- Volume 21 Issue 4
Development of teaching material of material mechanics and portable material testing machine for convergence education of mechanical engineering
기계공학의 융합교육을 위한 재료역학 교재 및 휴대용 재료시험기 개발
- Cho, Seunghyun (Department of Mechanical Engineering, Dongyang Mirae University) ;
- Lee, Soonah (Aesthetics, Graduation school, Hongik University)
- Received : 2018.06.26
- Accepted : 2018.07.30
- Published : 2018.07.31
In this paper, we conducted an analysis of existing materials of material mechanics, surveying educational demands, and selecting art fields for mechanical engineering in collaboration with experts in the fields of aesthetics and renaissance in order to develop educational materials conversed with humanities and arts. In addition, as a core education tool for convergence education, it was developed with an education kits that can be disassembled, assembled and carried by students. As a results of research, education materials were introduced various arts, linked to the engineering thinking. And measurement experiments of material characteristics were carried in a general classroom using developed education kits. From a paper results, the artistic sensitivity of the students will be enhanced and the students' creative problem solving ability will be improved as the ultimate goal of convergence education.
- Cho, S. H., Lee, S.A., and Lee, S.H., 2016, Material engineering-Engineering and Art, Bomoondang, x-xi.
- Schneider M., 2002, A begineer's Guide to constructing the Universe, Kyoungmoonsa, 1-26.
- 조승현, 이순아, 송성환(2018), 재료역학을 위한 융합 교재개발 및 재료시험기 개발, 2018 대한기계학회 교육부문 춘계학술대회, 156-157.
- Gribern J., 2004, Science, Dulnyouk, pp. 153-154, 235-237.
- Tatarkiewicz W., 2005, History of Aesthetics 1- Ancient Aesthetics, Misul Munwha, 114, 473-474.
- Morgan M.H., 1992, Vitruvius : The ten books on architecture, Gimumdang, 1992.
- Inowue M., 1994, Architecturalism, kookjae, 42. 192-193.
- Tatarkiewicz W., 1999, A history of six ideas, Misulmunwha, 26, 38-70, 160-164, 198-199.
- Xenophon, 2015, The memorable thoughts of socrates, Bumwoo, iii, 8, 4.
- Vasari G., 1987, Italy Renaissance-Artists, Tamgodang, 85-105.
- Panofsky E., 1983, The history of the theory of human proportion as a reflection of the history of styles, Penguin books, 82-138.
- Kim M. Y., 2007, The literary works of Leonardo da Vinci, Rubbybox, 32.
- Madison Park, 2010, Notebook of Leonardo da Vinci, 15-26, 48, 87-146, 233-266, 345-346, 433, 488, 654.
- Nathan, Knobler, 1996, The visual dialogue, Yekyoung, 291.
- Lim S. J., 2003, Westhern architecture I-Earth and human, bookhouse, 157, 420-425.
- Lim S. J., 2011, Westhern architecture, bookhouse, 15-19, 78, 148, 138-142, 174-176, 189-192, 286-288.
- Rsebero B., 2000, The story of Western architecture, Hangil Art, 149-152.
- Robert M., Technology history of Western architecture 1999, kyoungnam Univ. press, 94-98, 99-91, 102-103, 144-148.
- Joo N. C., 1987, The history of Italy Renaissance, Korea Univ. press, 5-11.
- Johnson. P., 2003, Renaissance, Eulyoo, 11-12.
- Wittkower R., 1988, Architectural principles in the age of Humanism, 26-27, 42, 76-77, 221-223.
- Saitoh M., 2005, Story of space and structural design's future, 67
- Yoon J. S., 1977, Westhern architecture, Dongmyoung, 86-88.
- Macdonald W. L., 1976, The Pantheon : Design, Meaning and Progeny, Havard Univ. press, 44-60, 89-90.
- Stamper J. W., 2005, The Architecture of Roman temples, Cambrige Univ. press, 200-201.
- Root- Bernstein R. and Root- Bernstein M., 1999, Spark of genius, Eco's library, 112-115, 331-334.
- Kim C. D., 2005, "Cubism and Picasso", Open poetry, 10 (3),49-88.