Supported by : Heilongjiang Natural Science Foundation
- Kiyota K., Kakishima T., Sugimoto H., et al., "Comparison of the test result and 3D-FEM analysis at the knee point of a 60kw SRM for a HEV," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, vol. 49, pp. 2291-2294, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1109/TMAG.2013.2242453
- U. Jakobsen, K. Lu, P.O. Rasmussen, et al., "Sensorless Control of Low-Cost Single-Phase Hybrid Switched Reluctance Motor Drive," IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. 51, pp. 2381-2387, 2015. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIA.2014.2385939
- Mao S.H., Dorrell D., Tsai M.C., "Fast analytical determination of aligned and unaligned flux linkage in switched reluctance motors based on a magnetic circuit model," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, vol. 45, no. 7, pp. 2935-2942, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1109/TMAG.2009.2016087
- Koblara T., Sorandaru C., Musuroi S.,et al., "A low voltage sensorless switched reluctance motor drive using flux linkage method," International Conference on Optimization of Electrical and Electronic Equipment, pp. 665-672, 2010.
- Chi H.P., Lin R.L., Chen J.F., "Simplified flux linkage model for switched reluctance motors," IEEE Proceedings of Electrical Power Application, vol. 152, pp. 557-583, 2005.
- Ding W., Liang D., "A fast analytical model for an integrated switched reluctance starter/generator," IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, vol. 25, pp. 948-956, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1109/TEC.2010.2052620
- D. Pinto, J. Pelletier, W. Peng, et al., "Combined Signal-Injection and Flux-Linkage Approach for Sensorless Control of Switched Reluctance Machines," IEEE Vehicle Power and Propulsion Conference (VPPC), Hangzhou, pp. 1-6, 2016.
- Jia-Jun Wang, "A common sharing method for current and flux-linkage control of switched reluctance motor," ELECTR POW SYST RES 131 (2016) 19. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.epsr.2015.09.015
- Y. Zhang, C. Liu and L. Zhang, "Sensorless control of SRM based on improved simplified flux-linkage method," 2014 17th International Conference on Electrical Machines and Systems (ICEMS), Hangzhou, pp. 722-726, 2014.
- X. Zhang, Feng Wang and Xiaogen Shao, "Flux linkage characteristics on-line modeling of switched reluctance motor based on boundary constraints RBF," Proceeding of the 11th World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation, Shenyang, pp. 5942-5946, 2014.
- S. Song, L. Ge and M. Zhang, "Data-Reconstruction-Based Modeling of SRM with Few Flux-Linkage Samples From Torque-Balanced Measurement," IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, vol. 31, pp. 424-435, 2016. https://doi.org/10.1109/TEC.2016.2517924
- L.O. de Araujo Porto Henriques, L. G. Barbosa Rolim, W. Issamu Suemitsu, et al., "Development and experimental tests of a simple neurofuzzy learning sensorless approach for switched reluctance motors," IEEE Trans. Power Electron., vol. 26, pp. 3330-3344, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPEL.2011.2129597
- F. Peng, J. Ye, A. Emadi, et al., "Position Sensorless Control of Switched Reluctance Motor Drives Based on Numerical Method," IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. 6, pp. 1-1, 2017. https://doi.org/10.1541/ieejjia.6.1
- V. P. Vujicic and M. P. Calasan, "Simple Sensorless Control for High-Speed Operation of Switched Reluctance Generator," IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, vol. 31, pp. 1325-1335, 2016. https://doi.org/10.1109/TEC.2016.2571841
- Khalil A., Husain I., "A fourier series generalized geometry-based analytical model of switched reluctance machines," IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. 43, pp. 673-684, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIA.2007.895737
- M.Stiebler, Ke Liu, "An analytical model of switched reluctance machines," IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, vol. 14, pp. 1100-1107, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1109/60.815034
- Hoang Le-Huy, P. Brunelle, "A Versatile Nonlinear Switched Reluctance Motor Model in Simulink using Realistic and Analytical Magnetization Characteristics," In Proceeding of Industrial Electronics Society, 2005.