- Volume 14 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
A Development of Semantic Connected Service between Vehicles and Things for IoV
차량 인터넷 기술을 위한 시맨틱 차량-사물 연결 서비스 구현
- Received : 2018.12.08
- Accepted : 2018.12.12
- Published : 2018.12.30
The recent efforts in academia and industry represent a paradigm shift that will extend the IoT from the home environment so that it is interoperable with the Internet of Vehicles (IoV). IoV is a special kind of IoT. It allows to connect between vehicle and things located in infrastructure. Furthermore, IoV enable to create new intelligent services through collaboration with existing various services such as smart city and connected home. In this paper, we develop a service in order to realize IoV. To this end, we design a novel vehicle service platform which could automatical controlling the IoT device according to drivers' voice. To show practical usability of our proposed platform, we develop a prototype service could be call car-to-thing (C2T). We expect that our proposed platform could eventually contribute to realizing IoV.
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Cha, Si-Ho. "Considering a Hierarchical Routing Architecture and Algorithm for Internet of Vehicles," International Information Institute (Tokyo), Information, 20.2B, 2017, p.1171.
- WANT, Roy, "An introduction to RFID technology," IEEE pervasive computing, vol. 5, no. 1, 2006, pp. 25-33. https://doi.org/10.1109/MPRV.2006.2
Ernst Haselsteiner, and Klemens Breitfu
$\ss$. "Security in near field communication (NFC)," Workshop on RFID security, 2006, pp. 12-14.
- Zigbee, Alliance, "Zigbee specification," ZigBee document 053474r13, 2006.
- Specification, Bluetooth, "Version 1.0," Technical specification, Available online: https://trustedcomputinggroup.org (accessed on 9 July).
- 이은정.성명제.이공선.조영욱.박창순, "객체지향 설계에서 디자인 패턴의 활용 - 분산처리 진단 / 교정 시스템의 클라이언트 설계 경험을 기반으로 -," 한국정보과학회 학술발표논문집, 제24권, 제1호, 1997, pp. 537-540.
- 구글보이스, https://www.google.com/voice
- Jaeho Kim, et al.,"Towards the oneM2M standards for building IoT ecosystem: Analysis, implementation and lessons." Peer-to-Peer Networking and Applications, 2016, pp. 1-13.
- oneM2M, "TS-0001 Functional Architecture," oneM2M, 2018.
- Google Cloud API, https://cloud.google.com
- protege, https://protege.stanford.edu
- Turtle Datable (TDB), https://jena.apache.org/documentation/tdb/
- Jena API, https://jena.apache.org
- Perez, Jorge, Marcelo Arenas, and Claudio Gutierrez. "Semantics and Complexity of SPARQL." International semantic web conference. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2006.