- Volume 18 Issue 3
This study conducted AHP analysis to find out the directional of human resource management through policy priorities for personnel innovation of local public officials. The results of the study were derived using the AHP analysis methodology. The results of the study are summarized as follows. First, the interchange of personnel system was the most important measure among the measurement areas of interchange of personnel system, education training system, recruitment management system and appointment management system. Second, from the point of view of evaluation item, it is as follows. In the personnel interchange system, it was found that the conversion of personnel management based on job performance and performance was important. In the position management system, it is important to appoint and expand professional positions. In the recruitment management system, the introduction of personality and aptitude tests used in the private sector is important. Development of customized curriculum programs is important in the education and training system.
Local Ccivil Servant's Personnel Innovation Policy;Policy Making;Policy Priority
- 권경득, 김덕준, "지방정부 인사교류의 운영실태와 발전과제: 경기도 사례," 한국인사행정학회보, 제8권, 제1호, pp.145-168, 2009.
- 권경득, 김판석, 오성호, 박경원, "지방자치단체간 인사교류 활성화 방안: 충청남도의 사례를 중심으로," 한국정책학회보, 제12권, 제4호, pp.1-29, 2003.
- 박세정, "도와 시군간의 인사교류상의 갈등: 원인과 해결방안," 한국지방자치연구, 제10권, 제1호, pp.37-55, 2008.
- T. L. Saaty, "How to make a Decision: The Analytic Hierarchy Process," European Journal of Operation Research, Vol.48, 1990.
- 이은재, "지방공무원 인사교류 실태와 확대방안에 관한 연구," 지방행정연구, 제21권, 제3호, pp.179-201, 2007.
- 최근열, "지방자치단체간 인사교류의 활성화 방안: 경상북도를 사례로," 한국지방자치연구, 제12 권, 제3호, pp.1-21, 2010.
- James K. Conant, "The Manager's View of Management Education and Training," Public Personnel Administration, Vol.16, No.13, pp.23-37, 1996. https://doi.org/10.1177/0734371X9601600304