- Volume 13 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A 90°-Bent Spur-Line Combined CRLH ZOR Bandpass Filter for the Channel of the UWB Communication System
- Lee, Changhyeong (Dept. of Information & Telecommunication Engineering, Incheon National University) ;
- Kahng, Sungtek (Dept. of Information & Telecommunication Engineering, Incheon National University)
- Received : 2017.05.15
- Accepted : 2017.12.29
- Published : 2018.03.01
In this paper, a compact fully printable bandpass filter is suggested for a low-frequency channel 3.2 GHz ~ 3.7 GHz in the Ultra-Wideband (UWB) communication system. It is featured with a small geometry of
Supported by : Incheon National University
- S.-S. Lee, et al., "A WiX RF Transceiver for Gbps Wireless Communication," 2011 IEEE International Conference on Consumer Electronics (ICCE 2011), Jan. 2011, pp. 427-428-64.
- Y.-C. Chiou, Y.-F. Lee, J.-T. Kuo and C.-C. Chen, "Planar Multimode Resonator Bandpass Filters with Sharp Transition and Wide Stopband," IEEE International Microwave Symposium Digest, 2008, 6, pp. 439-442.
- A. Balalem, W. Menzel, J. Machac, and A. Omar, "A Simple Ultra-Wideband Suspended Stripline Bandpass Filter With Very Wide Stop-Band," IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters, 2008, 3, pp. 170-172.
- R.C. Allison, "Compact edge coupled filter," United States Patent 6762660 B2, July 2004.
- C.-C. Yu, and K. Chang, "Novel compact ellipticfunction narrowband bandpass filters using microstrip open-loop resonators with coupled and crossing lines," IEEE Trans. MTT, 1998, 46, (7), pp. 952-958. https://doi.org/10.1109/22.701448
- J. Zhang, J.-Z. Gu, B. Cui, and X.W. Sun, "Compact and harmonic suppression open-loop resonator bandpass filter with tri-section SIR," Prog. Electromagn. Res., 2007, PIER 69, pp. 93-100.
- C. Caloz. and T. Itoh,. "Electromagnetic metamaterials: transmission line theory and microwave application" (John Wiley & Sons, 2006).
- Marques. R, Martin. F and Sorolla. M., "Metamaterials with negative parameters: theory, design, and microwaves applications" (John Wiley & Sons, 2008).
- G. Jang and S. Kahng, "Design of a dual-band metamaterial bandpass filter using zeroth order resonance," Prog. Electromagn. Res. C, 2010, 12, pp. 149-162. https://doi.org/10.2528/PIERC09122001
- J. Ju. and S. Kahng, "A compact UWB bandpass filter using a center-tapped composite right/left-handed transmission-line zeroth-order resonator," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, 2011, 9, pp. 1974-1976.
- G. Jang and S. Kahng, "Design of a Metamaterial Bandpass Filter Using the ZOR of a Modified Circular Mushroom Structure," Microwave Journal, 2011, 5, pp. 158-167.
- H. Shaman and J. S. Hong, "Input and output crosscoupled wideband bandpass filter," IEEE Trans. Microw. Theory Tech., vol. 55, no. 12, pp. 2562-2568, Dec. 2007. https://doi.org/10.1109/TMTT.2007.910066
- Hye-Min Lee, Jung-Hyun Ha, Xu-Guang Wang, Young-Ho Cho and Sang-Won Yun, "Microstrip Bandpass Filter Using Stepped-Impedance Coupled-Line Hairpin Resonators with Enhanced Stopband Performance," Journal of Electromagnetic Engineering And Science, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 91-96, 2011, 6. https://doi.org/10.5515/JKIEES.2011.11.2.090
- V. M. Dabhi and V. V. Dwivedi, "Parallel coupled microstrip bandpass filter designed and modeled at 2 GHz," 2016 International Conference on Signal Processing, Communication, Power and Embedded System (SCOPES), Paralakhemundi, 2016, pp. 461-466.
- X.-G. Huang, Q.-Y. Feng, Q.-Y. Xiang and D.-H. Jia., "Design of Bandpass Filter with Transmission Zeros Using Zeroth-order Resonator and U-shaped Resonator," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Symposium Proceedings, Moscow, Russia, August 19-23, 2012, 12, pp. 857-860.
- J. Q. Gong and Q. X. Chu, "Miniaturized microstrip bandpass filter using coupled SCRLH zeroth-order resonators," 2009 European Microwave Conference (EuMC), Rome, 2009, pp. 370-373.
- V. N. Mishra, R. K. Chaudhary, K. V. Srivastava and A. Biswas, "Compact two pole bandpass filter implemented using via-free composite right/left handed transmission line with radial stubs," 2011 41st European Microwave Conference, Manchester, 2011, pp. 571-574.
- J. N. Lee, S. Kahng, G. Jang, J. K. Park, "Three-Channel Output Multiplexer Design Using Band-Pass Filter and Ultra-Wideband Antenna," Journal of Electromagnetic Engineering and Science, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 111-112, 2017 https://doi.org/10.5515/JKIEES.2017.17.2.e