- Volume 21 Issue 6
A Proposal for the Education Vision for Chemical Engineering Field
화학공학분야 교육비전 수립 연구
- Lee, Kyu-nyo (Department of Education, Chungnam National University) ;
- Hwang, Ju-young (Department of Engineering Technology Education, Chungnam National University) ;
- Yi, Kwang-bok (Department of Chemical Engineering Education, Chungnam National University) ;
- Han, Su-kyoung (Department of Chemical Engineering Education, Chungnam National University) ;
- Rhee, Young-woo (Department of Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry, Chungnam National University)
- 이규녀 (충남대학교 교육대학원 화공.섬유전공) ;
- 황주영 (충남대학교 공업기술교육학과) ;
- 이광복 (충남대학교 화학공학교육과) ;
- 한수경 (충남대학교 화학공학교육과) ;
- 이영우 (충남대학교 응용화학공학과)
- Received : 2018.08.03
- Accepted : 2018.11.12
- Published : 2018.11.30
The purpose of this study is to establish and propose educational vision of chemical engineering field in order to search for academic identity and future education direction in chemical engineering field. In order to achieve this research purpose, we investigate the literature and data on the vision, educational goals, and curriculum of the department of chemical engineering in domestic and foreign universities. We also analyze the SWOT of internal and external environmental factors respectively. The validity of the proposal was verified through delphi survey with delphi panels and the vision was developed by revising and improving upon the opinions of professionals. The vision is comprised of the value and mission of learning, the educational purpose, and the educational goal. The first stage is value and mission of chemical engineering. The educational purposes and the educational goals are divided into 'Department of Chemical Engineering' and 'Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering'. The application of the educational vision of chemical engineering field is as follows. First, we expect that the vision to be a valuable, philosophical, and theoretical basis for establishing educational objectives and goals in the field of chemical engineering. Hopefully, it will be used as a general education goal for the top-level education. Second, we hope that the vision will be used to develop customized vision, customized educational purpose, and educational goals that reflect the characteristics of region, departments, graduates, and educational needs in the field of chemical engineering. Finally, we hope that these results will be the starting point to discuss the educational vision in the department of chemical engineering.
Chemical Engineering Education;Education Vision;Educational goal;Educational purpose
Supported by : 한국화학공학회
- 서양곤, 이영우 외(2014). 효과적인 공학교육을 위한 이수체계 연구(화공분야). 한국공학교육인증원.
- 이건남(2008). 고등학생의 대학 전공 선택 프로그램 모형 개발. 서울대학교, 박사학위논문.
- 이영우, 이광복, 이규녀 외(2018). 화공분야 교육비전 정책 제시 연구 보고서. 한국화학공학회.
- 이윤조(2009). 학교 환경교육 프로그램 평가 준거 개발. 서울대학교, 박사학위논문.
- 이종성(1999). 교육연구의 설계와 자료분석. 서울: 교학연구사.
- 이한규(2006). 기술적 문제해결력 평가틀 개발. 서울대학교, 박사학위논문.
- 한국공학교육인증원(2015). 공학교육인증기준 2015(KEC2015).
- 한국산업진흥원(2015). TOPEC, 공학실무역량평가제도 도입-국내외 사례를 중심으로.
- 황주영, 이규녀, 이광복 외(2018). 국내.외 대학 화학공학 유관학과 교육과정 분석. 공학교육연구, 21(4), pp.53-62.
- Lawshe, C. H. (1975). A quantitative approach to content validity. Personnel Psychology, 28(4), p. 568.