- Volume 37 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
The Analysis of Significance and Influence Factor on The injured of Industry Accident
산업재해 부상자에 대한 요인 간 유의성 및 영향 요소 분석 - 2014년 사고 중심으로
- Lee, Jaein (Dong-eui University, Human.System Design Engineering Major)
- 이재인 (동의대학교, 디자인공학부 인간.시스템디자인공학전공)
- Received : 2018.01.02
- Accepted : 2018.01.12
- Published : 2018.02.28
Objective: The purpose of this study is to present basic data and guideline for prevention of disasters by analyzing the influential factors related to the causes of the disaster by industrial accidents. Background: Although there are many studies on the analysis of industrial accident factors, most studies controlled the descriptive statistical data such as the ratio and the number of cases, and there are not many studies on the exact cause analysis based on the inferential statistical analysis. Similarly, there are some studies such as traffic accident data analysis and accident analysis of the workers in the manufacturing industry. However, the cause analysis through the inferential analysis is rare. Therefore, in this study, the analysis is carried out to extract and analyze various factors for not specific industries but general and wide scope ones. Method: This study analyzed the most recent data of the Industrial Accident Cause Investigation Report issued by the Korea Occupational Safety and Health Agency (KOSHA). First, the cross-analysis between factors was executed by the descriptive data such as the status of each industry type by cause factors, industry type by accident pattern, cause factors by tasks, etc. Next, based on the result of the cross-analysis, we analyzed the significance on each factor and the relation between the factors. Results: The significant differences were showed among the factors, the industry type, business size, accident pattern, cause factors, task and part of body. Based on this, detailed suggestion points were derived from analysis of each factors. Conclusion: We analyzed the implications of various factors affecting the numbers and interpreted its meaning. In particular, we performed the process of selecting and analyzing relevant factors that could affect the entire industry, without limiting the scope to specific industries. Through this, we could derive much meaning on various disaster factors. Application: The results of this study can be used as basic data for suggesting ergonomics guidelines from various perspectives such as industry, disaster type, and cause of occurrence as well as facility investment and policy to reduce ergonomic industrial accidents.
Supported by : 동의대학교
- Byun, J.H., Jeong, B.Y. and Park, M.H., Characteristics of Motorcycle Accidents of Food Delivery Workers, Journal of the Ergonomics Society of Korea, 36(2), 139-150, 2017.
- Jeong, B.Y., Trend Analysis of Industrial Accidents in Manufacturing Industry, IE interfaces, 9(2), 231-238, 1996.
- Kim, H.H., Park, H.J., Park, K.H., Kim, W., Yoo, C.Y., Kim, J.H. and Park, J.S., An Analysis of Characteristics of Musculoskeletal Disorders Risk Factors, Journal of the Ergonomics Society of Korea, 28(3), 17-25, 2009. https://doi.org/10.5143/JESK.2009.28.3.017
- Kim, K.S., Park, J.K. and Kim, D.S., Status and Characteristics of Occurrence of Work‐related Musculoskeletal Disorders, Journal of the Ergonomics Society of Korea, 29(4), 405-422, 2010. https://doi.org/10.5143/JESK.2010.29.4.405
- Korea Occupational Safety & Health Agency Website, http://www.kosha.or.kr
- KOSHA, KOSHA Guide G-08-2006, Korea Occupational Safety & Health Agency, 2006.
- OSHRI, Industrial Accident Cause Investigation Report in 2014, Occupational Safety and Health Research Institute, 2015.
- Park, J.W., Kang, J.I., Kim, M.J., Kim, J.H., Kim, J.S. and Kim, T.H., Public Health Statistics using SPSS, Daehan Narae Publisher, 2015.
- Yang, S.T., Jeong, B.Y. and Park, M.H., Characteristics of Occupational Injuries in the Automobile Parts Manufacturing Industry, Journal of the Ergonomics Society of Korea, 36(3), 231-244, 2017. https://doi.org/10.5143/JESK.2017.36.3.231