- Volume 18 Issue 1
This study aims to examine the effect of food therapy on multi-dimensional health and to suggest valuable information for diet of today's people. The participants were adults over 30 years old, living in Seoul and Gyeonggi district. To examine the effect of food therapy, the study sampled 220 questionnaire out of 230. The multi-dimensional health was measured by Huangdi Neijing's principle on food therapy. And the food therapy was measured by participants' experience, the dosage and the period of the dosage. The data has analyzed by independent sample t-test and multiple regression analysis. The results are as follows: First, the dosage and the period dosage showed significant effect on medical health. Second, no variable showed significant effect on functional health. Third, no variable showed significant effect on subjective health. Therefore, the food therapy showed significant effect on participants' medical health. The result shows that the food therapy has significant effect on people's health.
Food Therapy;Multi-dimensional Health;Food;Therapy
- 통계청, 2015년 생명표, 2016.
- U. S. Department of Health and Human Service, Physical Activity and Health: A Report of the Surgeon General, DHHS, 1996.
- 김민, 이연정, "웰빙 라이프스타일이 친환경 식자재에 대한 가치지각 및 구매행동에 미치는 영향," 외식경영연구, 제12권, 제4호, pp.85-106, 2009.
- 장석종, 신이 선물한 자연치유 80, 지식공방, 2016.
- 이상철, "건강과 행복," 동서언론, 제14권, pp.1-38, 2011.
- 홍원식 역, 황제내경소문해석, 고문사, 1972.
- 장석종, 내추럴 코드, 엔자임하우스, 2014.
- 양승, 도호 약선 조리학, 백산출판사, 2007.
- 장석종, 푸드테라피를 활용한 자연치유 증대방안에 관한 연구, 서울장신대학교, 석사학위논문, 2006.
- M. Blaxter, Health and Life Style, Tavistock, 1990.
- 이승미, "한국 노인의 사회계층별 건강상태와 사회적 지원의 영향에 관한 연구," 한국노년학, 제22권, 제3호, pp.135-158, 2002.
- 울산대학교 산학협력단, 건강관련 삶의 질 측정도구(EQ-5D)의 타당도 평가, 질병관리본부, 2011.
- 충남대학교 예방의학교실, EQ-5D 건강상태에 대한 한국인 질 가중치 산출, 질병관리본부, 2007.
- S. Asthana and J. Halliday, What Works in Tackling Health Inequalities?: Pathways, Policies and Practice Through the Lifecourse, Policy Press, 2006.
- J. P. Mackenbach, A. E. Kunst, A. E. Caverlaaars, G Groenhof, and J. M. Geurts, "Socioeconomic Inequalities in Morbidity and Mortality in Western Europe," The Lancet, Vol.349, No.7, pp.1655-1659, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(96)07226-1
- K. Stronks, H. Mheen, J. Bos, and J. P. Mackenbach, "The Interrelationship between Income, Health and Employment Status," International Journal of Epidemiology, Vol.26, No.3, pp.592-600, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1093/ije/26.3.592
- J. S. House, J. M. Lepkowski, A. M. Kinny, R. P. Mero, R. C. Kessler, and A. R. Herzog, "The Social Stratification of Aging and Health," Journal of Health and Social Behavior, Vol.35, No.3, pp.213-234, 1994. https://doi.org/10.2307/2137277
- B. Galobardes, M. Shaw, D. Lawlor, J. W. Lynch, and G. Davey Smith, "Indicators of Socioeconomic Position," Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health, Vol.60, No.1, pp.7-12, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1136/jech.2004.023531
- J. W. Lynch and G. A. Kaplan, "Socioeconomic Position," in Social Epidemiology, edited by L. F. Berkman and I. Kawachi, New York: Oxford University Press, 2000.
- WHO, Women and Health: Today's Evidence Tomorrow's Agenda, Geneva, 2009.
- I. Waldron, "Recent Trends in Sex Mortality Ratios for Adults in Developed Countries," Social Science and Medicine, Vol.36, No.4, pp.451-462, 1993. https://doi.org/10.1016/0277-9536(93)90407-U
- S. J. Jang, "Functional Assessment of Food Therapy in Multi-dimensional Health and Happiness," Journal of the Korea Society of Computer and Information, Vol.22, No.6, pp.109-114, 2017.