Fig. 1 Base-isolation Effect
Fig. 2 Cross Section and Name for Each Part of LRB
Fig. 3 ANSYS Model of 1ton LRB
Fig. 4 Horizontal and Vertical Mode Shape of 1ton LRB
Table 1. Comparison of Seismic Isolator(8)
Table 2. Design Specification of LRB
Table 3. Rubber Material Properties
Table 4. Design Value Calculation for 1ton LRB(10-12)
Table 5. Natural Frequency Calculation Result
Table 6. ANSYS Modal Analysis Result
Table 7. Error in Analysis Compared to Calculation
Supported by : 한국에너지기술평가원(KETEP)
- US NRC, 2011, "Technical Considerations for Seismic Isolation of Nuclear Facility Structures", Washington, DC, Enclosure 3.
- Jang, K. S., Chang, C. H. and Lee, H. P., 2016, "Influence Evaluation of the Multi-Lead Rubber Bearing due to the Compressive Stress for Nuclear Power Plant", J. Korean Soc. Adv. Comp. Struc., Vol. 7, No. 3, pp. 55-64. https://doi.org/10.11004/kosacs.2016.7.3.055
- JNES, 2010, "Regulatory Guideline for Reviewing Seismic Isolation Structures", Tokyo, JNES-SS-1001.
- JNES, 2013, "Proposal of Technical Review Guidelines for Structures with Seismic Isolation", Tokyo, JNES-RC-2013-1002.
- IAEA, 2013, "Technical Report on Seismic Isolation Systems for Nuclear Installations", Wein, Draft Ver.2.0.
- KINS, 2012, "A Fundamental Study on the Development of Regulatory Technology for a Seismic Isolation System of Nuclear Power Plant Structures", Daejeon, KINS/HR-1227, Vol. 1.
- KINS, 2014, "A Fundamental Study on the Development of Regulatory Technology for a Seismic Isolation System of Nuclear Power Plant Structures II", Daejeon, KINS/HR-1227, Vol. 2.
- Moussallam, N., Allain, F., Petre-Lazar, I., Conneson, M., Diaz, S., Vu, T., Bouteleux, S., Soupel, B., Labbe, P. and Thiry, J., 2013, "Seismic Isolation of Nuclear Structures-Overview of the French Practice and Experience," Trans. of SMiRT-22, San Francisco, California, USA, Aug. 18-23.
- Kim, M. K., Choun, Y. S. and Choi, I. K., 2004, "A Shaking Table Test for Equipment Isolation in the NPP (I): Rubber Bearing", J. of the EESK., Vol. 8, No. 5, pp. 65-77.
- Koo, G. H. and Shin, T. M., 2018, "Design of Small Size Laminated Rubber Bearings Applicable for Seismic Isolation of Individual Nuclear Components," Trans. of the KNS, Jeju, Korea, May 17-19.
- Lee, J. H., Shin, T. M. and Koo, G. H., 2018, "A Study on the Design Value of Small Laminated Rubber Bearings for Seismic Isolation of Nuclear Power Plant Equipment," Trans. of the KNS, Yeosu, Korea, Oct. 25-26.
- Koo, G. H., Lee, J. H. and Yoo, B., 1997, "Mechanical Characteristics of Laminated Rubber Bearings for Seismic Isolation," J. of the EESK, Vol. 1, No. 2, pp.1-10.