- Volume 28 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
한, 양방 협진치료에 대한 연구 경향 분석: 국내 논문을 대상으로
Reviewing Research of Eastern-Western Integrative Medicine Studies in Korea
- 한국인 (우석대학교 한의과대학 한방재활의학과교실) ;
- 신선호 (우석대학교 한의과대학 한방재활의학과교실) ;
- 임광묵 (우석대학교 한의과대학 한방재활의학과교실) ;
- 이정한 (원광대학교 한의과대학 한방재활의학과교실) ;
- 고연석 (우석대학교 한의과대학 한방재활의학과교실)
- Han, Kuk-In (Department of Rehabilitation Medicine of Korean Medicine, College of Korean Medicine, Woo-Suk University) ;
- Shin, Seon-Ho (Department of Rehabilitation Medicine of Korean Medicine, College of Korean Medicine, Woo-Suk University) ;
- Lim, Gwang-Mook (Department of Rehabilitation Medicine of Korean Medicine, College of Korean Medicine, Woo-Suk University) ;
- Lee, Jung-Han (Department of Rehabilitation Medicine of Korean Medicine, College of Korean Medicine, Won-kwang University) ;
- Ko, Youn-Seok (Department of Rehabilitation Medicine of Korean Medicine, College of Korean Medicine, Woo-Suk University)
- 투고 : 2017.11.06
- 심사 : 2017.11.10
- 발행 : 2018.01.31
Objectives The purpose of this study is to analyze research trends on Eastern-Western integrative medicine in Korea. Methods We searched the studies on Eastern-Western integrative medicine in 5 Korean web database (NDSL, KoreanTK, KISS, OASIS, DBPIA). 66 research papers we founded. Results 13 papers were published at 2010. The studies on Eastern-Western integrative medicine were mainly published in the Journal of Society of Preventive Korean Medicine. 24 papers were case report, include 7 studies on neurology, 4 studies on each oncology and dermatology, 2 studies on each gastroenterology and ophthalmology and otorhinolaryngology, 1 study on each obstetrics and gynecology and endocrinology and nephrology. In 24 case reports, 7 kinds of Eastern medicine treatment method and 4 kinds of Western medicine treatment method were existed. In case reports, medication (100%), herbal medicine, acupuncture (95.8%), moxibustion (58.3%), cupping, infusion solution (25%), pharmacopuncture (20.8%), physical therapy (12.5%), laser, injection, rehabilitation (8.3%) were used. Conclusions In this study, we analyzed the trends of Eastern-Western integrative medicine in korea from 2010 to 2017. There were various studies about Eastern-Western integrative medicine. In case reports, Eastern-Western integrative medicine tend to concentrated on treatment not diagnosis. Not only treatment but also diagnosis is needed in Eastern-Western integrative medicine studies.
- Park MJ. Performance of Collaboration Between Korean Medicine and Western Medicine-Utilization and Quality of Care for Stroke Patients-. Master's dissertation. Seoul Uniersity. Seoul. Korea. 2016:1.
- Kim KH. A Study on Utilization of Medical Doctors Cooperated with Traditional Korean Medicine. Seoul: Korean Medical Association. 2004:1-88.
- Lim SM. An Actual Utilization and Development Plan Study of Interdisciplinary Medical Care at the National Rehabilitation Center. The Journal of The Korean Institute of Oriental Medical Diagnostics. 2014;18(1): 25-31.
- Lee SJ, Shin BC, Song GS, Hwang EH, Yun YJ, Cho HW. A Systematic Review of the Effectiveness of Eastern-Western Integrative Medicine for Musculoskeletal Disorders. Journal of Korean Medicine Rehabilitation. 2011;21(4):87-96.
- Kim CS, Kim SK, Kim YG, Kim C, Yea SJ, Jan HC, Song MY. A Literature Review of the East-West Medical Combined Treatment. Korea Journal of Oriental Medicine. 2012;18(2):101-16.
