- Volume 29 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Synthesis of Mid-range Vinylidene Content Polyisobutylene by Using BF3/Alcohol Catalyst
삼불화붕소 착물촉매를 사용한 중반응성 폴리부텐의 합성
- Park, Min-Sup (Department of Chemistry, Chungnam National University) ;
- Kim, Yeong-Joon (Department of Chemistry, Chungnam National University)
- Received : 2018.01.30
- Accepted : 2018.02.27
- Published : 2018.06.10
Mid-range vinylidene content polyisobutylenes were prepared by using a Lewis acid catalyst. The best results were obtained when a complex catalyst composed of n-propanol as a cocatalyst and
Supported by : 충남대학교
- J. J. Harrison, C. M. Mijares, M. T. Cheng, and J. Hudson, Negative ion electrospray ionization mass spectrum of polyisobutenylsuccinic anhydride: Implications for isobutylene polymerization mechanism, Macromolecules, 35, 2494-2500 (2002). https://doi.org/10.1021/ma011799h
- J. D. Burrington, J. R. Johnson, and J. K. Pudelski, Cationic polymerization using heteropolyacid salt catalysts, Top. Catal., 23, 175-181 (2003). https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1024892925055
- R. A. Lewis and A. Robert, Fuel compositions of poly(oxyalkylene) aminocarbamate, US Patent 4,191,537 (1980).
- R. Kummer, D. Franz, and H. P. Rath, Polybutyl-and polyisobutylamines, their preparation, and fuel composition, US Patent 4,832,702 (1989).
- J. M. Russo, S. Herbstman, and J. B. Furman, Gasoline detergent additive composition and motor fuel composition, US Patent 5,286,264 (1994).
- H. Mach and P. Rath, Highly reactive polyisobutylene as a compo- nent of a new generation of lubricant and fuel additives, Lubrication Sci., 11-2, 175-185 (1999). https://doi.org/10.1002/ls.3010110205
- D. J. Malfer and M. D. Thomas, Mannich detergents for hydrocarbon fuels, US Patent 8,557,003 (2013).
- C. E. Baxter Jr., C. Lobue, G. Valdez, D. Herndon, and T. Lowry, Mid-range vinylidene content polyisobutylene polymer product and precess the same, US Patent 7,037,999 (2006).
- J. M. Kerr, J. McMahon, and J. M. Scotland, Production of polyisobutenes, US Patent 5,674,955 (1997).
- P. Dimitrov, J. Emert, J. Hua, S. Keki, and R. Faust, Mechanism of isomerization in the cationic polymerization of isobutylene, Macromolecules, 44, 1831-1840 (2011). https://doi.org/10.1021/ma102645w
- C. Argo, S. M. Gillam, and F. Orsini, Identification of olefin end group in commercial polybutene oligomers, Polym. Bull., 44, 71-78 (2000). https://doi.org/10.1007/s002890050575
- H. Cheradame, H. Razzouk, E. Rousset, and A. Gandini, Unsaturated telechelic oligoisobutylenes: Appraisal of the transfer efficiency of some dienes, Macromol. Symp., 13/14, 417-431 (1988).