- Volume 36 Issue 4
In order to reduce ground vibration during tunnel excavation, a free surface blasting method has been applied in which a partial free surface is formed on the excavation surface and controlled blasting is performed. In this study, the ground vibration reduction due to artificial joints was evaluated by forming artificial joints on center cut using diamond wire saw and comparing the ground vibration caused by center cut blasting. As a result of comparison, ground vibration was reduced by artificial joints center cut blasting more than normal center cut blasting, and the ground vibration reduction effect of horizontal artificial joints center cut blasting was evaluated more than that of vertical artificial joint center cut blasting.
Supported by : 국토교통과학기술진흥원, 한국연구재단
- 노유송, 민경조, 오세욱, 박세웅, 석철기, 조상호, 박훈, 2018, 콘크리트 블록에서 인공절리에 따른 발파영향 평가, 화약.발파(대한화약발파공학회지), Vol. 36, No. 3, pp. 1-9.
- 사공명, 이경찬, 이진호, 안성권, 2014, 터널 굴착시와이어-쏘 기술의 적용성 분석, 한국암반공학회 학술대회 및 세미나 자료집, pp. 129-132.
- 선우춘, 최병희, 1997, Diamond Wire의 화강암 절삭성능에 관한 연구, 한국자원공학회지, Vol. 34, pp. 583-591.
- 오세욱, 민경조, 박세웅, 박훈, 노유송, 석철기, 조상호, 2018, 인공 자유면을 고려한 콘크리트 블록 발파에서의 충격하중 전파 특성 연구, 2018 추계자원연합학술대회 논문집, pp. 76.
- 유명한, 안성권, 사공명, 류성하, 2014, 수치해석을 이용한 와이어-쏘 자유면의 진동저감 효과 분석, 한국철도학회 학술발표대회 논문집, pp. 1053-1057.
- 조진형, Kabir M. Ruhul, 안성권, 2015, 유한요소해석을 이용한 와이어-쏘 암반절삭에 관한 연구, 대한기계학회 춘추학술대회 논문집, pp. 1460-1465.
- Gustafsson, N., 2011, Wire cutting as a complement to drill and blast in vibration sensitive environments, Chalmers university of Technology, Sweden, Master's Thesis, pp. 15-17.
- Hao, H., Y. Wu, G. Ma and Y. Zhou, 2001, Characteristics of surface ground motions induced by blasts in jointed rock mass, Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Vol. 21, pp. 85-98. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0267-7261(00)00104-4
- Lee, J. H., S. K. Ahn, K. C. Lee, C. S. Bang, J. H. Cho and M. Sagong, 2017, Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, Vol. 63, pp. 144-153. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tust.2016.11.011
- Lee, J. S., S. K. Ahn and M. Sagong, 2016, Attenuation of blast vibration in tunneling using a pre-cut discontinuity, Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 52, pp. 30-37. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tust.2015.11.010
- Noh, Y. S., H. Park, Y. H. Ko, H. S. Yang and C. G. Suk, 2017, Evaluation of blast impact pressure by artificial joint condition using numerical analysis, The 6th International Symposium on Energetic Materials and their Applications (ISEM 2017), Sendai, Japan, pp. 113.
- Wu, Y. K., H. Hao, Y.X. Zhou and K. Chong, 1998, Propagation characteristics of blast-induced shock waves in a jointed rock mass, Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Vol. 17, pp. 407-412. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0267-7261(98)00030-X
- 若月和人, 2016, 自由面発破における自由面形成パターンの合理的検討手法に関する研究, 新潟大学大学院.