- Volume 13 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Influence of Adaptor on the Calibration of Inductance Standards
- Kassim, Dewi Mohd (University of Science and Technology, (UST)) ;
- Kim, Dan Bee (Korea Research Institute of Standards and Science, (KRISS)) ;
- Kim, Wan-Seop (Center for Electricity & Magnetism, Korea Research Institute of Standards and Science, (KRISS))
- Received : 2017.12.11
- Accepted : 2018.01.02
- Published : 2018.03.01
Influence of the adaptors on the calibration of
Grant : Development of Electro-Magnetic Measurement Standards and Application Technologies
Supported by : Korea Research Institute of Standards and Science
- B. P. Kibble, "For Terminal-Pair to Anything Else," National Physical Laboratory, UK, 1999.
- B. P. Kibble and G. H. Rayner, Coaxial AC Bridges, Adam Hilger Ltd, UK: 1984, pp. 4, pp. 83-86.
- The General Radio Experimenter, "A Close Look at Connection Errors in Capacitance Measurements," vol. 33, no. 7, 1959.
- The General Radio Experimenter, "Connection Errors in Inductance Measurement," vol. 34, no. 10, 1960.
- QuadTech, "Building the Perfect Component Test Fixture," Application Note, no. 035094, 2000.
- IET LABS, INC., http://www.ietlabs.com/1482.html, 2003.
- QuadTech, "What Voltage and Current is Applied to the Unknown," Application Note, no. 035050/A3, 2003.
- QuadTech, "Series & Parallel Impedance Parameters and Equivalent Circuits," Application Note, no. 035010, 2003.
- QuadTech, "A Guide to LCR Measurements," Application Note no. 035001, 2003.
- M. K. Dewi, D. B. Kim and W. S. Kim, "Influence of Adaptor on the calibration of Inductance Standards," presented at 21st IMEKO TC4 International Symposium, 2016.
- F. Wenner. G. W. Nusbaum, B. C. Cruickshanks, "Note on the Electrical Resistance of Contacts between Nuts and Bolts, Bureau of Standards," in Journals of Research, 1930.