- Song MK, Hong SU. A Case of Bilateral Sudden Sensorineural Hearing Loss with Incomplete Recovery by Oriental and Western Medical Therapy. The Journal of Korean Oriental Medical Ophthalmology & Otolaryngology & Dermatology. 2010;23(1):289-99.
- Lee JW, Chang WS, Baek KM. A Case of Western- Oriental Medicine Combined Treatment on the Dizziness Patient Diagnosed as Olivopontocerebellar Atropy (OPCA). The Journal of East-West Medicine. 2010; 35(4):73-83.
- Choi JE, Lee YW, Cho CK, Yoo HS. A Case Report of One Polycythemia Vera Patient Treated with Oriental Medicine in Conjunction with Conventional Medicine. Journal of Korean Traditional Oncology. 2010;15(1): 105-10.
- Kim BH, Nam HJ. Oriental-Western Cooperative Treatment Clinical Sudy of Side Effect after Filler Injection Glabella Region. The Journal of Korean Oriental Medical Ophthalmology & Otolaryngology & Dermatology. 2011;24(2):79-86.
- Park SH, Park SC, Kim DH, Kim SY, Choi JY, Han CW. HBV-DNA Suppression in a Chronic Hepatitis B Patient Treated with Western Medicine Plus Traditional Korean Medicine Combination Therapy. Korean Journal of Oriental Physiology & Pathology. 2011;25(4):743-7.
- Park SC, Kim DH, Han CW, Park SH, Lee I, Choi JY. Integrated Medicine Therapy for an End-stage Lung Cancer Patient with Brain Metastasis. Journal of Korean Traditional oncology. 2011;16(2):43-51.
- Kim SB, Park JW, Cho CK, Lee YW, Yoo HS. A Case Report of Patient with Alcoholic Derogation Acute Abdominal Pain Using Oriental Medicine Combined with Conventional Treatment. Journal of DaeJeon University Institute of Oriental Medicine. 2012;21(1):79-85.
- Min SJ, Park MJ, You KG, Yeam SR, Kwon YD. A Clinical Case of the Korean and Western Medical Treatment for the Patient with Herpes Zoster Opthalmicus. Journal of Korean Rehabilitation Medicine. 2012; 22(4):199-207.
- Lee DJ, Hwang BM, Seo HS, Kim SJ, Lee JS. Eastern and Western Combined Medical Treatments on 11 Patients with Dry Eye Syndrome. The Journal of Oriental Medical Ophthalmology & Otolaryngology & Dermatology. 2012; 25(2):61-7. https://doi.org/10.6114/jkood.2012.25.2.061
- Jo JY, Park KS, Lee CH, Jang JB, Lee KS, Lee JM. A Case Report of Preterm Labor Patient at High Risk for Preterm Delivery Treated by Combination of Herbal Medicine and Conventional Treatment. The Journal of Oriental Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2012;25(2):200-6.
- Han CW, Kim DH, Park SC, Cho MK, Kim SY, Hong JW, Lee I, Park SH, Kwon JN, Choi JY. Case of Stage IV Renal Cancer Patient Whose Metastatic Lymph Node and Severe Back Pain Improved after Integrative Treatment. Korean Journal of Oriental Physiology & Pathology. 2012;26(2):228-33.
- Yang JH, Hong SU. A case report for probable Vogt-Koyanagi-Harada Disease Improved by Korean- Western Medicine Treatment. The Journal of Oriental Medical Ophthalmology & Otolaryngology & Dermatology. 2014;27(2):89-100. https://doi.org/10.6114/jkood.2014.27.2.089
- Lee YE, Lee DH, Lee JH, Lu HY, Cho SY, Park JM, Ko CN, Bae HS, Park SU. Case Report : Three Case Reports of Postural Instability and Gait Difficulty in Parkinson's Disease Patients Treated with Korean and Western Medicine. Korean Journal of Acupuncture. 2014; 31(1):40-7. https://doi.org/10.14406/acu.2014.008
- Cho YE, Lee SM, Yun KH, Lim JS, Kim JH, Choi DY, Lee JD. A Case Report of Herpes Zoster Patient Improved by the East-West Medical Combined Treatment. The Journal of Korean Acupuncture & Moxibustion Medicine Society. 2014;31(1):177-86.
