- Volume 13 Issue 6
Work commitment is being studied continuously in the field of organizational behavior, this study suggests that work commitment directly affects the creativity and productivity of organizational members. The immersive attitude toward work is increasing in importance as it not only improves individual competitiveness but also improves organizational performance. From an academic point of view, we can emphasize the differentiation of this study in terms of analyzing work commitment, which is a leading factor in the current work performance, based on individual proactiveness, perceived usefulness, and learning orientation. Identifying the factors influencing work commitment is likely to provide meaningful implications for securing current and future competitiveness. For this study, we conducted an online survey of office workers, professionals, and self-employed workers. Finally, we obtained 178 valid questionnaires. As a result of the analysis, it was confirmed that proactiveness and learning orientation had a positive effect on work commitment.
- Ames, C., & Archer, J.(1988). Achievement goals in the classroom: Students' learning strategies and motivation processes. Journal of Educational Psychology, 80(3), 260. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-06188.8.131.520
- Bae, H. B., Song, M. K., & Kim, S. K.(2018). A Study on the Impact of Competency of Technology: Based Startups on Performance Using ETRI Technology, Asia-Pacific Journal of Business Venturing and Entrepreneurship, 13(1), 61-72 https://doi.org/10.16972/apjbve.13.1.201802.61
- Davis, F. D(1989) Perceived usefulness, perceived ease of use, and user acceptance of information technology, Management Information Systems Quaterly, 13(3), 319-340. https://doi.org/10.2307/249008
- Dweck, C. S., & Leggett, E. L.(1988). A Social-Cognitive Approach to Motivation and Personality, Psychological Review, 95, 256-273. https://doi.org/10.1037/0033-295X.95.2.256
- Gong, H. R.(2013). The Causal Relationship among Innovative Behavior, CEO's Transformational Leadership, Organizational and Individual Learning Orientation of Office Workers in Large Corporations, Master's Thesis, Thesis for Master of Education in the Graduate School of Seoul National University.
- Ha, J. S.(2016). A Study on the Effect of the Technological Innovation of the Employees on the Work Performance, Doctoral Dissertation, The Graduate School of Honam University.
- Hankyung.com(2013), "Korea Workers 90% do not work commitment, You must nurture leaders who will lead your subordinates well.", http://news.hankyung.com/article/2013102059411?nv=o.
- Jeon, B. C.(2012). A Study on the Learning Orientation Influencing Job Performance of Irregular Employees in Food Service Industry, Master's Thesis, Graduate School of Tourism & Hospitality, Kyonggi University
- Jeon, S. Y.(2018). A Study on the effects of SME managers Entrepreneurship and CEO capability on Corporate Sustainability via Improved Management Performance, Doctoral Dissertation, Service Business School, Kyonggi University.
- Kanungo, R. N.(1982). Measurement of job and work involvement, Journal of Applied Psychology, 67, 341-349. https://doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.67.3.341
- Kim, E. D.(2015). The Effect of branch manager's learning support leadership of learning group on organizational effectiveness in a bank branch unit: Focusing on mediator effect of learning orientation, Doctoral Dissertation, Graduate School of Dankook University.
- Kim, H. J.(2018). A Study on the Emergent Leadership, Perception of Environmental Uncertainty, Job Commitment, and Team Performance of Airlines Flight Attendants, Doctoral Dissertation, Graduate School of Gachon University.
- Kim, S. H.(2009). The Effect of Usability and Easiness Perceived by e-learners on the Flow and Satisfaction of Learning, Master's thesis, Graduate School of Distance Learning, Sookmyung Women's University.
- Lee, H. S.(2006). Study on the Effects of Perceived Utility and Facility on the T-Commerce User's Satisfaction from the respect of Information Technology Acceptance Model, Master's thesis, Graduate School of Advertising & Public Relations, Hong-Ik University.
- Lee, I. S.(2012). A Study on the Effect of Food service Employees' Job Related Information Technology on Perceived Ease of Use, Usefulness, System Use Activity and Performance, Doctoral Dissertation, The Graduate School of Kyunghee University.
- Lee, M. W.(2015). A Study on the Effects of IT Resources on the Firm Performance in the Mobile Smart-Work Environment, Doctoral Dissertation, The Graduate School of Hanyang University.
- Lee, N. M.(2018). A Study on the Effect of Entrepreneurship on Innovation Performance of Manufacturing Enterprises: Focusing on Core Capabilities of Marketing and Technological Innovation, Doctoral Dissertation, Graduate School of Soongsil University.
- Lee, S. G., & Ha, K. S.(2017). Effects of Entrepreneurship, Information Technology Acceptance, and Media Utilization on Office Worker Commitment: with Moderating Effect of Learning Orientation, Asia-Pacific Journal of Business Venturing and Entrepreneurship, 12(3), 37-51. https://doi.org/10.16972/apjbve.12.3.201706.37
- Lee, S. G.(2018). A Study on the Factors Affecting the Entrepreneurial Intention of Employees, Doctoral Dissertation, The Graduate School of Venture, Hoseo University.
- Park, J. Y.(2014), The Influence of Entrepreneurial Characteristics and Social Capital on Entrepreneurial Intentions : Focusing on the Effects of Mentoring, Doctoral Dissertation, The Graduate School of Venture Hoseo University.
- Park, S. H., & Kim, W. C.(2018). The Effects of Self Efficacy of National Science and Technology R&D Researchers on Job Performance and Turnover Intention: The Mediating Effects of Work Engagement, Journal of Competency Development & Learning, 13(1), March 2018, 73-99.
- Shin, J. Y.(2014). Effects of Private Banker's Characteristics on Sales Behavior in the Securities Industry: Considering the Moderating effect of Organizational Support System, Doctoral Dissertation, The Graduate School of Venture, Hoseo University.
- VandeWalle, D.(1997). Development and Validation of Work Domain Goal Orientation Instrument. Education and Psychological Measurement, 57(6), 995-1,015. https://doi.org/10.1177/0013164497057006009
- Won, J. Y.(2017). The Impact of Salesperson's Market Orientation, Learning Goal Orientation and Performance Goal Orientation on Marketing Capabilities and Innovative Behaviors: The Mediating Role of Knowledge Sharing, Master's thesis, The Graduate School of Ewha Womans University.
- Yong, S. H.(2011). The Effect of Transformational Leadership on Employee Job Satisfaction and Job Involvement, Master's thesis, Department of Business Administration, The Graduate School of Sungkyunkwan University.