- Volume 21 Issue 6
A Study on Technical Writing Instruction in Engineering Education Using Patent Application Form
특허 출원서를 활용한 공학 계열 기술적 글쓰기 수업 사례
- Jun, Eun-kyung (Department of Undeclared Major, Kyungil University) ;
- Lee, Sung-hak (School of Electronics Engineering, Kyungpook National University)
- Received : 2018.09.21
- Accepted : 2018.11.28
- Published : 2018.11.30
The purpose of this paper is to develop a technical writing model suitable for engineering students based on the practice of technical writing using the patent application form for engineering students. The Dick & Carey model was used to design the teaching of technical writing using the patent application form. In particular, the instructor communicates with the learner and instructs the learner to produce and express students' own ideas. Instruction design in technical writing progresses consists of four steps, such as creating ideas by brainstorming, comprising contents, exercising writing, and feedback. Feedback occurs between an instructor and a learner and also does among students. As writing is proceeding step by step, instruction design for technical writing should come forth with specific methods to make students practice writing in work. Following these steps will help engineering school students to make up new products after graduating university.
Engineering education;Technical writing;Instruction design;Patent application forms;Feedback
- 권성규(2010). 공대생 글쓰기 과목에서 가르칠 내용. 공학교육연구, 13(1), 3-16.
- 글쓰기교재편찬위원회(2016). 과학과기술 글쓰기(개정판), 경북대학교출판부.
- 박상민(2009). 이공계 글쓰기의 교육의 특징과 과제. 배달말, 45, 301-326.
- 변영계.이상수(2003). 수업설계, 학지사.
- 신재한(2011). 교육방법 및 교육공학, 태영출판사.
- 이성학(2002). 특허정보넷 키프리스. http://www.kipris.or.kr
- 전은경.이성학(2017). 공학계열 프레젠테이션 글쓰기 수업 설계 모델. 공학교육연구, 20(6), 22-24.
- 한국공학교육인증원. http://www.abeek.or.kr/intro