- Kang JY, Kim JY, Son CG, Cho JH. Long-Term Survival of Patients with Lung Cancer Treated by Traditional Korean Medicine Combined with Western Treatment: Report of Two Cases. Journal of Korean Oriental Internal Medicine. 2015;36(1):58-68.
- Kim HH, Park SY, Kim JH, Jeong MY, Choi JH. A Case of Atopic Dermatitis Patient with Exudate Using Korean Medicine Treatment and Western Treatment. The Journal of Korean Medicine Ophthalmology & Otolaryngology & Dermatology. 2015;28(4):156-64. https://doi.org/10.6114/jkood.2015.28.4.156
- Suk KH, Lee JH, Ryu SH, Lee SY, Kim HG, Ryoo DW, Goo BH, Kim MJ, Park YC, Seo BK, Baek YH. Clinical Research: Effectiveness of East-West Collaborative Hospital Treatment on the Prognosis of Bell’s Palsy: A retrospective study. The Journal of Korean Acupuncture & Moxibustion Medicine Society. 2015;32(4):167-75.
- Lee JS, Kim SW, Baek KM, Jang WS. Integrated Medicine Therapy for a Patient with a Diabetic Foot Infection. Journal of Korean Oriental Internal Medicine. 2015;36(2):207-16.
- Kang DH, Lim MA, Lee HJ, Kim DR, Kang JH, Kim SY, Youn IY. A Case Report of a Central Pontine Myelinolysis Patient Treated with Korean and Western Medicine. The Journal of Korean Acupuncture & Moxibustion Medicine Society. 2016;33(4):191-201.
- Kim MS, Ok HJ, Yang JY, Jung TS, Seon JJ, Yoo SJ. A Case Report of Integrative Treatment with Conventional and Korean Medicine Applied to a Patient with Cerebral Infarction Due to Presumed Paradoxical Embolism Through a Patent Foramen Ovale. Journal of Korean Oriental Internal Medicine. 2016;37(5):733-40. https://doi.org/10.22246/jikm.2016.37.5.733
- Kim SY, Park JH, Ahn JH, Jo JJ, Lee SM, Kang JW, Nam DW. A Case Report of a Right-sided Hemichorea Patient Diagnosed with Chorea Hyperglycemia Basal Ganglia Syndrome : A Combined Western-Korean Medicine Approach. The Journal of Korean Acupuncture & Moxibustion Medicine Society. 2016;33(1):117-25.
- Park YH, Lim BR, Ok HJ, Sun JJ, Park JH. Case of Combined Eastern-Western Medicine Treatment on a Patient Diagnosed with Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo after Acute Vestibular Neuritis. Journal of Korean Oriental Internal Medicine. 2016;37(2):273-82.
- Ok HJ, Park YH, Lim BR, Kwon DI, Choi MK, Nam SH. A Case Report of a Delayed Vascular Chorea Patient Treated with Sukjihwangbogan-tang-gagam. Journal of Korean Oriental Internal Medicine. 2016;37(5):741-9. https://doi.org/10.22246/jikm.2016.37.5.741
- Hwang YK, Lee BR, Kim WI. A Case Report of Chronic Renal Failure(stage4) on Stroke Patient through Integrative Medicine Therapy. Official Journal of The Korean Medicine Society For The Herbal Formula Study. 2016;24(3):233-42.
- Kim HJ. A Basic Study on the Development of Evaluation Model for Korean-Western Cooperative Medical Treatment. Master's dissertation. Won-kwang University. Iksan. Korea. 2012:1.
- Clinical and cost-effectiveness of collaborative traditional Korean and Western medicine treatment for low back pain vol.97, pp.39, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1097/MD.0000000000012595