- Volume 18 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Improvement of National Risk Alarm 4-Stage Criteria for Flood Disaster
홍수재난 대응을 위한 국가위기경보 4단계 설정기준 개선
- Received : 2018.01.25
- Accepted : 2018.03.01
- Published : 2018.03.28
EAP, which is operated on the frame of Risk Alarm 4-stage of National Risk Management Guideline, is a critical method in order to promptly respond to disasters. Korea Flood Control Office issues major and moderate flood alarm at each river station by respectively 50% and 70% of design flood discharge in terms of watermark or sea level, however, the criteria deciding major and moderate floods are vague for field managers to control the disaster situations. On the other hand, Japan and USA use river water level as a main criterion in order to classify the stage of flood disaster, which is higher design flood level than Korea. Thus, the authors analyzed domestic and oversea EAP guidelines and suggested improved criteria showing easy display method and raising the criteria of flood level for reflecting more effective action plans through testing a simulation training on the test-bed.
Flood;National Risk 4-stage;Emergency Action Plan;River Flood Level;River Water Mark
Supported by : 국토교통과학진흥원
- 박수열, 오은호, 김진만, 문인종, "도시건물 및 SOC시설물 보호를 위한 도시형 임시홍수차단장비 개발 방향 연구," 대한토목학회 2017년도 정기 학술대회 논문집-일반세션, p.106, 2017.
- 서울특별시한강사업본부, 안전관리 포켓매뉴얼 (풍수해분야), 2015.
- https://rawris.ekr.or.kr, 2018.1.10.
- 일본 국토교통성 수관리.국토보전국, 도도부현 수방계획서, 2014.
- 일본 도쿄도, 도쿄도 방재계획서, 2014.
- 박무종, "미국의 홍수예보 시스템," 물과미래, 제39권, 제7호, pp.47-54, 2006(7).
- National Weather Service, NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MANUAL 10-950- DEFINITIONS AND GENERAL TERMINOLOGY, Department of Commerce/National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration, 2017.8.25.
- Eun-ho Oh, Impact Analysis of Natural Disasters on Critical Infrastructure, Associated Industries, and Communities, 퍼듀대, 박사학위 논문, 2010(8).
- http://www.nakdongriver.go.kr, 2018.1.18.