- Volume 28 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Case Report of Patients Diagnosed with ThoracoLumbar Junction Syndrome Treated by Megadose Pharmacopuncture with Korean Medicine Treatment
대용량 약침치료 및 한의학적 치료를 적용한 흉요추 연접부 증후군 증례 보고
- Song, Kwang Chan ;
- Seo, Ji Yeon ;
- Song, Seung Bae ;
- Ryu, Won Hyung ;
- Kim, Doo Ri ;
- Jeon, Yong Hyun ;
- Moon, Hee Young ;
- Ryu, Gwang Hyun
- Received : 2017.12.26
- Accepted : 2018.04.09
- Published : 2018.04.30
The purpose of this research is to find out the effect of Megadose pharmacopuncture with Korean Medicine Treatment on patients who were diagnosed as ThoracoLumbar Junction Syndrome. Megadose pharmacopuncture was proceeded on 4 patients who received treatment at
ThoracoLumbar Junction Syndrome;Megadose pharmacopuncture;ODI;NRS;EQ-5D
- Maigne R, Nieves WL. Diagnosis and treatment of pain of vertebral origin. 1st ed. Seoul:Koonja. 2008:110, 113, 130, 359-72, 484-5.
- Park CK, Kim SJ, Kim JY, Jeong SM, Min EK. The clinical study on effects of thoracolumbar junction's hyeopcheok points for low back pain. The Journal of Korean Acupuncture & Moxibustion Society. 2009;26(1):15-22.
- Choe JR. Back pain of muscular origin. Journal of The Korean Pain Society. 1993;6(1):83-9.
- Kim DF, Park YH, Keum DH. A study on the correlation between thoracolumbar junction and Back-su points, hwatahyeopcheok points for treatment of low back pain. The Journal of Korea CHUNA Manual Medicine. 2004;5(1):77-84.
- Kim DW, Kim Y, Shin JS. The clinical effect of Cheongpa-jeon on the group of patients who were treated under conservative remedies for LBP (low back pain). The Journal of Korea CHUNA Manual Medicine. 2004;5(1):85-92.
- Korean Pharmacopuncture Institute. Pharmacopuncturology. 2nd rev. ed. Seoul:Elsevier Korea Science & Technology. 2011:3-5,45.
- Yoo SB, Kim MH, Moon BH, Yoon TK, Ju YG, Kwon OJ, Choo WJ, Kim JW. Fourty one cases on MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) change of hivd of L-spine patient who have been improvement on megadose pharmacoacupuncture and Korean medical treatments. J Korean Med Rehabil. 2016;26(4):117-26. https://doi.org/10.18325/jkmr.2016.26.4.117
- Shim SY, Park HJ, Lee JM, Lee HS. An overview of pain measurements. The Korean Journal of Meridian & Acupoint. 2007;24(2):77-97.
- Lee SH, Park JW. The study of factors affecting functional disability of the low back pain patients using oswestry disability index (ODI) assessment tool. Korean J Orthop Manu Ther. 2007;13(1):18-25.
- Jeon CH, Kim DJ, Kim SK, Kim DJ, Lee, HM, Park HJ. Validation in the Cross-cultural adaptation of the Korean version of the oswestry disability index. J Korean Med Sci. 2006;21(6):1092-7. https://doi.org/10.3346/jkms.2006.21.6.1092
- Lee YK, Nam HS, Chuang LH, Kim KY, Yang HK, Kwon IS, Kind P, Kweon SS, Kim YT. South Korean time trade-off values for EQ-5D health states: modeling with observed values for 101 health states. Value Health. 2009;12(8):1187-93. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1524-4733.2009.00579.x
- Hwang YS, Oh KJ, Kim WS, Choe H. Pain around the posterior iliac crest of thoracolumbar origin. Journal of The Korean Pain Society. 2000;13(1):111-4.