍정적 구전에 미치는 영향: 성별, 연령집단에 따른 비교," 대한가정학회, 제47권, 제1호, pp.13-24, 2009
- V. Shankar, G. Urban, and F. Sultan, "Online trust: a stakeholder perspective, concept, implication, and future directions," Journal of Strategic Information Systems, Vol.11, pp.325-344, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0963-8687(02)00022-7
- K. H. Hanzaee and A. Norouzi, "The role of cognitive and affective trust in service marketing: Antecedents and consequence," Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology, Vol.4, No.23, pp.4996-5002, 2012.
- 최훈, 김진우, 임건신, "모바일 인터넷 서비스의 사용에 대한 남성성/여성성 성향의 조절효과에 관한 연구: 한국 사용자와 일본 사용자의 비교 연구," 국제경영연구, 제19권, 제1호, pp.79-107, 2008.