- Volume 13 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Indirect Detection of Rotor Position of Switched Reluctance Motor Based on Flux Linkage Analytic Model
- Zhou, Yongqin (Dept. of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Harbin University of Science and Technology) ;
- Hu, Bo (Dept. of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Harbin University of Science and Technology) ;
- Wang, Hang (Dept. of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Harbin University of Science and Technology) ;
- Jin, Ningzhi (Dept. of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Harbin University of Science and Technology) ;
- Zhou, Meilan (Dept. of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Harbin University of Science and Technology)
- Received : 2017.06.22
- Accepted : 2017.11.25
- Published : 2018.03.01
In this paper, a flux linkage model based on four magnetization curves fitting is proposed for three-phase 12/8 switched reluctance motor (SRM), with the analysis of the basic principle of flux detection method and function analysis method. In the model, the single value function mapping relationship between position angle and flux is established, which can achieve a direct estimation of rotor position. The realization scheme of SRM indirect position detection system is presented. It is proved by simulation and experiment that the proposed scheme is suitable for rotor position detection of SRM, and has high accuracy of position estimation.
Supported by : Heilongjiang Natural Science Foundation
- Kiyota K., Kakishima T., Sugimoto H., et al., "Comparison of the test result and 3D-FEM analysis at the knee point of a 60kw SRM for a HEV," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, vol. 49, pp. 2291-2294, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1109/TMAG.2013.2242453
- U. Jakobsen, K. Lu, P.O. Rasmussen, et al., "Sensorless Control of Low-Cost Single-Phase Hybrid Switched Reluctance Motor Drive," IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. 51, pp. 2381-2387, 2015. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIA.2014.2385939
- Mao S.H., Dorrell D., Tsai M.C., "Fast analytical determination of aligned and unaligned flux linkage in switched reluctance motors based on a magnetic circuit model," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, vol. 45, no. 7, pp. 2935-2942, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1109/TMAG.2009.2016087
- Koblara T., Sorandaru C., Musuroi S.,et al., "A low voltage sensorless switched reluctance motor drive using flux linkage method," International Conference on Optimization of Electrical and Electronic Equipment, pp. 665-672, 2010.
- Chi H.P., Lin R.L., Chen J.F., "Simplified flux linkage model for switched reluctance motors," IEEE Proceedings of Electrical Power Application, vol. 152, pp. 557-583, 2005.
- Ding W., Liang D., "A fast analytical model for an integrated switched reluctance starter/generator," IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, vol. 25, pp. 948-956, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1109/TEC.2010.2052620
- D. Pinto, J. Pelletier, W. Peng, et al., "Combined Signal-Injection and Flux-Linkage Approach for Sensorless Control of Switched Reluctance Machines," IEEE Vehicle Power and Propulsion Conference (VPPC), Hangzhou, pp. 1-6, 2016.
- Jia-Jun Wang, "A common sharing method for current and flux-linkage control of switched reluctance motor," ELECTR POW SYST RES 131 (2016) 19. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.epsr.2015.09.015
- Y. Zhang, C. Liu and L. Zhang, "Sensorless control of SRM based on improved simplified flux-linkage method," 2014 17th International Conference on Electrical Machines and Systems (ICEMS), Hangzhou, pp. 722-726, 2014.
- X. Zhang, Feng Wang and Xiaogen Shao, "Flux linkage characteristics on-line modeling of switched reluctance motor based on boundary constraints RBF," Proceeding of the 11th World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation, Shenyang, pp. 5942-5946, 2014.
- S. Song, L. Ge and M. Zhang, "Data-Reconstruction-Based Modeling of SRM with Few Flux-Linkage Samples From Torque-Balanced Measurement," IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, vol. 31, pp. 424-435, 2016. https://doi.org/10.1109/TEC.2016.2517924
- L.O. de Araujo Porto Henriques, L. G. Barbosa Rolim, W. Issamu Suemitsu, et al., "Development and experimental tests of a simple neurofuzzy learning sensorless approach for switched reluctance motors," IEEE Trans. Power Electron., vol. 26, pp. 3330-3344, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPEL.2011.2129597
- F. Peng, J. Ye, A. Emadi, et al., "Position Sensorless Control of Switched Reluctance Motor Drives Based on Numerical Method," IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. 6, pp. 1-1, 2017. https://doi.org/10.1541/ieejjia.6.1
- V. P. Vujicic and M. P. Calasan, "Simple Sensorless Control for High-Speed Operation of Switched Reluctance Generator," IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, vol. 31, pp. 1325-1335, 2016. https://doi.org/10.1109/TEC.2016.2571841
- Khalil A., Husain I., "A fourier series generalized geometry-based analytical model of switched reluctance machines," IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. 43, pp. 673-684, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIA.2007.895737
- M.Stiebler, Ke Liu, "An analytical model of switched reluctance machines," IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, vol. 14, pp. 1100-1107, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1109/60.815034
- Hoang Le-Huy, P. Brunelle, "A Versatile Nonlinear Switched Reluctance Motor Model in Simulink using Realistic and Analytical Magnetization Characteristics," In Proceeding of Industrial Electronics Society, 2005.