- Volume 18 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
The Effects of Police Officer's Resilience on Organizational Commitment
경찰공무원의 회복탄력성이 조직몰입에 미치는 영향
- Received : 2017.09.07
- Accepted : 2017.09.26
- Published : 2018.03.28
This study explored the relationship between the Resilience and Organizational commitment, The police officers' perception on the resilience has been measured, and then how their perception on the resilience affects the organizational commitment has been examined. This study aimed at measuring the effects of police officers' perception on the resilience on organizational commitment By reviewing previous finding, police officers' resilience(Self-Regulation Skills(Regulation skills, Cause Analysis skills, Impulse control skills), Interpersonal Skills(Expansion skills, Communication skills, Empathy skills), Positive Capacity(Appreciate, Life satisfaction, Self-optimism)) were selected as independent variables, Organization Commitment(Affective commitment, Continuance commitment, Normative commitment) was selected as dependent variable. The result of analysis showed that Life satisfaction>Cause Analysis skills>Communication skills> Empathy skills> Appreciate> Impulse control skills influenced in Affective commitment (positive), Life satisfaction>Self-optimism>Regulation skills>Communication skills>Cause Analysis skills in Continuance commitment(positive), and Expansion skills>Empathy skills>Self-optimism>Life satisfaction>Impulse control skills in Normative commitment (positive).
Resilience;Organizational Commitment;Self-Regulation Skills;Interpersonal Skills;Positive capacity
- 김상호, "경찰관의 감정노동에 관한 연구:직무스트레스와의 관련성 및 조직 동일시 조절효과를 중심으로," 한국경찰학회보, 제11권, 제2호, pp.5-35, 2009.
- 김구, 한기민, "경찰공무원의 감정노동이 직무스트레스와 직무만족에 미치는 영향:J-지방청을 중심으로," 한국사회와 행정연구, 제22권, 제4호, pp.489-523, 2012.
- 주재진, "경찰공무원의 감정노동이 소진에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구," 한국공안행정학회보, 제49호, pp.224-256, 2012.
- 임재강, 이수창, "경찰관의 감정노동이 소진에 미치는 영향분석," 한국지방자치연구, 제16권, 제3호, pp.1-24, 2014.
- 권혜림, "경찰공무원의 정서적 고갈 수준이 직무태도에 미치는 영향," 경찰학논총, 제7권,제2호, pp.67-87, 2012.
- 김주환, 회복탄력성:시련을 행운으로 바꾸는 유쾌한 비밀, 위즈덤하우스, 2011.
- M. M. Tugade and B. L. Fredrickson, "Resilient individuals use positive emotions to bounce back from negative emotional experiences," Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, No.86, pp.320-333, 2004.
- Q. Gu and C. Day, "Teachers' resilience: A necessary condition for effectiveness," Teaching and Teacher Education, No.23, pp.1302-1316, 2007.
- F. Luthans, B. J. Avolio, J. B. Avey, and S. M. Norman, "Positive psychological capital: Measurement and relationship with performance and satisfaction," Personnel Psychology, No.60, pp.541-572, 2007.
- S. S. Luthar, D. Cicchetti, and B. Becker, "The construct of resilience: A critical evaluation and guidelines for future work," Child Development, No.71, pp.543-562, 2000.
- K. Reivich and A. Shatte, The resilience factor: 7 keys to finding your inner strength and overcoming life's hurdles, N.Y.: Broadway Books, 2003.
- B. M. Gillespie, W. Chaboyer, M. Wallis, and P. Grimbeek, "Resilience in the operating room: Developing and testiing of a resilience model," Journal of Advanced Nursing, Vol.59, No.4, pp.427-438, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2648.2007.04340.x
- A. Stood, K. Prasad, D. Schroeder, and P. Varkey, "Stress management and resilience training among department of medicine faculty," Journal of General Internal Medicine, Vol.26, No.8, pp.858-861, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11606-011-1640-x
- N. J. Allen and J. P. Meyer, "The measurement and antecedents of affective, continuance and normative commitment to the organization," Journal of Occupational and organizational Psychology, Vol.63, No.2, pp.1-18, 1990. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.2044-8325.1990.tb00506.x
- B. L. Fredrickson and T. Joiner, "Positive emotions trigger upward spirals toward emotional well-being," Psychological Science, No.13, pp.172-175, 2002.