Figure 1. Research Model
Table 1. Definition of Luxury Fashion Products
Table 2. Definition of the Variables
Table 3. Factor and Reliability Analysis for Motivation
Table 4. Factor and Reliability Analysis for Perceived Risk
Table 5. Factor and Reliability Analysis for Behavioral Intention and Repurchase Intention
Table 6. The Effect of Motivation on a Behavioral Intention
Table 7. The Effect of Mmotivation on a Repurchase Intention
Table 8. The Effect of Perceived Risk on a Behavioral Intention and Repurchase Intention
Table 9. The Effect of Behavioral Intention on a Repurchase Intention
- Ahn, J. (2008). Perceived risk of internet shopping mall brand consumers according to purchasing experience and the effect of perceived risk on information search and purchasing intention. Journal of Communication Science, 8(1), 161-194.
- Cha, T. & Nam, K. (2004). Fashion luxury goods and store selection. Korean Academic Society for Public Relations, 225-245.
- Chae M. (2016). A study on the effect of business risk and perceived value of consumers on overseas direct purchase behavior (Unpublished master's thesis). KyungHee University, Seoul, Korea.
- Chae, J. & Rhee, E. (2005). Attitude and purchase frequency toward foreign luxury goods related to age and social stratification variables. Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, 29(6), 885-895
- Choi, C. (2012)., The effect of shopping motives on consumer's emotion and store loyalty: Comparison with e-shopping and in-store shopping. Korea Research Academy of Distribution and Management Review, 15(1), 23-33.
- Choi, S. (2001). A Study on the Attitude toward Fashion Luxury Products. The Research Journal of the Costume Culture, 9(6), 842-854
- Grossman, G. M., & Shapiro, C. (1986). Counterfeit-product trade. The American Economic Review, 78, 59-79.
- Heijden, H., & Verhagen, T. (2002). Measuring and assessing online store image: A study of two online bookshops in the Benelux. Proceedings of the 35th Hawaii International Conference on System Science.
- Hoffman, D., & Novak, T. (1996). A new marketing paradigm for electronic commerce, The Information Society, 13(1), 43-54. https://doi.org/10.1080/019722497129278
- Hong, J. (2003). A study on determinants affecting consumers' purchase in internet shopping environment. Social Sciences Research Institute, 11, 171-208.
- Farley, J.U, Howard, J. A., & Ring, L, W. (1974). Consumer behavior: Theory and application. Allyn & Bacon.
- Hyundai Research Institute. (2015). A research about Online Direct Purchase and the prospects and implications. Seoul: Weekly Economic Review
- Igbaria, M., Parasuraman, S., & Baroudi, J. J. (1996). A motivational model of microcomputer usage. Journal of management information systems, 13(1), 127-143. https://doi.org/10.1080/07421222.1996.11518115
- Jarvenpaa, S. L., & Todd, P. A. (1997). Is there a future for retailing on the Internet. Electronic marketing and the consumer, 1(12), 139-154.
- Jeon, I. S. & Kim, E. W. (2005), A Three-Stage Model of Reputation Brand. Korean Society of Consumer Studies, 16(4), 209-227.
- Joo, B. (2008), Road map to creating luxury brands in korean: With focus on analyzing the success strategies of international luxury fashion brands, The Korean Society of Fashion Design, 8(1), 49-63.
- Kim, E., Park, J. [Park, Jaejin] & Park, J. [Park, Jungyun]. (2014). Factors influencing consumers' overseas-direct-purchase behaviors. Advertising Research, 103, 139-175.
- Kim, K. & Park, M. (2017). Effect of service quality perception of direct purchase shopping to trust, satisfaction, and customer loyalty. Journal of the Korean Society of Costume, 67(2), 116-130. https://doi.org/10.7233/jksc.2017.67.2.116
- Kim, S. & Hwang, J. (2014). Fashion luxury multi-channel consumers' shopping channel selection process and characteristics of multi-channel shoppers. Journal of Korea Society of Design Forum, 43, 7-20.
- Kim, S. & Rhee, E. (1999). A exploratory study on segmentation of internet clothing buyer. Journal of Distribution Research, 4(2), 75-91.
- Kim, T. & Chung, J. (2016) An empirical study on satisfaction and repurchase intention at the overseas direct purchase website users, International Commerce and Information Review, 18(1), 3-27.
- Kim, Y. (2016) Fashion shoppers' perceived risk and satisfaction at overseas online malls based on their internet shopping values. The Research Journal of the Costume, 24(1), 41-53. https://doi.org/10.29049/rjcc.2016.24.1.41
- Korea Chamber of Commerce and Industry. (2013). A research about online overseas direct purchase]. Seoul: Korea Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Korea Consumer Agency. (2016). A research about online overseas direct purchase and consumers. Seoul: Korea Consumer Agency.
- Ku. Y. & Lee. S. (2001). A study on the effect of on - line store attributes on consumers purchase intention of internet fashion product shopping. Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, 25(6), 1100-1111.
