- Volume 4 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Effect of Innovative Culture and Participation on Firm Performance and Turnover Intention
혁신적 조직문화와 참여가 성과와 이직의도에 미치는 효과
- Kim, Jinhee (Business School, Daegu Catholic University)
- 김진희 (대구가톨릭대학교 경영학부)
- Received : 2017.12.02
- Accepted : 2018.02.05
- Published : 2018.02.28
This paper examines the relationship between innovative culture, participation of employee, turnover intention and organizational performance. Data were extracted from the Korea Research Institute for Vocational Education & Training(KRIVET)'s human capital corporate panel survey(HCCP) from 2015, and the analysis used 411 companies. To test the research model, structural equation model employed. The model shows that innovative culture was positively related to participation, organizational performance. And turnover intention was a negatively related to innovative culture, participation, organizational performance.
Innovative culture;participation;performance;turnover intention
- Cheng, W. & Hahm, S. (2017). Cultural Approach for Future Plan Orientation: Chinese Students Study Abroad, International Journal of Advanced Smart Convergence, 5(4), 38-43.
- Kim, J. (2007). The Relationship between Organizational Culture, Organizational Commitment and Performance: An Examination of Public Employment Service, Quarterly Journal of Labor Policy, 7(2), 103-134.
- Ravasi, D. & Schultz, M. (2006). Responding to Organizational Identity Threats: Exploring the Role of Organizational Culture, Academy of Management Journal, 49(3), 433-458. https://doi.org/10.5465/amj.2006.21794663
- Erdogan, B., Liden, R. C., & Kraimer, M. L. (2006). Justice and Leader-Member Exchange: The Moderating Role of Organizational Culture, Academy of Management Journal, 49(2). 395-406. https://doi.org/10.5465/amj.2006.20786086
- Quinn, R. E. & Kimberly, L. R. (1984). Paradox, Planning, and Perseverance: Guidelines for Managerial Practice. Kimberly, J. R. & Quinn, R. (eds). Managing Organizational Transitions. pp. 295-313. Dow Jones-Irwin.
- Sashittal, H. C. & Jassawalla, A. R. (2002). Cultures that Support Product-Innovation Process. Academy of Management Executive, 16(3), 42-54.
- Wagner III, J. A. (1994). Participation's Effects on Performance and Satisfaction: A Reconsideration of research evidence, Academy of Management Review, 19(2), 312-330. https://doi.org/10.5465/amr.1994.9410210753
- Klein, K. J. & Sorra, J. S. (1996), The Challenge of Innovation Implementation, Academy of Management Review, 21(4), 1055-1080. https://doi.org/10.5465/amr.1996.9704071863
- Becker, T. E.(1992). Foci ana Bases of Commitment: Are They Distinctions Worth Making, Academy of Management Journal, 35(1), 232-244. https://doi.org/10.5465/256481
- Yoon, K. & Chang, Y. (2016). IOT-based SMEs Producing Standardized Information System Model Analysis and Design, The Journal of the Convergence on Culture Technology, 2(1), 87-91. https://doi.org/10.17703/JCCT.2016.2.1.87
- Dyer, L. & Reeves, T. (1995). Human Resource Strategies and Firm Performance: What Do We Know and Where Do We Need to Go?" International Journal of Human Resource Management, 6(3), 656-670. https://doi.org/10.1080/09585199500000041
- McGraw, K. O. & Wong, S. P. (1996). Forming Inferences about Some Intraclass Correlation Coefficients. Psychological Methods, 1(1), 30-46. https://doi.org/10.1037/1082-989X.1.1.30
- MacCallum, R. C. & Hong, S. (1997). Power Analysis in Covariance Structure Modeling Using GFI and AGFI, Multivariate Behavioral Research, 32(2), 193-210. https://doi.org/10.1207/s15327906mbr3202_5
- Fornell, C. & Larcker, D. F. (1981). Evaluation Structural Models with Unobservable Variables and Measurement Error, Journal of Marketing Research, 18(February), 39-50. https://doi.org/10.2307/3151312