- Volume 20 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A study on the characteristics of tunnel deformation and support system according to tunnel portal reinforcement method
터널 갱구부 보강방법에 따른 터널 변형 및 지보재 응력특성에 관한 연구
- Moon, Kyoung-Sun (Hakyung Engineering Co., Ltd.) ;
- Seo, Yoon-Sic (Korea Rail Network Authority) ;
- Kang, Si-On (SAMBO Engineering Co., Ltd.) ;
- Kim, Sang-Hwan (Dept. of Civil Engineering, Hoseo University)
- Received : 2018.03.08
- Accepted : 2018.04.30
- Published : 2018.05.31
This study is about the reinforcing type of reinforcement method which is reinforced in tunnel portal of tunnel with bad ground condition. Generally, it is known that the horizontal reinforcement method is more effective than the conventional reinforcement method. However, as a limitation of the tunnel construction technology, it is being constructed by the superposition reinforcement method. In recent years, high-strength large-diameter steel pipes and horizontally oriented longitudes (L = 30.0~50.0 m) construction technology have been developed. Therefore, it is required to study reinforcement method of tunnel portal reinforcement method. Therefore, 3-D numerical analysis (Midas GTS NX 3D) was performed by setting the reinforcement method (No reinforcement type, overlap reinforcement type and horizontal reinforcement type) and ground condition as parameters. As a result, it was considered that the reinforcement effect was the largest as the horizontal reinforcement type of the reinforcement method was the smallest in the displacement and the support material stress. Based on the results of the numerical analysis, horizontal steel pipe grouting was applied to the actual tunnel site. The displacement of the tunnel portal and the stress of the support material occurred within the allowable values and were considered to ensure sufficient stability.
Grant : 고수압 초장대 해저터널 기술자립을 위한 핵심요소 기술개발
Supported by : 건설교통과학기술진흥원
- Ha, T.W., Kim, D.Y., Shin, Y.W., Yang, H.S. (2008), "Evaluation methods of shotcrete lining stresses considering steel rib capacities by two-dimensional numerical analysis", Journal of Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 10, No. 3, pp. 269-282.
- Ministry of Construction and Transportation (2007), Tunnel design standards, pp. 41-42.
- Moon, S.H., Shin, Y.W., Kim, S.H., Yoo, H.K. (2012), "A study on load bearing capacity of composite member with steel rib and shotcrete in NATM tunnel", Journal of the Korean Society of Civil Engineers, Vol. 32, No. 5C, pp. 221-229. https://doi.org/10.12652/Ksce.2012.32.5C.221