- Kwon, J., Kim, Y., Um, S., & Woo, H. (2017). A study on college women online shopping motivation effect on satisfaction level in purchasing fashion products. Journal of the Korean Society of Costume, 67(4), 21-37. https://doi.org/10.7233/jksc.2017.67.4.021
- Lee, J., Choo, H., & Lee, H. (2015). Fashion consumers' purchase intention on cross-border online shopping. Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing Industry, 17(5), 741-753 https://doi.org/10.5805/SFTI.2015.17.5.741
- Lee S. (2014). The impact of consumers' motivations on attitude and repurchase intention in overseas direct purchase shopping. The e-Business Studies, 15(6), 39-55.
- Lee, S. & Han, S. (2015). Impact of consumers' perceived value on consumers' shopping satisfaction and repurchase intention in overseas direct purchase shopping. Korean Consumption Culture Association, 18, 259-281.
- Lee, Y. (2017, May 29). LVMH launched luxury E-store, '24 Sevres'. FashionBiz. Retrieved from May 30, 2017 http://www.fashionbiz.co.kr/article/view.asp?idx=160717
- Miyazaki, A. D., & Fernandez, A. (2001). Consumer perceptions of privacy and security risks for online shopping. Journal of Consumer affairs, 35(1), 27-44. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1745-6606.2001.tb00101.x
- Nia, A. & Zaikowsky, J. L. (2000). Do counterfeits devalue the ownership of luxury brands? Journal of Product & Brand Management, 9(7), 485-497. https://doi.org/10.1108/10610420010351402
- Na, Y. & Hong, B. (2008). The effect of the perceived risk, trust of internet shopping on the perceived usefulness, attitude, and purchase intention of the fashion merchandise. Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, 32(5), 834-845. https://doi.org/10.5850/JKSCT.2008.32.5.834
- Oliver, R. L. (1981). Measurement and evaluation of satisfaction processes in retail settings. Journal of Retailing, 57(3), 25-48.
- Overby, J. W., & Lee, E. J. (2006). The effects of utilitarian and hedonic online shopping value on consumer preference and intentions. Journal of Business Research, 59(10), 1160-1166. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2006.03.008
- Peter, J. P., & Ryan, M. J. (1976). An investigation of perceived risk at the brand level. Journal of marketing research, 184-188.
- Park, J. (2004). Factors influencing consumer intention to shop online. The Korean Journal of Advertising, 15(3), 289-315.
- Park, J. (2016, June 29). 'Luxury brands starts their business online. Money Today. Retrieved from September 23, 2016 http://www.mt.co.kr/view/ mtview.php?type=1&no=2016062816175326252&outlin k=1
- Park, M. & Cho, S. (2012), An effect of consumers' risk perception on information search in international internet shopping mall: Focusing on the comparison with domestic internet shopping mall. Korean Consumption Culture Association, 15, 39-55.
- Park, Y. & Han, M. (2001). The effects of perceived risk and perceived quality on the consumer's online buying behavior. Journal of Korean Marketing Association, 16(1), 59-84.
- Park, C. (2017, June 26). Ebates Korea opened luxury brand shop online. IT Chosen. Retrieved from July, 01, 2017 http://it.chosun.com/news/article.html?no= 2836623
- Park, I. H., & Park, E. J. (2016, March 10). Fashion luxury brand's price cut policy due to sale drop. Maeil Business. Retrieved from October 21, 2016, http://news.mk.co.kr/newsRead.php?no=182899&year= 2016
- Sheth, J. N., Newman, B. I., & Gross, B. L. (1991). Why we buy what we buy: A theory of consumption values. Journal of business research, 22(2), 159-170. https://doi.org/10.1016/0148-2963(91)90050-8
- Shin, H. (2016, Aug 22). Online overseas shoppers says buying online is 32% cheaper than buying domestic. Yonhap News. Retrieved from Sep 1, 2016, from http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/bulletin/2016/08/22/020 0000000AKR20160822042500030.HTML
- Venkatesh, V., Thong, J.V. L., & Xu, X. (2012). Consumer acceptance and use of information technology: Extending the unified theory of acceptance and use of technology. Management Information System Quartely, 36(1), 157-178. https://doi.org/10.2307/41410412
- Yang, Y., & Baeg, S. (2003). Perceived risks and consumer characteristics on internet shopping. The Korean Journal of Health Psychology, 4(2), 73-103.
- Yoon, D. (2016). Research findings to indicate changes in consumer awareness on luxury goods in Korea, Dong-A Business Forum 2016.
- You G. (2016). Research for consumer dissatisfaction and complaining behavior of the overseas direct purchase (Masters thesis). Konkuk University, Seoul
- Zhou, T. (2011). Understanding mobile internet continuance usage from the perspectives of UTAUT and flow. Information Development, 27(3), 207-218. https://doi.org/10.1177/0266666911414596