- Volume 9 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Analysis on educational activity related to oral health contained in teachers guidebook of the Nuri curriculums
누리과정 교사용 지도서에 나타난 구강보건 관련 교육활동 분석
- Received : 2018.03.19
- Accepted : 2018.05.20
- Published : 2018.05.28
The purpose of the study was to investigate on educational activity related to oral health contained in teachers guidebook of the Nuri curriculums. Oral health educational activity were analyzed the distribution, form and type, Nuri curriculum related factors contents category and contents. Number of oral health educational activity was 29(1.37%). Activity form was big and small group activity are 15(51.72%), free choice activity are 14(48.27%). Activity type was the highest in the big and small group, with 7(24.13%) talk together and free choice activity was the highest in 4(13.79%) rhythmic region. Nuri curriculum related factors(Five areas) was highest with 22(34.38%) physical exercise health. Based on the results, the oral health professional will participate in teachers guidebook of the Nuri curriculums. The oral health professional will need to reorganize in a more balanced and practical activity.
Educational activity;Nuri curriculums;Oral health;Teachers guidebook;Convergence
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Ministry of Health Welfare. (2013). 3-5 year olds NURI curriculums manual. Seoul : 8.
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Ministry of Health Welfare. (2013). 3-5 year olds NURI curriculums teachers guidebook Seoul : 6.
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Ministry of Health Welfare. (2013). 3-5 year olds NURI curriculums manual. Seoul : 14.
- E. J. Lee & H. O. Kim. (2014). The effects of the health perception on health promoting behavior in child care teachers. J Korean Soc Matern Child Health, 18(1), 152-164. https://doi.org/10.21896/jksmch.2014.18.1.152
- Ministry of Health Welfare 'Childcare statistics', Ministry of Education, Science and Technology 'Education statistics'. [Internet]. (2016). http://www.index.go.kr/potal/main/EachDtlPageDetail.do?idx_cd=3023.
- H. W. Seo. (2014). A Study on Development and Effects of Oral Health Education Program for Preschool Children. Master's thesis. Hanyang University, Seoul.
- Ministry of Health Welfare[Internet]. (2016). http://www.mohw.go.kr/react/al/sal0301vw.jsp?PAR_MENU_ID=04&MENU_ID=0403&page=1&CONT_SEQ=332440&SEARCHKEY=WRITE_NM&SEARCHVALUE=K im chungi.
- H. S. Koong, G. J. Park, J. W. Eun, C. H. Lee, M. S. Choi. (2011). Professional subject pediatric dentistry. Seoul : Komoonsa. 49-50.
- S. L. Lee, J. S. Kwag & J. H. Choi. (2015). Correlation and influencing factors on oral health awareness, oral health behavior, self-esteem and OHIP-14 in childcare teachers. J of Korean society of Dental Hygiene, 15(2), 261-269. DOI:http://dx.doi.org/10.13065/jksdh.2015.15.02.261. https://doi.org/10.13065/jksdh.2015.15.02.261
- Y. S. Hwang, Y. N. Kim, S. S. Lee, J. Y. Jung, M. S. Cho & B. K. Choi. (2005). The Development of Preschool Oral Health Education Program. J of Korean society of Dental Hygiene, 5(2), 297-309.
- Y. H. Jung & H. M. Shin. (2009). The Effects of Oral Health Education activity in Kindergarte and Elementary Schools. J of Future Early Childhood Education, 16(2), 171-191.
- S. Y. Ahn, Y. S. Hwang & S. J. Han. (2013). Effect of Oral Healthcare Program of Exemplary Kindergartens for Prevent the Dental Caries in Incheon City, Korea. J of Dental Hygiene Science, 13(4), 501-509. https://doi.org/10.13065/jksdh.2013.13.3.501
- Y. R. Jung, Y. K. Kim & Y. S. Hwang. (2008). Theoretical analysis for the development of early childhood oral health curriculum and developmental case. J of Korean society of Dental Hygiene, 8(4), 265-278.
- J. H. Kim & G. U. Kim. (2015). The convergence effects of oral health education of kindergarteners. J of the Korea Convergence Society, 6(6), 9-15. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.6.009.
- B. S. Song. (2004). Oral Health Education on Oral Health in Kindergarten Children. J of Korean Academy of Nursing, 34(1), 132-140. https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2004.34.1.132
- M. O. Ha, M. J. Cho & E. M. Kim. (2013). The effects of incremental dental care(IDC) on kindergarten children. J of Korean society of Dental Hygiene, 13(2), 271-277. https://doi.org/10.13065/jksdh.2013.13.2.271
- C. S. Park, J. Y. Park & S. O. Lee. (2013). The actual condition of oral health education in children education institute teacher. J of Korean society of Dental Hygiene, 13(6), 1031-1039. DOI : http://dx.doi.org/10.13065/jksdh.2013.13.06.1031. https://doi.org/10.13065/jksdh.2013.13.06.1031
- Y. M. Kang & Y. S. Cho. (2016). Impact of Mothers Oral Health Literacy on Preschool Children's Oral Health Status and Behavior. J of Dental Hygiene Science, 16(1), 26-36. DOI : http://dx.doi.org/10.17135/jdhs.2016.16.1.26. https://doi.org/10.17135/jdhs.2016.16.1.26
- S. Y. Seo, S. H. Lee & D. Y. Kim. (2012). Influence of parents' knowledge for oral hygiene on the oral health of their infants. J of Korean society of Dental Hygiene, 12(6), 1101-1110. https://doi.org/10.13065/jksdh.2012.12.6.1101
- C. S. Park, E. J. Kang, J. Y. Song & K. S. Song. (2012). The influence on infant oral health care from mother's experience of oral health education. J of Korean society of Dental Hygiene, 12(6), 1183-1192. https://doi.org/10.13065/jksdh.2012.12.6.1183
- N. Y. Kim & S. Y. Lee. (2015). Effect of Oral Health Education with Q-Scan in Preschool Children. J of Dental Hygiene Science, 15(6), 696-702. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.17135/jdhs.2015.15.6.696 https://doi.org/10.17135/jdhs.2015.15.6.696
- Y. M. Ahn, J. M. Yun, H. H. Kim, M. Y. Seo & M. K. Yeom. (2009). Effect of dental health education on dental health knowledge and dental hygiene status in preschoolers. J Korea Acad Child Health Nurs, 15(2), 201-209. DOI: 10.4094/jkachn.2009.15.2.201. https://doi.org/10.4094/jkachn.2009.15.2.201
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Ministry of Health Welfare. (2013). 3-5 year olds NURI curriculums manual. Seoul : 21-22.