- Volume 22 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Data Sharing Technique between Heterogeneous based on Cloud Service
클라우드 서비스 기반 이기종간의 데이터 공유 기법
- Seo, Jung-Hee (Department of Computer Engineering, Tongmyong University) ;
- Park, Hung-Bog (Department of Computer Engineering, Pukyong National University)
- Received : 2017.10.17
- Accepted : 2017.11.24
- Published : 2018.03.28
There are many problems caused by data sharing between general heterogeneous digital devices due to various interfaces. To solve this problem, this paper proposes heterogeneous data sharing with cloud service and mobile through D2D communication that supports communication between different devices. The proposed technique is used to reduce the load on the server to perform data synchronization. Also, in order to minimize data latency caused by data replication between different devices, a technique to enhance the speed of data writing with copying only the modified parts in the chunk list is adopted and cloud service model integrated with mobile environment is realized in order to minimize the network bandwidth consumed for synchronization for data sharing. Therefore, it is possible to share data in different spaces efficiently with maintaining data integrity and minimizing latency in data.
Supported by : Pukyong National University
- P. Vogel, A. Marongiu and L. Benini, "Lightweight Virtual Memory Support for Zero-Copy Sharing of Pointer-Rich Data Structures in Heterogeneous Embedded SoCs," IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems (TPDS), vol. 28, no.7, pp. 1947-1959, Dec. 2016. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPDS.2016.2645219
- C. Cecchinel, S. Mosser and P. Collet, "Automated Deployment of Data Collection Policies over Heterogeneous Shared Sensing Infrastructures," 2016 23rd Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference, pp.329-336, Hamilton New Zealand, Dec. 2016.
- Y. Guo, L. Duan and R. Zhang, "Cooperative Local Caching and File Sharing under Heterogeneous File Preferences," Communications (ICC), 2016 IEEE International Conference on., pp. 1-6, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, May 2016.
- Q. Duan and Z. Liang, "File Sharing Strategy based on WebRTC," 2016 13th Web Information Systems and Applications Conference, pp.3-6, Wuhan China, Sept. 2016.
- C.-C. Chang and W.-X. Wu, "Distributed File Sharing Using Web Services," Digital Information and Communication Technology and it's Applications, 2014 Fourth International Conference on., pp. 264-268, Bangkok Thailand, May 2014.
- L. Matejka, L. Pesicka and J. Safarik, "Distributed File System with Online Multi-Master Replicas," 2011 Second Eastern European Regional Conference on the Engineering of Computer Based Systems, pp. 13-18, Bratislava Slovakia, Sept. 2011.
- S Venu Gopal, N Sambasiva Rao and S K Lokesh Naik, "Dynamic Sharing of Files from Disconnected Nodes in Peer to Peer Systems," International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, and Optimization Techniques (ICEEOT), pp. 767-770, Chenna India, March 2016.
- V. Pacifici, F. Lehrieder and G. Daan, "Cache Bandwidth Allocation for P2P File-Sharing Systems to Minimize Inter-ISP Traffic," IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 437-448, Feb. 2016. https://doi.org/10.1109/TNET.2014.2367021
- J. Liao, L. Li, H. Chen and X. Liu, "Adaptive Replica Synchronization for Distributed File Systems," IEEE SYSTEMS JOURNAL, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 865-877, Sept. 2015. https://doi.org/10.1109/JSYST.2014.2300611
- A. Piras, D. Carboni and A. Pintus, "A Platform to Collect, Manage and Share Heterogeneous Sensor Data," Networked Sensing System, 2012 Ninth International Conference on., pp. 1-2, Antwerp Belgium, June 2012.
- J. Tang, Y. Ren, C. Yang, L. Shen and J. Jiang, "A WebGIS for Sharing and Integration of Multi-Source Heterogeneous Spatial Data," IEEE Personal Communications, pp. 2943-2946, Vancouver BC Canada, July 2011.
- D. H. Youm, and D. S. T. Reddy, "Cloud Computing based Health Information Exchange using CDA Generation and Integration", Asia-pacific Journal of Convergent Research Interchange, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 61-68, December 2016.
- J. S. Park, Y. M. Bae and S.J. Jung, "Technical analysis of Cloud Storage for Cloud Computing", Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, vol. 17, no. 5, pp. 1129-1137, 2013.5. https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2013.17.5.1129
- H.-B. Park and J.-H Seo, "Synchronization Technique of Mobile Phone using Cloud Service," Conference on Korea Information and Communication Engineering, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 927-928, Oct. 2016.
- R. M. Hegde, Jo. Kurniawan, and B. D. Rao, "On the Design and Prototype Implementation of a Multimodal Situation Aware System," IEEE Transactions on Multimedia, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 645-657, June 2009. https://doi.org/10.1109/TMM.2009.2017631